• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm... this is gonna be tough, I like both of these but my Metal Gear Solid fandom won't let me so I'll vote for Mario Bros.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Mario Bros.

MGS4 Love Theme may not sound as cool as it did when I first heard it, but it's still awesome nonetheless. I played the original Mario Bros., but for some reason I couldn't recall the song.

half_silver28

Smash Ace

Lovely

Smash Lord
MSG4 ~Theme of Love~ SSBB Version

I love the new Mario Bros. theme too much to vote that out. And I still play Mario Bros at that. ;D

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I dig the Love Theme a lot.

The original version of the Love Theme in MGS4 itself is a really beautiful song.

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
How did Encounter and Snake Eater lose out to this scum?!

Love Theme please, for the sole fact that it killed off two of my favourite songs in the game.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
The Love theme is great, but I can't vote out the nostalgia that I've had since childhood...

MGS4 - Theme of Love (Smash Bros. Brawl Version)

Roihu

Smash Ace
Theme of Love.
I love the orchestrated Mario Bros too much to vote it out.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Mario Bros.

How in the heck did "Calling to the night" not win shadow moses island?:psycho:( I voted it best a whiel back)
This. I LOVE Calling to the Night! I made separate playlists of just about each and every one of my playlists on iTunes without Brawl music in it (because I have so freakin' much of it and I don't always feel like listening to pure instrumental music), and Calling to the Night is the ONE song that I kept in, because it's simply too good.

But yeah, Mario Bros. MGS4 Theme of Love is still better. Mario Bros is kind of annoying to me...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know what Viper JLT4GOV is voting for...
How did you know? :p

Lip's Theme is just too freaken awsome. And Fountain of Dream's is awsome as well. For a second, I thought roy_owns was cruel enough to put Fountain of Dreams agenst Lip's Theme, naw that would be too cruel. DX

But yea, Jungle Japes (Melee) for me.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Wait? Your telling me that a song which has been recycled for about 3 times got in over the DK Rap! How did I not noticed this?

Jungle Japes for the lose!

D

Deleted member

Lip's Theme

Foutain of Dreams kicks *ss, and Jungle Japes isn't that bad.

Top Bottom