• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly Ai no Uta (French)

@tyfighter: are you managing this thread now? no wonder the thread title hasn't changed

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
@tyfighter: are you managing this thread now? no wonder the thread title hasn't changed
1.)
roy_owns said:
Hey, I'm going on vacation for the next few days so I was wondering if you can update the "worst of the worst tourney" thread. Wait till about 11:00 WST if I don't announce the results please do so and use whatever match-up you'd like.

Thank-you VERY much

roy_owns
2.) This the eighth math-up I've done, now knowing this is..... (athough, it does not matter).

3.) Page 300, bring on the Sparta jokes (not)!

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Ai no Uta is crappy in any language.

Except Jive. The Jive version of Ai no Uta is outta sight.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Does he sound like a robot that just wants to boogie down? No, that is but an imposter.

Mike's song.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I had to listen to Mike's Song for 10 minutes due to major lag on with Anyone.

NEVER
AGAIN
NEVER

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I had to listen to Mike's Song for 10 minutes due to major lag on with Anyone.

NEVER
AGAIN
NEVER
That was the funniest comment to day for me. XD

But yea, Mike's Song is one of the Warioware songs I didn't want in the game, (no Kat & Ana theme D:), but ah well, Kirby songs are never bad, that song was on the wrong stage is all. :D

LordZero

Smash Cadet
choosing between flower field and Tetris type B is like choosing weather to crushed onto flaming hot spikes or being stretched until my spine pops. type B is not not as bad but hold it up to type A and Luigi's Mansion - Main Theme and suddenly it sucks, while flower field just plain hurts causing your ears to bleed and making you fly towards the mute button.

my vote flower field (now excuse me while I stitch up these puncture holes).

Top Bottom