• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Steelia

Smash Champion
I just downright HATE Mike's Song with a passion. I can't stand listening to it.

25m is up there, especially when you have Max stock on with that music playing... but I'd rather hear THAT over Mike's Song any day.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Both are horrible, and Mikes song is realy bad, yes the tune is fine, but i'd rather listen to the JPN one, cause the voice is not anoying

MIke song is the worst.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Both of these songs are utterly awful, but I would rather listen to 25m. At least there's no annoying voices there.

Mike's Song for the loss.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Arrgghh! What is Mike's Song doing in here?

25m is worse, because it's actually bad. Good day, sirs!

Roihu

Smash Ace
25m.
Mike's song is awesome! I dun get y u ppl haet tat awsum sogn! (All spelling errors intended out of boredom, but the message is still clear)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
25m.

For the love of god...25m is NOT a song.
I thought I was the only one thinking this, lol.

But of coures my choice goes to 25m. When it laged on Wifi and this song poped up. I had to turn off my Wii to make it stop. DX

tirkaro

Smash Champion
the fact that some people prefer 6 repeating beeps over an actual SONG pretty much confirms my belief that smashboards has not an ounce of good musical taste in it's body.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
the fact that some people prefer 6 repeating beeps over an actual SONG pretty much confirms my belief that smashboards has not an ounce of good musical taste in it's body.
Mike's Song is annoying as a song, 25m is also annoying, but for its time it wasn't THAT bad.

PCHU

Smash Lord
25m.
I also hate 75m as a stage.
I don't care when 25m was made, it's crap compared to mike's song.
At least it's unique.
In a few parts it sounds like the Incredible Drivy Runn from Skullmonkeys.
I can't see why people hate Mike's Song more than a series of differently pitched beeps.....

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
25m.
I also hate 75m as a stage.
I don't care when 25m was made, it's crap compared to mike's song.
At least it's unique.
In a few parts it sounds like the Incredible Drivy Runn from Skullmonkeys.
I can't see why people hate Mike's Song more than a series of differently pitched beeps.....
Go die in a fire.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
25m by a long shot.

Mike's Song is pretty hurlarific, but when you consider how many other good DK songs could've been added to 75m instead, and they put in that stupid, hellishly repetitive beat that has already been remixed in the other two songs on that stage...

25m will hopefully win the Worst of the Worst Tourney.

Top Bottom