• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Easily so long as you use the module for the stage it is based off of, which I'd assume is Pokémon Stadium, to replace the Skyworld module, though you need to use the program located in the module thread in the Tutorials and FAQs forum to modify the module.
Ah, alright thanks you guys. I'll let you all know how this goes.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Oshtoby

Smash Apprentice
Burholme, Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Ea
if you want to have an idea of my yoshi story :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtZA5RGt8vU
You truly are phenomenal. That stage looks almost perfect! The cloud and the Pak E. Derm will make it look almost official! My one complaint, though, is the camera. It seems almost to zoom out too far, making the bottom of the stage look too long. I think that can be attributed to Project M's camera code along with the widescreen-ness of Brawl. Regardless, I would kill a man for the Project M camera code alone.

On the topic of "great stages that need camera fixes," to anyone who didn't know, KTH recently came out with Kongo Jungle 64. It looks awesome, but it seems there are a few problems. From just looking at it, it seems that it's too large. Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember it being a little smaller. I'll look into that a little later. The second problem I have with it is that the camera is too close. That might just be that I'm using a FD .REL file, and FD's camera is just too close/parallel to the ground, but it seems out of place. It makes the foreground stuff on the base platform obstruct the view of the fight.

Any thoughts on my Kongo Jungle 64 comments?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
You truly are phenomenal. That stage looks almost perfect! The cloud and the Pak E. Derm will make it look almost official! My one complaint, though, is the camera. It seems almost to zoom out too far, making the bottom of the stage look too long. I think that can be attributed to Project M's camera code along with the widescreen-ness of Brawl. Regardless, I would kill a man for the Project M camera code alone.
I don't think it's the camera. The lower boundary itself is too far down. Once the Project M team helps him fix it with exact values, it will be perfect.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I don't think it's the camera. The lower boundary itself is too far down. Once the Project M team helps him fix it with exact values, it will be perfect.
It's the camera boundary that's too low. Camera boundaries and death boundaries aren't the same thing, but yeah, aside from that everything correct.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
the camera and death boundaries are too large. i have an edited version for P:M testing right now, but i know you'll get it all fixed up before you release it.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Here i bring to you two stages and one texture of sonic:
First Sonic Adventure World

is the sonic adventure island, it looks wery well in game, you'll love it

Sky Deck

i used the egg carrier of Aeon 70 to complete some textures, thanks Aeon70 XD, the sky is the same that original halberd, if anyone know how change the red color in teh low aprt of the sky,m PMme please

Sonic cell-shaded

Is really cell-shaded in game!

all downloads here:
Downloads

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i remember seeing those a while ago did it just take a really long time or you got occupied? anyways i think there cool and hope to see it get downloads

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i remember seeing those a while ago did it just take a really long time or you got occupied? anyways i think there cool and hope to see it get downloads
well, i'm in the last year of secundary(is a tecnic school so i go in teh morning and afternoon) and i'm doing a class to enter in the university so i was really occupied, but yeah it tooks a lot of time, especial sonic adventure world

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice

Fen__

Smash Ace
It's a sticky. You don't have to worry about bumping it. Everything related to stage hacking goes in here. I seriously doubt no one will ever make another stage. Let it rest until someone actually has something to contribute.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
just because no one has anything to post doesn't mean this is gonna die when this thread dies so does brawl hacking i think a lot of it may be because of school starting i wouldn't worry about it

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, my last post here was like, two weeks ago. It's because school started and when I'm not busy doing work I don't really feel like working on my stage hacks (I'm not giving up though).

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
just because no one has anything to post doesn't mean this is gonna die when this thread dies so does brawl hacking i think a lot of it may be because of school starting i wouldn't worry about it
If it wasn't for that people would probably be making stages like there's no tomorrow at least i know i would

This could bring some livelyhood to this place. :/

This is a side project I have been working on for about three weeks now. I wouldn't exactly call it smashville- or norfair-.

I took smashville and put it on Norfair.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eenupg0on9hz9j7
Not bad dude just try darkening the stage a little and it'd be fine

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Well, I'm hacking/playing pretty much the whole day...

My college classes will only start by the end of the month. :bee:

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
My hacks have been slow moving since I've been trying to save for a new computer. But I did just start working on a new stage from a series that I'm surprised nobody has made a stage for yet.

Will post a teaser later.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
That was my first thought, but I was trying for something else.

Plus I'd need to vertex away everything that isn't the Norfair platforms. :|

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Mewtwo2000, you never cease to amaze me. I still don't have a clue how you do half the things you do. Please keep up the excellent work!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Since we're talking about mirrors... I'd love to know how to give to the models the ability to actually reflect stuff. I mean, when you use Mario's F.L.U.D.D., if you have the unlimited camera code, you can see it kinda reflects it's surrounding in a way. I'm just not sure which stages this is more noticeable. I wanted to have given that effect to a stage but never knew how.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Really awesome. Now I'll need to dit my Alternate Stage loader code with one more FD texture tho D:
Man ntsc disc is awesome

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Well here is my Red mountain over Yoshi island (brawl) in the stage you cand find some badniks of red mountain, and the floor and base are exactly from the original Sonic adventure.

all the textures are from Sonic Adventure, so is pretty real XD
Download

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Clannad Field V2

NEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNaC_-WrCyE

Thanks to Yamahou2b for this new, better quality video

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV2mWvMrWTo
Sorry for the bad quality but I don't have a capture card

Thanks to a tip from Mewtwo 2000 and Robzdahero, I have made the lights more solid and have put more lights in the background. Don't worry they don't get in the way the small pictures just make the stage look stuffed but it's more spread out in-game.

I've also put the fixed version of the stage in here, and the .zip file comes with all the old stuff plus some new stuff.

I included a lot more music this time around, all the Clannad tracks are there but I also put other music from other series(Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, DBZ, etc.) that seemed to fit the stage.

Here's some previews of some of the new music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmoIaJLjtlM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nsdLJvtM8&
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92v5Ysik8Wo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A20cOK3uZE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDBQmtBFy8c

I have a lot of music I've made, maybe I should put some up on Brawlvault >_>

The file is VERY large this time due to all the music(which is properly looped) so I had to use megaupload, let me know if you have problems with that and I'll put up an alternative link.

*NOTE: There may be some frame rate drops if the camera zooms all the way out which only happens if characters are on opposite sides of the screen or if you pause and zoom out.

The rest of the stuff from V1 still applies(like needing codes for the lights to go up and such)

Brawlvault Download
: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12031

This will pretty much be it for me, I'm leaving stage hacking, it's not like I really did much anyways, I just get good ideas and try to execute them the best I can, I have more ideas but I don't have the skills to execute my ideas and I really don't want to bother anyone else.

Well, I might make a Sakuraville V3 stage with more petals in the back and some music but that would be it for good

Top Bottom