• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
So is anything going on this Friday? Can't do anything on Saturday's :\

And to Fryle, about half the community plays melee, the other half brawl. Random does mostly melee and I think hes holding something Friday.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I won't be playing Smash Friday night. I may go to Loki's house on Saturday though, we'll see.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So is anything going on this Friday? Can't do anything on Saturday's :\

And to Fryle, about half the community plays melee, the other half brawl. Random does mostly melee and I think hes holding something Friday.
How did you edit your post without it saying "Last edited by Genoblast..."?

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
How intelligent are people at WashU?
Looking at stats it seems that people are on average.. slightly above average..
but are there any really amazing students that do amazing things?
Is that a serious question?

I need to smash too. If sam isnt gonna be able to go to KC this next week, I need to know if Geno is gonna go so me, jeff, and others can go with him.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
loling what the hell.

but yeah we need to figure out this KC situation since not everybody's goin to be at Loki's. Geno are you drivin to KC? Who all is goin? Who else can drive? What the fyuck is going on? etc. etc.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
i can almost 100% go. I can possibly drive but i'm unsure. I really want to go. hook me up TTT
Lol well yeah i can almost 100% go too, and I could drive no problem.

Only thing i'm worried about is how many people are going and where we would stay (if we did).

I thought either sam or geno would drive others, but i have no idea whats up.

So yeah I have no prob drivin you fools lets just figure out what the rest of st. louis is doing.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i cant go im gonna be in colorado but usually when we go to KC we stay at darkrain's

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
How intelligent are people at WashU?
Looking at stats it seems that people are on average.. slightly above average..
but are there any really amazing students that do amazing things?
My roommate is getting a major research paper published as an undergrad, my other roommate is going to be doing some crazy computer science stuff in Scotland, and I went to GDC and filled my dorm room with 2000 playpen balls.

We are pretty frickin' amazing.

darkatma

Smash Hero
hahaha darkatma is hilarious

what a cocky little ****...
I never said I was a little superkid >_>;
Just that I live around superkids. (My high school is ranked top 50 in nation according to US News)
So I meet a lot of amazing people on a daily basis. Edit: (ex: like the 11 year old kid taking AP Calc BC and AP chem in my class)
I dunno man, reading comprehension skills are important.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
>_> I dunno man, reading comprehension skills are important.
<_>
¯\(°_o)/¯

I dunno lol. Reading comprehension is important YO. READ DEM BOOKS MIDWEST. Holy shhit i love this kid.
PROTIP:
Your high school is not special, no one cares where you came from, and acting like you're MVP, VIP material will ALWAYS not help. LERN2SOCIALSKILL

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
ya thanks for reminding me brawlpro, i got a capture card and it works and everything but im laptopless so its hard to record unless we play like 3 feet from my desktop,.

so if anyone has a free laptop with some hard drive space we could record stuff on it would be cool if you brought it.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
TTT where would you be driving from? everyone else i was gonna go with have canceled =\.

Also, Smash at Randoms place again tomorrow (Friday) for anyone who wants to play "Real" smash...... we'll have some brawl too....

TTT

Smash Journeyman
TTT where would you be driving from? everyone else i was gonna go with have canceled =\.

Also, Smash at Randoms place again tomorrow (Friday) for anyone who wants to play "Real" smash...... we'll have some brawl too....
I hate you?...lol so i would be driving from a town named st. louis.....who is everyone else....and wtf we need more drivers then@@ arrrg drunk

SamDvds

Smash Ace
random is in alton ill...not that far from edwardsville. deku i want some metaknight dittos :)

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Geno, is it possible for you to drive besides TTT? We're not all gonna fit in his car. We can pool for gas if we have to as well.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I can drive probably, gas in my car isn't cheap though...... getting a new one soon though :)

Would be better if someone else could drive.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I can drive probably, gas in my car isn't cheap though...... getting a new one soon though :)

Would be better if someone else could drive though.
Well, I need SOMEONE else to drive. Me, jeff, and my bff Crista (from milwaukee!) are going, and we need a second person to drive most definitely.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
My car is the typical "seats 5, 4 comfortably"...though there are much worse cars to have to take the middle seat in if needed.

Also, OMGWTFSuperMarioGalaxyisrandomlymissingJOHNS.

happypants

Smash Cadet
doood happypants would givin me another to the loki's place be cool if ya go? My parents are always working..and stuff.

Que?:dizzy:

Give me a ring around 3pm tomorrow.

for anyone coming saturday, try to bring wii's i have 1 wii and 3 TV's so we are gonna be shortests on wiis
I can bring a wii,I have a laptop.I dunno if I want to bring her tho.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Thinkaman you can drive from STL?

and about Randoms, he's doing stuff at 6. I dont think im gonna go anymore though, busy early tomorrow

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
The fastest way to KC from Paducah is through STL... sad for me, lucky for you.

Top Bottom