• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Hey everyone! I'm back! Feels nice to get back to this thread but sadly, I'm leaving again next week and I don't know if should get Ty to take over for me again or just leave this inactive until I get back because I don't want to miss so much of this tourney.

But anyway, props to Tyfighter for doing such a good job to keep this alive!

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
**** all you nostalgia tards. Listen to Area 6 Ver. 2 for more than 6 seconds before going like

OH GAWD IT'S SO HORRIBLE MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!! LOLOLOLOL
(Yes, every person who hates that songs types like that)

I vote for Clu Clu Land.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Both are pretty terrible (obviously since they ARE the worst of the worst for their stages)...but Clu Clu Land sounds like some kind of goofy gameshow...

Clu Clu Land gets my vote.

Plus I only have Corneria and Star Wolf on as the music for Lylat Cruise...so I could care less how much the other songs suck : )

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
**** all you nostalgia tards. Listen to Area 6 Ver. 2 for more than 6 seconds before going like

OH GAWD IT'S SO HORRIBLE MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY!!! LOLOLOLOL
(Yes, every person who hates that songs types like that)

I vote for Clu Clu Land.
And liking Area 6 doesn't make you a "nostalgia tard", right.

Top Bottom