• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Roihu

Smash Ace
Unfounded Revenge.
I like it, but it's just not as good as Porky's Theme and Brinstar beats it.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Unfounded Revenge

My list for New Pork City (highest to lowest):
Mother 3 Love Theme (one of Brawl's most underrated songs)
Snowman (I'm tired of people complaining that it doesn't fit the stage)
Unfounded Revenge (decent, but not worthy of winning)
Porky's Theme (abused song on 'With Anyone')
You Call This a Utopia? (original to Porky's Theme)
Humoresque of a Little Dog (with the soundtrack Mother 3 had, they chose this?!?)
For Porky's Theme, you stated that it was abused. Is it because n00bs don't modify 'My Music' and always tend to have the first (default) song playing on every stage? Everytime I go online 'With Anyone', there's always someone who acts like a ****** on New Pork City, and that 80% of the time it's Porky's Theme (this can be applied to every stage a n00b selects, it's always the default song).

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Everytime I go online 'With Anyone', there's always someone who acts like a ****** on New Pork City, and that 80% of the time it's Porky's Theme.
Mainly this. I don't think it's that good, it is decent, but I think there are better songs like Mother 3 Love Theme and Snowman. But it always seems to be Porky's Theme, no matter if it's Basic Brawl or Team Battle.

For Porky's Theme, you stated that it was abused. Is it because n00bs don't modify 'My Music' and always tend to have the first (default) song playing on every stage?
I haven't really noticed. But now that you mention it, n00bs typically have no taste in music and always have the defualt song. Interesting.........

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wth, stop with the "no taste in music" crap; who are you to determine which song is the best and worst? Everyone has their own taste.

[Does not apply to people who like 25m, they DO NOT have taste in music lol]

D

Deleted member

Wth, stop with the "no taste in music" crap; who are you to determine which song is the best and worst? Everyone has their own taste.

[Does not apply to people who like Steve Miller, they DO NOT have taste in music lol]
Fix'd.

10 25misntabadsong

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Most of you are Praising the Smashing of this song!

Today will be WarioWare Inc. Vs. Ike's Theme

Also, I'm afraid I can't ignore this any longer but please stop this useless criticism towards people for what song they choose is better/worse. I want this topic to be one that people will pick which one they actually think is better/worse. So please stop.

EDIT: It seems I messed up on how many match-ups there are in round 2. So Lip's Theme is out of the contest!

Mentally Disturbed

Smash Apprentice
I prefer Ike's theme, so my vote goes to Warioware Inc. (I usually have Ashley's song (JP) playing on that stage anyway).

You might also want to change the thread title (ie. still says Brinstar (Melee) Vs. Unfounded Revenge).

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Warioware Inc.

Ike's Theme is epic.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...
I'm bitter about both of these songs being the best on their stage, but Warioware Inc. has more effort put into it so...

Ike's Theme.

D

Deleted member

Is this even a contest? I absolutely love Ike's theme and Wario is just yuck to me.

WARIOWARE INC.

Roihu

Smash Ace
Warioware Inc.
It's an awesome song, but Ike's theme is slightly better.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
As much as I like WarioWare Inc, (even though I like Ashley's Song much more :p), I have to vote on that due to Ike's Theme being too much epic.

Top Bottom