• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, my new internet security program just now started blocking mediafire for no apparent reason. It was working earlier. I hate my computer.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
sh*t.

if u think thats alot, look at the scroll bar.

sh*t.

to be honest with you guys, i really want to make a new thread for the theory. it would be a collaborating thread, and we could actually get this to work. but i hesitate, because if we do get it done, i would have shattered BigSharkZ's fame and whatnot and he would hate me for life. i dunno what to do, what should i do?

EDIT: i think i found something.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
sh*t.

if u think thats alot, look at the scroll bar.

sh*t.

to be honest with you guys, i really want to make a new thread for the theory. it would be a collaborating thread, and we could actually get this to work. but i hesitate, because if we do get it done, i would have shattered BigSharkZ's fame and whatnot and he would hate me for life. i dunno what to do, what should i do?

EDIT: i think i found something.
also, i keep on finding this wierd pattern, 38 A5 00 3C
what the heck is 3C?

this is ikes _rel ting too.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
keep it here on this thread cuz alot of people come here and maybe some of those people can help out with this.
Exact opposite of this. Take your character .rel experimentation somewhere else, because this is a stage hacking thread, and I'm getting sick of seeing it, especially because character rels are completely different from stage rels and you're going to need someone with know how to get them working
(PH already has I heard)

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Exact opposite of this. Take your character .rel experimentation somewhere else, because this is a stage hacking thread, and I'm getting sick of seeing it, especially because character rels are completely different from stage rels and you're going to need someone with know how to get them working
(PH already has I heard)
agreed. its just...

well, ill add one moar thing. the constant code i find in ikes is
38 A5 00 00 3C CO 00 00
strangly enough, i find it in lucas's too.
allright. ill move to a different thread.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Nope, sorry. Your stage looks really cool, though. Too bad I don't really play MGS. Only played one on NES, the one on PSP, and MGS4. I also have the first one on PSX, but I never played it yet.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Yes, -BigSharkZ-, It's 2D just like in the game.

Can anyone fix it so that the Pokémon Trainer's pokémon don't T-Pose? It's the only glitch.

I'll give credit, of course.

The file is on Brawl Vault.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Yes, -BigSharkZ-, It's 2D just like in the game.

Can anyone fix it so that the pokémon don't T-Pose? It's the only glitch.

I'll give credit, of course.

The file is on Brawl Vault.

we've been over this: you have to change the spawn points. its in the modeldata[100].

preview and edit the playerXX bones to fix them.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I'm puzzled here as well. Also, Stone Tower Temple looks really awesome so far.

Edit: NO@H, the fog did not work.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Oh well. Next stage is going to be a 3D version of the Crystal Caves stage I made previously with some level design adjustments.

n64billy

Smash Ace

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, but we already talked about this a few pages back. It's not possible, for now. It's on Final Destination, by the way.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
On ModelData 100/3DModels/StagePosition/Bones/StagePosition/Player0E and Player0N,

What exactly does each of the four values there, in Translation? ( aaa, bbb, ccc, ddd)

@ FrozenHobo

I've been asking this for hours.

Follow the rainbow.

I though I was clear enough. :pikachu2:

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Get Metamine (the Gunbound stage) here:

You gen get custom music from Gunbound here:

@FrozenHobo

Bad experience with editing bones there.

@ Mewtwo2000 I tryed moving the bones (PlayerXX) but it didn't show any changes with Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon. Weird.
Do you have any tips?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Brawl Wall makes it even more easier.

Also, new update on Stone Tower:

Added the hand (Still need to make the finger on fire), animated fire fix, new textures, and pillars.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
My god the stone tower temple is looking epic nice job bigsharkz!
I should proboblly get back to work with my clock tower stage to go along with this...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
@ Mewtwo2000 I tryed moving the bones (PlayerXX) but it didn't show any changes with Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon. Weird.
Do you have any tips?
Tips...

Let's see... Go first to collision editor to see which Y value has the floor in your stage. After that, go to that stgposition model and find the player bones. The Y translation value should be the same as the former one, the one in the collisions I mean. By doing this, the players should spawn right on the floor, and not be in the air anymore.

Be sure you're not having any animation in modeldata100. If there was any, and the main bone was moved, you should compensate that placement with the ones for the players. But there should be no need to be any animation in there, so forget what I just said xD

Another tip: If the ground is not plain, you should be downloading brawlwall, it allows you to see spawn points and collisions in the same screen, and that's really useful. It's the best way to see where are you exactly spawning your characters in the stage.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
the ****? its the same 4 variables you were trying to edit the HARD way. stop being dumb and actually learn the program. this stuff isn't hard. at all. no johns.
Wait, what? I can show you at least 2 stages that are messed up because of bad bone editing.
Not showing the collisions properly, different of where they actually are.

And I never had a single problem editing them where I showed before. Is it bad that I wanna do it in a way I feel safe?

Show a little respect, will ya?

Tips...

Let's see... Go first to collision editor to see which Y value has the floor in your stage. After that, go to that stgposition model and find the player bones. The Y translation value should be the same as the former one, the one in the collisions I mean. By doing this, the players should spawn right on the floor, and not be in the air anymore.

Be sure you're not having any animation in modeldata100. If there was any, and the main bone was moved, you should compensate that placement with the ones for the players. But there should be no need to be any animation in there, so forget what I just said xD

Another tip: If the ground is not plain, you should be downloading brawlwall, it allows you to see spawn points and collisions in the same screen, and that's really useful. It's the best way to see where are you exactly spawning your characters in the stage.
Good, I'll try that program. Too bad we don't have that option on Brawlbox.

EDIT: Just noticed -BigSharkZ- said the same. lol
Thanks too!

Also, random question Mewtwo2000, did you finish that kart stage with the MuteCity-like movement?

Top Bottom