• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Your opinion ftl.

Chill should die, it's a boring song. You guys have absolutely no taste in music.
Now I think that Norfair is slightly better, but flamming the guy for another opinion on music is quite pathetic. Both songs have biazzare points in their melody, Norfair just doesn't sound like like a retro tune transforming into an ominoius and freakish tune.

Chill, now!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
vote and a message

chill gets my vote
also i would like to apologyse to those offended by my remarks toward bramble blast, you see i rarely play rumble falls so i thought bramble blast was king k rool's ship (deck 2) which truly is the worst song after ai no uta (french)
had i known bramble blast was that song from that one subspace level it would have gotten my votes

but not against gerudo valley and the golden sun theme

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I'll vote Norfair. Haven't got the Chill CD yet, but I just plain hate Norfair. O well.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I really don't like these two very much, but my vote goes for Norfair

@supermario27mx : how can you prefer King K. Rool (deck 2) over Bramble Blast? have you even heard Bramble Blast before?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
well I really don't like these two very much, but my vote goes for Norfair

@supermario27mx : how can you prefer King K. Rool (deck 2) over Bramble Blast? have you even heard Bramble Blast before?
I prefer Deck 2 over Bramble Blast. Why? Simply because Deck 2 retained its original melody, while Bramble Blast is complete crap compared to Stickerbush Symphony (which I really like)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
First, your opinion sucks.

Second, we're voting on Norfair, Metroid and Chill, Dr. Mario right now.
First Nice flaming bud
Second, Worst of the Worst Tourny: Tetris: Type B Vs. Flower Field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Bramble Blast was voted best by all of you. Now to see what you people think the worst song in Brawl is! Everyday, their will be an new match-up. Today's is...

TETRIS: TYPE B VS. FLOWER FIELD

THIRD...IF IT IS THOSE Music: CHILL (DR MARIO)

Reason: Norfair a good theme from super metroid, and super metroid might be my favorrite game of all time, but its too calm for a battle, especially with all the lava flow

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
Guys, guys. Roy_owns is gone on vacation, so Tyfighter has taken over the duties of this thread. Obviously, he can't do anything about the title. Even so, it wouldn't hurt to actually read other people's posts instead of constantly asking why the matchup isn't Tetris vs. FF.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
First Nice flaming bud
Second, Worst of the Worst Tourny: Tetris: Type B Vs. Flower Field

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Bramble Blast was voted best by all of you. Now to see what you people think the worst song in Brawl is! Everyday, their will be an new match-up. Today's is...

TETRIS: TYPE B VS. FLOWER FIELD
roy_owns said:
Hey, I'm going on vacation for the next few days so I was wondering if you can update the "worst of the worst tourney" thread. Wait till about 11:00 WST if I don't announce the results please do so and use whatever match-up you'd like.

Thank-you VERY much

roy_owns
Frequent posters in this thread knew about this, while new posters have voted on the match-up on the title. Simply edit your previous posts to the correct match-up if you haven't done so. Thank you.

With that, onto the next match-up, as Norfair doesn't fair too well this round (this is for you smashbot226).
Mother (Melee) vs. Village of the Blue Maiden

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
both are nice but mother advances in this worst of worst
yes i have heard bramble blast i just got the names mixed up
btw i rarely play rumble falls or dk titles i probably have only played the original arcade DK
we all make dumb mistakes now and then

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Village of the Blue Maiden for me. One of the little songs that I don't want to hear while I'm playing.

Top Bottom