• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks, Ninka_kiwi.

And Mewtwo, I really need to thank you for everything you've done to me. It's because of you that I can do such stages with ease.

Also, NO@H, or Mewtwo, think any of you could make some kind of thick fog for me? It doesn't seem to work on my side.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Wait, what? I can show you at least 2 stages that are messed up because of bad bone editing.
Not showing the collisions properly, different of where they actually are.

And I never had a single problem editing them where I showed before. Is it bad that I wanna do it in a way I feel safe?

Show a little respect, will ya?
yes, show me. i can guarantee any problems were because you have no idea what you're doing.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Just know that if you save the stage in Brawlwall, it kills any animations. So you should save as and export the MiscData and/or the stgposition model.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
@Hozu

It never killed the animations to me, it just made them not loop, so I loop them again.

Also, I'm almost done with a remix of the Stone Tower Temple theme. I'm doing it in Fruity Loops.

I love doing orchestrated remixes. The song isn't exactly the same either.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Get Metamine (the Gunbound stage) here:

You gen get custom music from Gunbound here:

Thanks, I downloaded all of them.

Can you explain how the rel file works exactly? I've never used one of those weird stages before, no idea what to do or where to put files or how to play on it.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
@br3:

well then you still don't have an argument as to why bone editing is messed up. its user error, not a problem with the program editing bones. you still don't have a legitimate reason to ignore the given functions of the program. you might as well just change the values through hex.

just because someone messed up the bones doesn't mean the program messed them up.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Done with the Stone Tower Temple song.

Will go take a shower and continue working on it. This is probably my best stage so far.

Also, got a new signature and avatar. =D

Oh, my imagination.

@darkchris and anyone else who wants to know: char.rel thread here
Forgot to credit Razanak for the find! D:

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Forgot to credit Razanak for the find! D:
i dont have too, because i made that discovery as well without him
great minds think alike, u know? ;)
and no, i am not taking credit.
i can swear to god and everything, and everyone you know, and even on the bible, the kor-an, that big buddha statue in thailand, anything, that i made that find on myself. Honest.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Can you explain how the rel file works exactly? I've never used one of those weird stages before, no idea what to do or where to put files or how to play on it.
Basically what a rel does is make one stage compatible with another one
Example FD->BF
you put rels in pf->module

br3compactor

Smash Ace
@br3:

well then you still don't have an argument as to why bone editing is messed up. its user error, not a problem with the program editing bones. you still don't have a legitimate reason to ignore the given functions of the program. you might as well just change the values through hex.

just because someone messed up the bones doesn't mean the program messed them up.
It happened to me once. But I believe I didn't make anything wrong, as I had certain experience with it.

I might have messed up though. After all, if you were to read all the posts in this thread, you'd see at least 15 posts of mine saying I suck at editing animations. And since no one teach'd me, I went to learn by trying.

BTW, where can I get BrawlWall? I google'd it with no sucess.

Also, hero1771 is wrong. All you gotta do is rename it. It's already the right module.
Just with another name.

Rename "st_final to st_gw.rel" to "st_gw.rel" and put it on the module folder
Rename the stage too. It needs to be STGGW.pac
Then place the stage on the stage/melee folder

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
BSZ, you MUST learn to do it yourself the way you want it to be done xD

There's enough information in here for you to make it.

Get the color first by changing B1, B2 and B3, and when done, if you're not able to make it the way you want it, look for a stage with a similar fog and copy the float1 and float2 values. But with the information in here, the float values should be easy to find yourself too I guess.

If still troubled, then I'll make it for you, but try it yourself first O.o

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Mewtwo, I wouldn't have asked if I did not try it myself. I tried it atleast 30 times, and it never even worked. This is Lylat Cruise's Scene Data, by the way.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Hell yeah! Brawlwall helped me a lot.

It did messed up my background, but I did as someone else said and did "save as" another file.
Then I just compared the new values in Translation and gave'em to my old one.

Link to the fixed version (v2): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8222&DiplayName=Meta Mine v2

Also, a little random question but... does anyone know if is there a way to make metaknight wings always visible, even together with the cape?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
@BSZ Lylat cruise? But... The fog needs something in the background, are you having it?

Also, there could be more than 1 scenedatas (don't remember right now) in that stage, so you could be needing to edit many fogs, not only one.

Try to make the fog you need in a simple stage different from lylat, and when it's done, then try to port it O.o

legodelegolas

Smash Rookie
Please if someone can do a Left 4 Dead Stage will be my salvation but a hack stage whit left 4 dead music and a left 4 dead image background becuse i cant do a stage, i dont know hot to do one please some make one

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Please if someone can do a Left 4 Dead Stage will be my salvation but a hack stage whit left 4 dead music and a left 4 dead image background becuse i cant do a stage, i dont know hot to do one please some make one
1) complete sentences

2) an actual request of some kind. a theme is not enough.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
@BSZ Lylat cruise? But... The fog needs something in the background, are you having it?

Also, there could be more than 1 scenedatas (don't remember right now) in that stage, so you could be needing to edit many fogs, not only one.

Try to make the fog you need in a simple stage different from lylat, and when it's done, then try to port it O.o
Yeah there's more than 1 about 4 scene datas

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, well, I figured out that Final Destination uses Lylat Cruise' Scene Data, for some reason. At first I thought it was my stage which was modified, but I then opened the original file and it had the same thing.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Don't try to use FD's original scenedata, get another such as the ones in distant planet or something (I think I've even used lylat cruise's too) and make your edits on it. Try to make a red fog with a very low float1 and a sligly bigger float2 (aka 200 and 400), that should make a really dense red fog. Also, there's more than 1 fog per scenedata, there are fogs for stages, for characters and even for PT. Be sure to edit all of them and make sure the changes are showing in-game. When you're sure they work, then edit them to your need.

Top Bottom