• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
No, what I'm saying is that, whatever the Final Destination stage, the Scene Data is Lylat Cruise's. Even the original stage.

And sure, but can you just give me random values so I can have fog? Not too intense, just a bit of brown/pink fog.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I think I can manage, I redid all the fogs in smashville, so I have some experience

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright. I could maybe replace my Scene Data with yours, and change the colors.

Edit: Progress on Stone Tower Temple:

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I could maybe replace my Scene Data with yours, and change the colors.
I but before I start, which part of lylat's scene data are you using? what does it say when you open the folder in scene data?

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
New stage I'm working on, GUITAR DESTINATION:

Got the inspiration from the stop-motion short "Bowling for Sandercroe." Unlike SMB3, you don't die when you spawn on it. Still have a problems to fix(lighting,collisions, background),then I'm gonna upload it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
WAIT. THAT MEANS..I FIGURED SOMETHING IN THE BRAWL HACKING COMMUNITY!?

YESZ!

Also, talking about that, Razanak has made a nice find as well. We've been porting stages by using rel files, right?

Well..characters have rel files as well.

Do you get me? =)

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
If you're thinking what i think you're thinking then i think you should think about waiting to see if i thought what you're thinking
If your talking about what I think your talking about, then I tested that and worked with some minor glitches, can I say them here?

hero1771

Smash Journeyman

YESZ!

Also, talking about that, Razanak has made a nice find as well. We've been porting stages by using rel files, right?

Do you get me? =)
YEZ! I made that discovery too!

i haz a theory, it requires using a hex editor.

@ MR.Chuy.
If i think what i think your thinking, then i think you will replace FD's backgound with lylat i think?

Mr.Chuy

Chuy

YESZ!

Do you get me? =)
Good luck with that Kryal and Phantom couldn't figure it out
But if you do i'll give you a cookie

If your talking about what I think your talking about, then I tested that and worked with some minor glitches, can I say them here?
No you can notz

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
LOL, if it works, then I (Unless Razanak does it, but he'd get the credits =o) will have owned BOTH Phantom Wings AND Kryal? I'll be the new Brawl hacking god! Hahahaha! *cough*

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
obvious problem would be that you would still have to replace a character on the css. thats a lot less simple than replacing a useless stage.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
BSZ I get an error when trying to edit the scene data can you send me your scene data file?

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Well, you mean using .rel files to port a character over another? Like, having 2 or more Marios?

Well, kinda cool but since I use the original vBrawl cast to train for tounaments, I'd not use it, even if it'd be possible... Anyway, it'd be good for the ModelPSA (a.k.a. completely new characters) scene. Even though people could be nice and, instead of making these completely new characters, making it so that these new characters models would fit only one slot of a character, and able to be used with its original moveset. Like mariokart64n does now.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Well, you mean using .rel files to port a character over another? Like, having 2 or more Marios?

Well, kinda cool but since I use the original vBrawl cast to train for tounaments, I'd not use it, even if it'd be possible... Anyway, it'd be good for the ModelPSA (a.k.a. completely new characters) scene. Even though people could be nice and, instead of making these completely new characters, making it so that these new characters models would fit only one slot of a character, and able to be used with its original moveset. Like mariokart64n does now.
yea...
id really like to see mewtwo over ness...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i can see the character .rels working if you were to replace the alloys, giga, and wario man (and the last 2 would probably freeze game for people using bowser/wario's FS). so, if you want to keep the original cast, you have 4 spots open for new characters...

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
Well guys, I tried putting the FD platform on Lylat Cruise, and it froze. I don't know why everything I make keeps freezing(mario over lucario,lylat destination,and others). If someone else wants to do it, they can. I'm gonna keep working on guitar destination.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Well guys, I tried putting the FD platform on Lylat Cruise, and it froze. I don't know why everything I make keeps freezing(mario over lucario,lylat destination,and others). If someone else wants to do it, they can. I'm gonna keep working on guitar destination.
I'm already done with lylat destination i'm just trying to get the stage to stop moving/too lazy to upload it

br3compactor

Smash Ace
@FrozenHobo, I believe the Alloys have no Special moves?

But if the .rel modifying thing work on the Alloys, and that make them full characters (with specials and FS), that'd be the next greatest evolution in brawl hacking scene besides "more than 4 players".

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
@FrozenHobo, I believe the Alloys have no Special moves?

But if the .rel modifying thing work on the Alloys, and that make them full characters (with specials and FS), that'd be the next greatest evolution in brawl hacking scene besides "more than 4 players".
im working on it... rite as we post...

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
i hope this all works out. if it does we will finally have skull kid, zant, bowser jr, dark samus, rundas, sylux, and ridley. plus if this does work then sakurai will hate every brawl hacker there is. if this does work then it would be funny to send a video of ridley fully playable to sakurai saying whos to big for brawl now.

also everyone using riivolution DO NOT upgrade to wii 4.3. nintendo said it will block riivolutin and banner bomb.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
D*mn, is it bad that I want that throne to be playable as ROB? lol

Looks too f-ing good. Could even be a Transformer-like taunt.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Lol at both of you.

Also, NO@H, it did not work. I put the fog as 7000 for Float1, 10000 for Float2, and 700 for the 2nd Float1, and 1000 for the 2nd Float2. In-game, nothing is changed.
keep float 1 at 0 and cut float 2 in half for both fogs.

Top Bottom