• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Aw yea!!! Lip theme won!!! And I missed voting for it, forgive me Fairy of the Flowers. :(

Anyways.... Best: Great Temple/Temple

@Demon Kirby: Pokemon Stadum has three songs, so until they get to that, then change the title.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Great Temple / Temple
Worst: Temple (Melee)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It seems unnecessary to vote at this point, since the thread seems almost unanimous on this one. But just to be safe, Great Temple's the best.

EDIT: Although I probably only feel that way because I've been listening to the other version of the song for, like, 7 years.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
My vote goes to Great Temple: not that that changes anything. This is what I think the problem is going to be for most of these Melee stages.

Oh well, at least Shaberu didn't lose on Pictochat!

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Ok! It was pretty obvious that Great Temple / Temple won.

Yes, I realize that their won't be much to choose from for the next 10 days, but trust me. I have something planned after all the stages have gone through.

But anyway, today will be Yoshi's Island (Melee).

Crystallion

Smash Ace
If Super Mario Bros. 3 were the same, I'd choose that one. But because they HAD to change it (now the opening sounds bad >_>), I choose Yoshi's Island (Melee) for best music.

Top Bottom