• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stand up Comedy Tier List

jugfingers

Smash Champion
What about Mitch Fatel or Mitch Hedberg? I know they under rated but just watch some of their material

and i think Jimmy kimmel is in Sad to watch tier!
mitch hedberg is already in the top tier, i'll put mitch fatel in I just watched some standup and it was legit for sure.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
jugfingers hates jello commercials so that makes him a bad comedian.
that sad thing is that you think jello is something fun and happy because your a brainwashed idiot.

do you know that all jell-o is made of is carcinogenic food colouring sugar and gelatin along with some artificial preservatives, and that According to the Gelatin Manufacturers Institute of America (GMIA), pork skin, cattle bones, and cattle hide are the predominant raw materials used to make gelatin.

so essentially jello is coloured dead animal parts, and comedians who profit from selling dead skin and bones disguised with watermelon flavour is not funny, well actually I guess it is...but bottom line is your an idiot.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
that sad thing is that you think jello is something fun and happy because your a brainwashed idiot.

do you know that all jell-o is made of is carcinogenic food colouring sugar and gelatin along with some artificial preservatives, and that According to the Gelatin Manufacturers Institute of America (GMIA), pork skin, cattle bones, and cattle hide are the predominant raw materials used to make gelatin.

so essentially jello is coloured dead animal parts, and comedians who profit from selling dead skin and bones disguised with watermelon flavour is not funny, well actually I guess it is...but bottom line is your an idiot.
Your internet rage is hilarious. I would put you as top tier.

Geist

Smash Master
I saw a great standup routine once by Patton Oswalt. I haven't seen much of his other stuff though so I dunno.
But George Carlin for top tier.

Don't forget Sinbad for below garbage tier.
Also Dane cook is funny only for like 10 minutes before you start wishing someone would give him some ritalin.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
lol

or maybe you should stop taking internet posts about standup comedian tierlists less seriously and we'll call it a day?
Hey, I'm not the one calling anyone a "brainwashed idiot" because they like Jello... or Bill Cosby. Whichever.

Also, I still think I deserve a low tier spot. "Amusing" seems to be better than what you think of Bill Cosby, therefore I should be higher than him on the list.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Hey, I'm not the one calling anyone a "brainwashed idiot" because they like Jello... or Bill Cosby. Whichever.

Also, I still think I deserve a low tier spot. "Amusing" seems to be better than what you think of Bill Cosby, therefore I should be higher than him on the list.
liking jello and being a brainwashed idiot are synonymous, I was merely pointing out an objective fact.

also Peddling watermelon flavoured boiled animal tendons, ligaments, hooves etc is far more amusing than than your posts in this thread, I said borderline amusing, not full fledged amusing

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
liking jello and being a brainwashed idiot are synonymous, I was merely pointing out an objective fact.

also Peddling watermelon flavoured boiled animal tendons, ligaments, hooves etc is far more amusing than than your posts in this thread, I said borderline amusing, not full fledged amusing
First of all, I don't care what's in jello, it's ****ing good and barely has any positive or negative nutritional value, therefore it's awesome. To deny this is to deny the truth. Go find some other weird food product to complain about... like Slim Jims. At least that has weird animal parts in it and it's negative value isn't negligible.

Secondly, fine, I'm not above Bill Cosby. But there is still plenty of room below him.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
First of all, I don't care what's in jello, it's ****ing good and barely has any positive or negative nutritional value, therefore it's awesome. To deny this is to deny the truth. Go find some other weird food product to complain about... like Slim Jims. At least that has weird animal parts in it and it's negative value isn't negligible.

Secondly, fine, I'm not above Bill Cosby. But there is still plenty of room below him.
the artificial colors found in Jell-o are derived from petroleoum and Red # 40 which is used in Jell-0 has been found to cause behavioral problems in children which implies a negative effecton neuro chemistry.

and how is boiled animal hooves and ligaments not a weird animal part??? lol

also your not a standup comedian, if you post a youtube video of yourself doing standup i'll make a tier for you between the jello pudding peddling tier and the hackasaurus rex tier.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
How about Ricky Gervais, or Jim Gaffigan. Jim Gaffigan feels SOOO old now. As far as comedy goes, a good laugh with buddys (No matter how stupid), is always top tier.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
How is that sexism?

I don't find Kathy Griffin to be funny, and it should be obvious why many people wouldn't enjoy Sarah Silverman's sense of humor.
The fact that none of the comedians mentioned are women isn't the tiniest bit sexist? The comedic world it seems is inherently biased against women.

Kathy does great social commentary, and her shtick isn't just limited to pop culture, but also her experiences being Catholic, going to Afghanistan to visit troops, political scandals, etc.

Sarah Silverman is amazing satire. Ridiculous.

Margaret Cho is amazing too.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Kathy Griffin is a comedic abortion. It absolutely has nothing to do with her gender.

Sarah Silverman can be funny, but personally I find her very grating and annoying. Same thing with Margaret Cho. You're looking for sexism where there really isn't any.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Putting those names at the bottom is dumb. If you think about the WORST comedians, those honestly shouldn't come to mind. lol, Opie and Anthony were discussing this today.

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
Pablo is funny sometimes...

Aziz Ansari is awesome

What about John Oliver, And that guy from Shuan of the dead...i forgot his name!

Is Jim Gaffigan on their, he just makes me laugh.

As for female comedians ugh....Their was this one white chick that made me lul. It wasn't Lisa Lampenili though... she had brown hair or something.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Putting those names at the bottom is dumb. If you think about the WORST comedians, those honestly shouldn't come to mind. lol, Opie and Anthony were discussing this today.
all the comedians in the hackasuarus rex tier have all stolen material from other comedians.

which is why they must be disgraced publicly.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Youp van 't Hek for God's God tier.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
The fact that none of the comedians mentioned are women isn't the tiniest bit sexist? The comedic world it seems is inherently biased against women.

Kathy does great social commentary, and her shtick isn't just limited to pop culture, but also her experiences being Catholic, going to Afghanistan to visit troops, political scandals, etc.

Sarah Silverman is amazing satire. Ridiculous.

Margaret Cho is amazing too.
I suppose that you think it's racist too because none of the comedians mentioned are Chinese, right?

Top Bottom