• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

handy

Smash Apprentice
Gerudo Valley is better than a song that it's used in like over 9000 variants in the same game... -_-

So yeah, voting for Gerudo Valley.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I agree that Gerudo Valley is just way better than one variant out of a hundred. IMO, Battlefield shouldn't have even made it this far.

Gerudo Valley

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Gerudo Valley

Patinator

Smash Champion
I really don't know how Gerudo Valley got this far. It's a lame song taken from the N64.

I don't know about SWF's sanity anymore... Good grief.

BFV2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GV, just like SSBB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sliced bread. I mean, OoT. :p

Battlefield Version 2.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I dont understand how Gvalley beat the ORIGINAL dragon roost island,(much better song), but then for it to beat BFv2,some people habe no taste in music............................................i vote for the good song in this battle, BFv2

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
What's so great about V. 2? It's not that I don't like the song, it's pretty good, but the original Battlefield song just sounds better and should have won its stage.

Anyway, I'm voting for the better song, which is Gerudo Valley.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
At this rate it looks like Battlefeild v2 is gong to lose. = (

That sucks, these boards are just a bunch of zelda nooby fan boys who vote for a crappy song rather than the MAIN THEME. God you guys have no taste in music what so ever.

This, FD, and Bramble Blast SHOULD HAVE made it into the top 3. But those nooby zelda fans proved us normal people wrong >_>

So your a nooby zelda fan, want to fix that, change your vote. Then you won't be one.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
^ Except I've only played two Zelda game, which is equal to the amount of Smash games that I have played, which is less than the amount of Mario games I have played. Disproved.

This is getting intense.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
^Which doesn't make a bit of difference that I'm saying Battlefield Version 2 gets my vote.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That sucks, these boards are just a bunch of zelda nooby fan boys who vote for a crappy song rather than the MAIN THEME. God you guys have no taste in music what so ever.
If you think this thread has so much fanboy-ism, you don't want to check out the forum games section.
It's infested with Yoshi fanboys, enter at your own risk!

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
This, FD, and Bramble Blast SHOULD HAVE made it into the top 3. But those nooby zelda fans proved us normal people wrong >_>
If FD and/or BB face Gerudo Valley in a future round, then I'm giving my vote to FD and BB. Why? Well, they're obviously the better songs!

Seriously, lighten up. Just cause one song doesn't win, it's not the end of the world. Besides, like I said, FD and BB are better songs anyway, and will hopefully win their respective matches.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
If you think this thread has so much fanboy-ism, you don't want to check out the forum games section.
It's infested with Yoshi fanboys, enter at your own risk!
As a person who regularly checks there, This is spot on. Fortunately, this is only applied to the hit and give, so that shouldn't be a problem elsewhere.

On topic, because it doesn't matter anyway, I'll wait for the next poll.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
^Oh hey, didn't expect a worst of the worst reference by you again. Check the bottom, this is pretty ironic.^
:dizzy:You people are insane.
You people are insane.
Some people have HORRIBLE taste in music around here!
Well, it's somewhat of a good thing that we're different, but some might have a bad taste of music.
What the ****?
O_O

EDIT:
Double O_O
These are so WTF anyway.
lolwut?

And what's with all the people putting "Power-Hungry Fool" as their least favorite anyway?
Agh, after seeing Powerhungry Fool lose by a landslide, I have lost what little faith I had in these boards.
WRONG! DX
Can I just say that I find this a bit ironic?
NO! NO! NO! NO! WHY? WHY WHY? WHY? HOW? HOW? HOW? HOW?

Sigh... You people stink.

wtf
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
well at this point, 7 rings probably lost. not surprising, seeing some results for other stages that are just 'wtf?'
lol
Surprised how many people are voting in the opposite direction. Maybe I have the songs labeled wrong or something...
You kidding? Are you sure Sonic Boom won? :(
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! The Roost suffered the same fate as PHF. Such a pity.
WTF!!???? Sonic Boom!!?

Roost, the worst? You people have zero taste! :mad:
WTF?
And how did Roost get worst?
I realize this old, but I just checked the first page and WTF @ Ike's theme over WMDP. WMDP is perfect for an epic battle. Ike's theme sucks.
This isn't even a contest, now. >_>
your mad about them adding bass? bass haters
Yoshi's Island won?!?!? Bass haters.
You see where I'm going with this?

Oh, and this was very painstaking! *insert angry face here*

Wait what about the worst of the worst?
I thought the same thing, but for times sake, I think it should be two songs that are acknowelged as the worsts songs, a no-brainer so to say.

My match-up would be: 25m vs. car select

Any objections? (no Pheonix Wright references, please)

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
^ You're probably right. It's just that, for some reason or another, I don't want this thread to die. (Maybe because it gives me a reason to go to General Brawl discussion.)

roy_owns

Smash Lord
We can do a worst of the worst if you people want to.

Version 2 fell off the Battlefield and into the Valley!

Today will be Final Destination Vs. Mute City!

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
^ You're probably right. It's just that, for some reason or another, I don't want this thread to die. (Maybe because it gives me a reason to go to General Brawl discussion.)
I admire that you want this thread to stay alive (for enjoyment), but would roy_owns be willing to do that? He has been constantly counting votes, all night. If he rejects the offer, if you want, you could open a new thread for the worst of the worst. A 2.0 thread isn't impossible, Make Your Move 2.0 was a sucess after all.

Just saw roy_owns' post : )

Now, onto the voting.

Personally, I like Mute City (Melee) more, but I understand that The Musicians had to make it different. I admire their efforts, but I still have my preferences. Plus, I cannot another main theme version to fall.

Final Destination (Mute City had a good run)

Top Bottom