• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

tirkaro

Smash Champion
MGS4, theme of love.

However, if this was You can do Anything (The Japanese/european Sonic CD intro, why it didn't get in brawl is beyond me ಠ_ಠ) instead, MGS4 would stand no chance :3

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: MGS4 ~Theme of Love~ Smash Bros. Brawl Version

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
~Theme of Love~: This song is very lovely, if not, one of the best songs on there. Not to mention it fits MGS series' theme very well. Probably doesn't fit the fighting theme, but there are others just like it on there (Midna's Lament).

Sonic Boom: This song sounds too boring, sloppy and nothing too memorable of the Sonic series. for me Live and Learn and His World (Vocal version) was better than this and I hate those two songs as well.

Obviously, ~Theme of Love~ gets my vote.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Tough choice. Have to go for the one that has more nostalgia for me. And no, I'm not insane, though SWF may be (Gyromite worst on Mario Bros?).

Sonic Boom

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
If you're strong, you can fly...you can reach the other side...of the rainbow...it's alright, take a chance, cuz there is no circumstance, that you can't handle...(when you use your mind)

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom...(trouble keeps you runnin' faster) Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom...(save the planet from disaster)...

Sorry. I absolutely had to do that.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I guess no one is showing much love for MGS4 Theme :( but I'll still go for it anyways because I at least like it enough

Spire

III
BRoomer
The MGS4 Love Theme has always sounded like Pirates of the Caribbean to me - of which I'm not too fond of.

SONIC BOOM BLOX

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Not enough love for the Theme of Love as Sonic Boom moves on to the next round!

Final match up before the next round, today will be Final Destination Vs. Lip's Theme (Panel de Pon) Vs. Fountain of Dreams (Melee)!

Browny

Smash Hater
The MGS4 Love Theme has always sounded like Pirates of the Caribbean to me - of which I'm not too fond of.

SONIC BOOM BLOX
lol its actually quite interesting when you compare the two. i actually played them side by side when i first head MGS4 theme, recognised it instantly :p

anyway yeah

sonic boom

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Hmm, I like all three of them evenly, but because I fear no one voting for it, Final Destination.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I gotta go with fountain of dreams on this one... I've heard final destination way too many times & I'm not that fond of lip's theme for some reason

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wait, what was so special about Lip's Theme?

Final Destination gets my vote, although I'm not too fond of any of them.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I love Lip's Theme. If the Fountain of Dreams one was from SSB, I'd pick that one.

smashbot226

Smash Master
FD: Fantastic score. More epic than a concentrated can of Falcon Punch.

Lip's Theme: Personally, I dislike it.

FoD: I enjoy this song. Real serene.

I vote for Final Destination. I won't be surprised if this wins.

I will hate Smashboards with a vengeance if Sonic Boom DOES win, however.

chubas

Smash Apprentice
How the fk did Sonic Boom got this far?

Anyway, I really like FD song, but this time Fountain of dreams wins

Top Bottom