• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
kool badge thing to bad im not techy enough to get it on my sig or i would(and ill try rite nao)

i saw ur thread bout g&w counter piks gonzo but i wanna beat g&w with my pall kirby any tips(i think kirbs up tilt cancels g&w d-air)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I wish to join. I'm still learning some of the more advanced Kirby tricks, but I'm doing my best.

And one more thing: Is that badge REALLY neccessary? I can't fit it in mine *points down*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wish to join. I'm still learning some of the more advanced Kirby tricks, but I'm doing my best.

And one more thing: Is that badge REALLY neccessary? I can't fit it in mine *points down*
Nah, the badge isn't necessary. Your sig is cool anyway, almost as cool as mine ;D

Kirby has advanced tricks o_O? (just kidding...kind of)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So, who is getting or already has Kirby Super Star Ultra?
That would be me, right now I'm trying to compare Super Star to Ultra. Right now this game already got a 9/10 in Nintendo mag, it's been a while that Kirby got that high of a score.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread must stay alive, as we need both Kirby support and Kirby talk thread. :D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, that video is awesome Terry should a new mascot for Kirby. XD That would motivate a lot of support for Kirby, weather they like it or not. :D

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I breathe new life into this thread!
(floats into the air)
*puff*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
We need more new air bullets from all the Kirby fans!!! That or just say poyo for two minutes. :D

obachuka

Smash Cadet
My brother got Kirby Super Star Ultra for his birthday from a friend who just bought the game randomly. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This just hit me, our boss hasn't came to the boards around lately.... maybe it's work or such. But how are we going to recurit new members though. =/

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
wtf? sounds like a short game
it kinda is. but i also have all the original games memorized in perfect detail and can practically speedrun them xD and the new games they added, while very fun, are also designed with speed in mind. Meta Knightmare Ultra is the **** though :] If you think MK is broken in brawl, wait til you play as him in superstar ;D

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
My thought's exactly. That Mach Tornado does a little more damage than Crazh Kirby. XD
Lol i beleive it does 20 more damage than Kirbys one-shots. Of course this make little difference as it ***** most bosses regardless. Thats all its there for, to facilitate the speed run of that game mode by pwning bosses faces off xD

still friggin awesome though :O

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yea, I like that mode to, the funny part was when Meta Knight destoryed his own Ship, lol. The part I like most about Super Star Ultra is Revenge of the King when the blimp returns. :D

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
LOL, running through the halberd made NO sense haha. xD

But revenge of the king was possibly the best modern version of classic kirby gaming ever. and dedede was so badass, lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wonder if YinYang.ERROR still plays Smash, that or still be on the boards anymore. D:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm, true true since School is crazy in Fall, (which I didn't have enough money to go to). -_-;

So, how long is your school year?

Top Bottom