• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

roy_owns

Smash Lord
I've updated all match-ups from rounds 1 and 2. Thank you Tyfighter for updating them during my absence, but I'll take it from here.

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
I like Kid Icarus Original Medley. It might not be the best song for a brawl, but it's far from the worst.
I never even played the game, apart from the Masterpiece--I just love 8-bit music.

Brinstar Depths for the loss.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Original Medley. Not that bad, just worse than Brinstar Depths and nothing you can't hear from the remixed (much better) version.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
ah!, I see Roy_owns is back, how was your vacation?

anyways, I like Brinstar Depths, it sort of has a merry go round feeling, maybe since the stage rotates lol. but yea my vote is for Kid Icarus Original Medley theme for worst

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Brinstar depths rox! How can such an awesome theme get into here?

Kid Icarus original lame MIDIs for the worst.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
How come Battlefield was chosen worst?

Anyway, Tetris Type B sucks, so it gets the vote.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sonic Boom was voted the best for Green Hill Zone? Not Angel Island Zone? SMYN has waaay too much influence.

Tetris: Type B

Top Bottom