• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

NukeA6

Smash Master
Best: Song of Storms
-Fits perfectly with the stage. Back in OoT, it was hard to stop listening to it. I used to stay at Windmill for long periods of time just to listen to the song.

Worst: Village of the Blue Maiden
-I haven't heard it enough to even care about it. But then again, I barely hear Call of the Night and I think it's pretty good.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Best: By far Tal Tal Heights (This and Gerudo Valley are the only ones that I have show up on my game)
Worst: Every other one.

D

Deleted member

Pirate Ship

BEST: Gerudo Valley
WORST: Termina Field

And, just in advance:

Norfair

BEST: Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior
WORST: Norfair

Frigate Orpheon

BEST: Vs. Ridley
WORST: Multiplayer (Metroid Prime 2)

I don't know what's gonna be after Frigate Orpheon, but I'll take a guess:

Halberd

BEST: Gourmet Race
WORST: Frozen Hillside

sceptilian

Smash Apprentice
Best: Dragon Roost Island. I'm surprised this one hasn't come up as much.
Worst: Tal Tal Heights

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Hmm, tough one. Seems like everyone has a different opinion.

Best: Most of the songs are pretty great here, but if I had to choose, it's Dragon Roost Island. It fits perfectly, and is closely followed by song of storms, tal tal heights, and Gerudo Valley.

Worst: Village of the blue maidan. It's just not that good. Worse than all the others.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: The Great Sea
Worst: Village of the Blue Maidan

AlexX

Smash Ace
Best: Tal Tal Heights

Worst: Tough call... Village of the Blue Maiden? Though I really do like all the songs for this stage...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
wtf @ Tal Tal hate
Yeah, whats up with that?

Anyway, wow, s many great songs, hard to choose.

Best : Gerudo Valley (I had to choose this, I used to warp out to the spirit temple just to hear it., but I also love all 3 Wind Waker songs (yay nostalgia) and tal tal)

Worst: The ONLY one I dislike : VIllage of the Blue Maiden. It just..doesnt fit.

I'd also like to point out, this stage is awesome.

D

Deleted member

I can see why some people don't like Tal Tal Heights (Wtf? It only has like ten seconds worth of actual notes from that song in it!)

It seems a bit random and zany for an overworld song and since its the only thing from the handheld games in Brawl...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Best: Molgera Battle
Worst: Great Sea

Ooh, tough choice here between Gerudo Valley, Dragon Roost Island, Molgera Battle, and Song of Storms.

I really can't stand Great Sea, mostly because it brings up memories of coasting through the sea for half of WW (great game, by the way).

D13

Smash Ace
Best: Gerudo Valley
Worst: Song of Storms

Some of these songs bring back great memories of Wind Waker. :D

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Best: Gerudo Valley (This is a cruel choice. I hate how much good music they stuffed into one level, while leaving some other levels with nothing...)
Worst: Great Sea

Top Bottom