• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Wale says he can go, though he's been known to back out of this kinda stuff.

As of right now we have 2 drivers whose cars have the capacity to hold 5 people each. So we have exactly enough room for the 10 people confirmed. Anyone else needs to confirm if they can go ASAP so we can figure out if we need another driver.

Legan

Smash Lord
Well certainly need some answers very soon. We also need to get some practice in before this tourney. I dont want to leave you guys too far behind =(.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I'm only 15 and I dont even have my permit yet.
lolz im around the springfield area and just went to a tournament so i cannot go

im 15
Haha little kids.

@ loki
Dude I'm freakin grounded so I can't get videos from happypants cuz I haven't been out for like ever, plus I'm only on the comp when my dad's away which is why I haven't been on aim :)
-----------------
Sup lixi.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Ok so we got 5 people in my tiny *** car: Zig, Trep, girl?, Legan

And we got like......SIX people in Thinkaman's??: Geno, Wale, Deku, Loki, Bozz

wat

Can we get any more confirmation/deconfirmation....or just another car?

Also, lol

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I love how you just call her "girl?".

What time are you planing on leaving Tony?
It should work, we'll just throw Deku in the trunk...

Does anyone have a joypad they can bring by any chance, someone lost mine......

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Breaking news:

I can now go to Kansas City, if -

1) I leave St. Louis Friday afternoon
2) I leave Kansas City Sunday morning
3) I don't have to drive

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey, thats like us!

Except we might leave kansas city saturday night
If anybody does plan on leaving KC Saturday night I will go with them.

What time is everybody planning to leave on Friday? I don't know if I can leave as early as noon.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Oh shi- we have 3 drivers now and lixi can come that means (by my calculuations feel free to correct)

My car: Zig,Treppy, Girl?

Loki friend car: Loki, Bozz, Lixi

Thinkaman car: Geno, Wale, Legan

Oh and Zig we'll leave saturday night if it sucks D: or nothing goin on

WOO AMIRITE?!? WHO'S PUMPED

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Oh shi- we have 3 drivers now and lixi can come that means (by my calculuations feel free to correct)

My car: Zig,Treppy, Girl?

Loki friend car: Loki, Bozz, Lixi

Thinkaman car: Geno, Wale, Legan

Oh and Zig we'll leave saturday night if it sucks D: or nothing goin on

WOO AMIRITE?!? WHO'S PUMPED
sounds rightish. What about nike? is deku realy not going?

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Deku are you really not going? I feel the same way sometimes but I'm going anyway, Jesi already told me they are gonna have melee there too.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
So of the three cars that are going, which can leave at around 3 PM Friday afternoon?

I'm doing experiments in the morning and I doubt it'll be finished by noon. I think 2 PM would be the absolute earliest I could leave.

And do we have housing or what?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I think Im staying with Tony tonight. I need to practice...it takes me forever to warm up at brawl still cause I have no real schema goin'.
Friday night (presumably) will be the only time I've played Brawl in the last two months.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
So, we have Tony's car that is leaving early, taking Zig, Treppy, "girl?", and Legan.

We have my car that has 3-4 more seats in it, and the Loki/Bozzmobile with room for one more.

That should easily be able to fit Geno, Wale, Lixi, and my friend Will who might now be coming. I assume I will be taking Geno, Wale, and Lixi then? I anticipate leaving Geno's @ 7:00 pm; if someone needs to leave earlier, check with Loki I guess. Also, gas money would be... nice, to say the least. No OPEC johns, my mileage ain't bad.

Also, obligatory "dekuscrub" comment goes here.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Lixi, Wale backed out (like always) so their is a spot for you in Kyles car.

To those who are going in the more awesome Kyle car. Get here no later than 6 and not before 4..

Legan, I have a feeling your going in TTTs car even though you told me you were going in Kyles. I can pick you up tomorrow but will prolly be a bit later than 2.

@ Deku, You should come anyway!!! I don't like brawl at all and I'm going.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT!!!!

Kyle says its quite possible that he wont make it here tomorrow. This causes some problems

Problem 1: Treppy and Wale have backed out and now I believe there is room for everyone in the 2 cars that are going for sure. The problem presented is that, If we do split up and just go in TTTs and Loki's friends car, then if Kyle does decide to go he will be screwed for gas and have no one to take. And im sure he'll be royally pissed.

Problem 2: I dont know what time the Loki brothers are leaveing and Lixi cannot leave until after 3.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I switched over to a new phone last werk and for some reason random numbers have disappeared from the phone book.

Kyle, I need your number again. If you won't make it to St. Louis on Friday then are you going to drive to KC Saturday morning?

Loki, if you're reading this, PM me your number because it looks like I'll be riding with you.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
My number is (270)-366-4940.

At any rate, it seems my car isn't needed, and there are a lot of arguments against me going on my end. Long story short, not going to this means I can go to more smash in the future. I'm sorry for messing things up slightly last minute, though I do wish people had posted plans earlier. (Mainly sorry for you, Lixi.) I sort of look like a hypocrite after banging my war drum for people to organize and then ultimate backing out, but it doesn't seem I'm screwing things up too badly.

Good luck, and have a blast! Who knows Geno, you might even see a good Brawl match... The one-sided darkrain rivalry must live on!

D

DarkJake

Hey guys I live in the Saint Louis area, besides the GameStop tourney in Saint Peters (which sucked, no GC controllers...uh...) I haven't been to any tournaments yet. I and my friend would love to go to some!

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I heard the tourney sucked, since everyone used Snake and random players with no skill beat all the good people like darkrain and TTT, plus that no one finished doubles since brawl matches last twice as long.

Can anyone confirm these facts?

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
I heard the tourney sucked, since everyone used Snake and random players with no skill beat all the good people like darkrain and TTT, plus that no one finished doubles since brawl matches last twice as long.

Can anyone confirm these facts?
confirmed.

Top Bottom