• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, for FAST I'd go only for the Brawl, and screw the Georgia thing. Like I'm really going to buy a plane ticket and drive 2+ hours to an airport just to go lose money at Melee...
I don't know, Kyle. I hear that some freshmen in Danforth gave you a run for your money in Brawl. :p

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I don't know, Kyle. I hear that some freshmen in Danforth gave you a run for your money in Brawl. :p
Lulz, wut? The only match I know of where I have ever lost to a Wash U student that wasn't named Chris or Andy was a friendly where I was goofing around as Ganondorf and suicided my last stock, heh.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for going to Florida.

Also, whose up for coming to my place for smash this Friday, I got a big basement and 3 TV's and a capture card to record matches and a lot of 24/7 restaurants are close.

I live in Chesterfield so it might be far for some of you guys, if you're up for coming post here so I can see how much interest there is and send me a PM for the address and ****.

TTT

Smash Journeyman
I'd be down for going to Florida.

Also, whose up for coming to my place for smash this Friday, I got a big basement and 3 TV's and a capture card to record matches and a lot of 24/7 restaurants are close.

I live in Chesterfield so it might be far for some of you guys, if you're up for coming post here so I can see how much interest there is and send me a PM for the address and ****.
Chesterfield kicks *** that's where my ex lived. I'll def be up for going eh i dunno about Friday though i think i have a graduation to go to Saturday morning. Either way i'm sure it would be Mango if i went during the day.

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
If no one else cares i can make it saturday instead of friday if that would work better TTT.

The day really does not matter to me cause i'm out of school without a job (a bum).

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
so my wii is busted up, and i havent gotten much of a chance to play.
is there going to be any brawl tournaments anytime soon?

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
Ok i'm confirming the date change to saturday instead of friday especially since i'm going to be in Chicago on friday.

Show up anytime after 5:00 pm on saturday

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
I played melee some more with Mune and Null last night.

I am expert and rolling and foward smashing.

When are we gonna play smash stl!?

null

Smash Apprentice
It's true, Zig-Zag! showcased a new advanced technique called "Wave-Walking" that proved to be highly effective, but mostly game-breaking. It shall start a new chapter in Melee's competitive scene.

Smash. O_O

The_Loki

Smash Apprentice
i figure ill post my contact info for everyone who wants to come to my house for smash on saturday

Phone #: 314 - 494 - 6837

show up anytime after 5

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
It's been a while since I've checked in, I'll be in STL for good in a week. What game are you guys mainly playing?
Brawl?

Melee?

Brawl?

Melee?

Tales of Symphonia.

EDIT:
[12:10] NemoSpectoSursum: I win the STL thread again
[12:10] An Ish 37: lets see
[12:11] An Ish 37: we are NOT playing tales
[12:11] NemoSpectoSursum: o rly?
[12:11] NemoSpectoSursum: that's ultra-mango
[12:11] An Ish 37: okay, NOW you win

TTT

Smash Journeyman
I just got done taking my last final (Organic motherfuggin chemistry) :3....i'm gonna go pass out like i just had a month long sex session...when i wake up....smash

Top Bottom