• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

br3compactor

Smash Ace
If someone vertex something to look like a Vuvuzela, it'd be even better

BZZZZZZZZZVVVVVVVVVVVZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZVVVVVVVZZ

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
The Monster Hunter stage crashes :(

I will ask the same question I asked a few pages back. What exactly makes stages made for NTSC Brawl freeze in PAL?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
They're made using NTSC Brawl .pac files. For it not to freeze, it would need to have been made on the PAL files... That's kinda obvious O.o

Also, certain filesizes might be different in each game.

I managed to import a Tabuu model on my FD stage, but haven't managed to get it to animate. He just floats there. I imported the animation file in both the model brres, as well as as a separate animationbrres, but neither work. Would anybody happen to know why?

EDIT: This is the file in question, if anybody wants a look at it. I used Tabuu's Wait animation.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lgatqymzzyr

Xigger

Smash Lord
I managed to import a Tabuu model on my FD stage, but haven't managed to get it to animate. He just floats there. I imported the animation file in both the model brres, as well as as a separate animationbrres, but neither work. Would anybody happen to know why?

Stage animations. Limited. FD has two animations. Tabuu makes 3. It's a no-no.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
FD has two animations and two brres.
FD ignores any other Brres.
Make your own under one of the Chros in one of the brres.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
FD has two animations and two brres.
FD ignores any other Brres.
Make your own under one of the Chros in one of the brres.
If only we could get the game to load more brres files... It would make rels unnecessary, and life easier...

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Would the problem be fixed by porting it to a stage with more animations/models?
May i ask why you're not replacing one of the animations inside the brres?
Alsoi can think of a ghetto way of how to get it to work without replacing the other animations

Oh and No@h try this out for me okay?
Try adding a brres file within arc 1 inside the stage file
just make sure the fileID is -1 though

Xigger

Smash Lord
May i ask why you're not replacing one of the animations inside the brres?
Alsoi can think of a ghetto way of how to get it to work without replacing the other animations

Oh and No@h try this out for me okay?
Try adding a brres file within arc 1 inside the stage file
just make sure the fileID is -1 though
Hehe. I remember trying to do that. It seems that the game knows when and when not to let anything exist in that arc.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Hah, finally done with the fix for the Samba de Amigo stage... some collisions still need to be moved, though.

Dunno if I can do that. The stage seems to have lots of bones.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Here's the stage I'm talking about:

I don't know how to move collisions... and I'm quite afraid of moving everything else...

But I got rid of the main problems already, just want to modify the collisions a little.

Friedslick6

Smash Cadet
That's... Samba De Amigo? Wish I could help with that, but I know diddly-squat about editing.
I DO know why there would be so many bones, though. That would be because the stage actually bounces to the beat of the song you're playing in-game. I don't suppose you'd be implementing that though, huh? Would take a good while to do, I suppose...
But man, that's gonna be cool either way! Someone should really work on making Amigo...
I'm expecting a trancey-latin song for the background music XD .

Xigger

Smash Lord
no longer glitchs !!!
Sweet :D I'm home free, and Metal stage is good.

Speaking of custom stage... The other day I was looking at the changes in Phantom Wings .REL and I found the difference. Haven't been able to replicate it yet.... See what I'm getting at?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
yes i am, on smashville.
i got a question about it though, seeing that smashville has many animals, is it possible to replace them with humans???
yes, but all the animals have the same animations (and that means they have the same bones) so you'll get a lot of animation problems replacing those I would imagine...

Matteron

Smash Ace
yes, but all the animals have the same animations (and that means they have the same bones) so you'll get a lot of animation problems replacing those I would imagine...
Not really, there are some parts of a normal human model that follows other bones in their animations, so some bones, for example hands and fingers don't have to animate.

On an unrelated note:
Does anyone have any pins for club nintendo? I need 60 more coins until platinum. If anyone would be nice enough to pm me any, that would be great.

Top Bottom