• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
He's going on vacation or something. Said he would have more time than he did at school though.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
NO he is not going on vacation, the ZOMBIE NINJAS OF MACROSS ZEON NATION TOOK HIM OVER WITH THE GUYVER ARMOR! THEY'VE TAKEN HIM SO HE CAN HAX THEIR BRAWL AND MAKE THEIR NINJA ZOMBIE MACROSS ZEON ARMY! or its just a vacation at the family

BUT I GO WITH MY INSTINCTS!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Is there a way of resizing the collision as a whole?

I'm almost finished with a stage, but I'll need to resize it, and don't wanna re-do the collisions all over. It would be the 3rd time.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
I did it by accident once but I think it was a glitch. When I replaced the corneria model (with another corneria model) the collision data scaled and almost fit perfectly.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
:D what a relief, I didn't want to grammar fail.

Back to stages

So, um, I moved a model, the part that inflicts damage did not move with it, what do I do to fix it

Matteron

Smash Ace
:D what a relief, I didn't want to grammar fail.

Back to stages

So, um, I moved a model, the part that inflicts damage did not move with it, what do I do to fix it
maybe the part that inflicts damage needs to be moved as well, but brawl box can do that yet...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
OH MY GAWD, MEWTWO POSTED. MY SAVIOR!

XD, I need help with two of my stages, and once again, I was wondering if you could tell me how to fix them (Not actually do it yourself, you know how I hate when you work too much, and besides, I want to learn from my mistakes by myself).

My first stage, Mt. Silver, has two problems. I can't seem to add model datas, as each time I try to, in-game, the models are not showing. That, and one of the textures is glitched (I believe I can fix it by looking at that guide you made, but I'm not sure that is the problem).

As for my second stage, Starship Mario, I was wondering if you know why the custom smoke + animation I made for the chimney wasn't showing in-game either?

Thanks a lot in advance.
You can't add modeldatas, you can add models inside your modeldatas, but the stage won't load more modeldatas than the ones in the original stage. Final Destination only loads modeldatas 1, 2, 100 and 101. Add the ones you want, but they will never load.

About that animation, I can't tell until I see how it's done. So if you can't fix something about any of your stages, just send and I'll take a look when I'm back. I will stay out for 2-3 days.

Attaching it to a model's bone and scaling it might do it not sure
Yeah, that's what I usually do when rescaling. Anyway, if it's a permanent rescale, it doesn't take too much resizing point by point. I did so with Hyrule 64 and didn't take too much for me.

--

In a few days, I will finish/upload Saffron I hope, and I will advance (or even finish) the goldeneye stage too. Also, I have to start with my Peach's Castle 64 and make some advances in FoD too.

Oh, and finish my STGCUSTOM pack, of course, with these 9 stages:

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
You can't add modeldatas, you can add models inside your modeldatas, but the stage won't load more modeldatas than the ones in the original stage. Final Destination only loads modeldatas 1, 2, 100 and 101. Add the ones you want, but they will never load.

About that animation, I can't tell until I see how it's done. So if you can't fix something about any of your stages, just send and I'll take a look when I'm back. I will stay out for 2-3 days.

Yeah, that's what I usually do when rescaling. Anyway, if it's a permanent rescale, it doesn't take too much resizing point by point. I did so with Hyrule 64 and didn't take too much for me.

--

In a few days, I will finish/upload Saffron I hope, and I will advance (or even finish) the goldeneye stage too. Also, I have to start with my Peach's Castle 64 and make some advances in FoD too.

Oh, and finish my STGCUSTOM pack, of course, with these 9 stages:

it's offical. Mewtwo2000 is one if the greatest stage hacker ever.

(screw what i said, he is the greatest.)

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I just removed my stage expansion pack because it's not possible to have decent pics for 'em. At least not that I'm aware. Only Final Destination/Battlefield pics.

The stage has a very unstable floor and is kinda large. It's annoying to move point by point.
But I may do so since I didn't understand the bone attaching thing.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Actually, you can choose what the pictures for the extra stages are, just I don't know how. My code for the extra stages uses stage pics other than Battlefield and FD. Best case scenario IMO would be to use the Menu icon (seen in My Music) and replace that picture with something.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
does anyone know how to edit anything in the scene data other than fogs that isn't on vacation right now? xD

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
does anyone know how to edit anything in the scene data other than fogs that isn't on vacation right now? xD
O.o xD

It's almost the same with lights, B1, B2 and B3 are the color of the light, and vec1/vec2 are the 2 points of a directional vector (the light goes from vec1 to vec2 in the space)

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, where the heck can I get this fog making tool? XD

And, Mewtwo, thanks a lot for telling me that. How would I go about adding different models with different animations, then? Making one animation for all models wouldn't work, as I have imported the animations, and I believe some bones are similar..I think.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Alright, where the heck can I get this fog making tool? XD

And, Mewtwo, thanks a lot for telling me that. How would I go about adding different models with different animations, then? Making one animation for all models wouldn't work, as I have imported the animations, and I believe some bones are similar..I think.
Brawlbox development thread
A.K.A RIGHT HERE! D:<

Hey, I'm trying to get my SMB3 stage to replace 75m with no RELs. How do you do this?
By having the same amount of modeldatas as 75m

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
@chuy
Do I still use FD or do I put all the current models over 75m and replace the rest with static models?

NecroMasterX

Smash Cadet
Thanks BSZ, also my name means Necromancery Master with a random "X" at the end. But thanks for the help,I'm gonna try that out.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
resizing is killing me T_T
ok, this is what you need to do:

leave the right side as is. its perfect. shrink the center pieces on the x-axis so you can move the left side parts in (there's too much distance right now). at their current height, they're perfect. for the left "wall", you may need to work it around a bit. how you have the height of the base right now is perfect. once you get the width worked out it will be just like the original in terms of play area.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Lol, I was just teasing you.

Also, anyone who can guess what this is will win a wonderful red pen!

Also, Frozenhobo, I really apologize, I'll get into making the signs now as well.

Top Bottom