• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, that would be time-consuming, and I took a break from vertex hacking. Too much failed attempts for one good thing. I'll wait for DDVB V2.0.

Also, my stage is going to wait for a bit. I'm making the SCARIEST song ever, which will fit for another stage..

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Back after a while Lol

I admit, some of my recent hacks havent been as good or as nicely done as my old hacks that a lot of people downloaded.... However that will change, Im gonna have time to put as much effort and be as creative as before, and to step up

A.K.A. no more games *wink

Im gonna transition from kingdom Hearts to Final Fantasy XIII after I finish my awakening packs and The World That Never Was/ Traverse Town

(Preview)

THE PURGE (A.K.A. Hanging Edge)

Beta about 50% done

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
My Wii couldn't grasp the power of Gi- I mean, my latest..uh..hack, yeah.

Beeeeeeeep.

F...i...x...e...d...

br3compactor

Smash Ace
When? Where?

@FairKnight

About the stage itself... Well the starting points are underground so you die right off the bat when the match starts. It works normally afterwards. There's a weird invisible wall-like thing on the far right. Also, It needs many fixes to look more like Hueco Mundo.
No rocks, no weird iron constructions, only trees, a moon and Las Noches. Like these 2 together:

This is from page 189...

----

@-BigSharkZ-

Gyigas-like. lol

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, Hotdogturtle.

And BurnBurn, I'm re-using a stage I made in the past, but this time, I removed the background and fixed some textures. I made a song that goes with it. I wouldn't call it a "song", though..

Well, unless you call babies crying, people shouting in pain, robots speaking, demons associated with Giygas shouting to be a song, then..

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Thanks, Hotdogturtle.

And BurnBurn, I'm re-using a stage I made in the past, but this time, I removed the background and fixed some textures. I made a song that goes with it. I wouldn't call it a "song", though..
That really old FD texture?
or to save space you could delete it
I figured that deleting files usually results in bad things happening. But if you can delet this without messing anything up, then go for it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Mr.Chuy, replacing it with Battlefield's worked. =D

Also, yes, Hotdogturtle. Except that now there are no platforms, and it's glitch-free (Had minor bugs before, also, I can't believe this is my most downloaded stage, with almost 2000 downloads).

Also, the sole purpose of this stage was because I made this awesome "song".

Uploading a video now. Give it about an hour.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I figured that deleting files usually results in bad things happening. But if you can delet this without messing anything up, then go for it.
the ef files are probably the ony file you can delete without any problems i've done it before battle field falls would be my latest example of that

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
intense BSZ

heres a preview, hehehehehe

hehehehehe
I'm having difficulty getting the scene data to move, help?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
On ModelData 100/3DModels/StagePosition/Bones/StagePosition,

What's the difference between Player0E and Player0N?

And what exactly does each of the four values there, in Translation? ( xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx)

----

And what's that, NOAH? Can't see at all.
Even though the name "The Fall" gives it.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
On ModelData 100/3DModels/StagePosition/Bones/StagePosition,

What's the difference between Player0E and Player0N?

And what exactly does each of the four values there, in Translation? ( xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx)

----

And what's that, NOAH? Can't see at all.
Even though the name "The Fall" gives it.
those are spawn points, one is in the beginning and one is after death i think, the one in the air is spawn point after death.
yeah i had to zoom out to fit it all, i don't want to give too much away though xD

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
If item spawns are any indication 0E and 0N is like a box that tells the game it's OK to activate within this range.
Putting the same values ensures that it will only activate on the designated spot.

I accidentally made the lighting give the characters 5 o'clock shadow LOL. Looks cool though.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
So, idk if moving the scene data up really high is possible, and having the stage up really high affects character's attacks, so I'm going to have to move the models instead of the stage and scene data

Is there any way to add frames before other frames?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Pick a frame and click insert to your hearts content. The inserted frames have no keyframes, so you have to put them in yourself.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Pick a frame and click insert to your hearts content. The inserted frames have no keyframes, so you have to put them in yourself.
Yeah I know that I really don't want to because I'll have to click it 3600 times! is there any other way?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
If item spawns are any indication 0E and 0N is like a box that tells the game it's OK to activate within this range.
Putting the same values ensures that it will only activate on the designated spot.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Stone Tower Temple To-do list:

-Add a long block that goes behind each side of the stage.

-Add 6 more platforms, where three will be available to be on.

-Add fog to the bottom of the stage.

-Add the hookshot pillars.

-Add two pillars and the big statue head at the top of the stage.

-Add a dead tree, block, and mountain in the background.

-Make the pink background bigger.

That's a lot. D:

Roo525

Smash Ace
Stone Tower Temple To-do list:

*Bigsharks list of stuffs*

That's a lot. D:
That is alot. :ohwell:

Not that you already have enough on your plate Bigshark, but what if you animate the stage to turn upside down every once in awhile, like it does in Majora's mask?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I tried doing that already, and I failed. Only one platform turned upside down, and the collisions weren't even changed. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me. Also, do you know how to add fog with the new Brawl Box?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
get bero's brawlbox modest, open scene data, go to fogs, float1 and float2 determine how "big" of a fog. the closer together they are, the bigger it is, and vise versa. You can remove the fogs by setting both to 0. B1=Red B2=Blue B3=green (RBG, idk what B4 is) and that will determine the color. I haven't played around with actual lights, but mewtwo tells me that they're the same.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
BSZ, I saw your newest Giygas stage. Holy hell, that songs messed up O_o
I gotta get it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol at both of you.

Also, NO@H, it did not work. I put the fog as 7000 for Float1, 10000 for Float2, and 700 for the 2nd Float1, and 1000 for the 2nd Float2. In-game, nothing is changed.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
float 1 has to be smaller than float 2, try switching the numbers, and what stage is this based off of? Some fogs are different than others

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Float1 is smaller actually. I didn't change Float2. And, for some reason, this is based on Final Destination, but the scenedata is from Lylat Cruise.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I have no idea. I just took a Final Destination stage and started working on it.

Wait..now that I look at it, all Final Destination stages have Lylat Cruise' Scene Data.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
You probably were editing the original and accidentally saved it?
Anyways, if you send me the file I can try to get the fog working, but if you don't want to thats fine, I would try just randomly changing the float 1 and 2 numbers. And lylat doesn't have fog...? (goes and checks)

Top Bottom