• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: King Dedede's Theme

~rh

Smash Lord
DeDeDe's theme cause DeDeDe is a beast. Quite literally, as well.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Why did the two best songs have to meet up in round 2? I still feel that Corneria and Golden Sun are the two very best, so I have to vote Corneria.
As a Pokemon fanatic (you should know very well Lombardi), my favorite songs do come from Pokemon, and amazingly, the best and worst songs from the brawl stages exactly matches my most and least favorite. Corneria (the original, just check it in sound test) was my favorite on Lylat Cruise, but my all time favorite (or top 3, I don't really know) would be Gourmet race. Froutunately and unfortunately, Dedede's theme was picked so I was the first vote for Corneria (fortunately for Corneria, unfortunately, my favorite song lost).

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sorry for not voting in a while ._.

I prefer DDD's theme more than corneria by far, and I'm more of a StarFox fan. :bee:

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Oh I thought it was melee Corneria, in that case remove my vote for d3's theme. I have not been able to make a decision between the two. I will post my vote when (or if) I figure out which one I like better.

Top Bottom