• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Nicole

Smash Champion
okay yeah everyone come over to my house tuesday if you want to smashfest around 6pm.

address = 14151 ladue rd. chesterfield mo 63017

will are you coming to this?

Teh Future

Smash Master
hi pals i should come to nicoles today but wtf is anycat else going bc no one else said so =[[[

also I should host a BRAWLBQ sometime.

like tomorrow!

or next week.

reponds *****s

Cook

Smash Master
Hm, think you could do it Thursday? Then I could bring your phone and I don't have to worry about class because I don't have any on Fridays. :)

Nicole

Smash Champion
david i kno at least tmacc and corey are coming, so you should too. also i'd be down with that brawlBQ tomororw or whenever.

Teh Future

Smash Master
kk ill be at nicoles tonight

btw i haven't had my phone since i went to that tourney w/ mandrew

and i work on thursday so if not tomorrow then next week. which i think wud be better anyways since nicole is having people over todays anyways

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
There's a SMALL chance I might have to do my MRI and CT clinicals in St. Louis or Columbia. Would anyone be willing to lend me a floor or something temporarily or from January-Julyish. I can help out with rent and all that stuff.

I'm trying to get somewhere more local, but I know practically all the other students are too. St. Louis and Columbia have hospitals affiliated with our program, so if for some reason they send me up this way, I would really appreciate some help.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
K Tmacc, we can have fun!

I don't understand why people seem to like Skrillex so much...
Guys only like Skrillex cause girls like it, and girls like it because they can really shake their beautiful bodies to the bass.

Skrillex=Bass=Girls Dancing=why people like it so much

and it's new-ish

Teh Future

Smash Master
oh i got internets again and i will have a phone again in a day or so! yay electronics

btw braqlbq next week at my house :D i will post the possible days when i get my schedule.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Message from Nicole: DRESS UP AS SNAKE AND ILL DRESS UP AS PEACH
THEN WE'LL BANG AND ITLL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, I'm trying to get a handle on who's coming/how many I need to house for BTEH2 this weekend. let me know please :)

Teh Future

Smash Master
i will only host if you bring:

lawleen and jordan. <3

and frog and djike (and babies)

and black panther w/ dat ***

and mandrew w/ kittens

and METALMUSICMAN'S AND LUTZ'S BIG GAY ADVENTURE WITH MAGIC MAGNUM

Street Fighter 4: STEVENS, SETH, AND KOLBY EDITION

AND Twightlight Thunderstomping Prince

Sound good? Kkkk

be here at 5 cool cats

lawl address:

4229 Golden Wheat Dr.
St. Charles, MO 63304

Tmacc

Smash Lord
i will only host if you bring:

lawleen and jordan. <3

and frog and djike (and babies)

and black panther w/ dat ***

and mandrew w/ kittens

and METALMUSICMAN'S AND LUTZ'S BIG GAY ADVENTURE WITH MAGIC MAGNUM

Street Fighter 4: STEVENS, SETH, AND KOLBY EDITION

AND Twightlight Thunderstomping Prince

Sound good? Kkkk

be here at 5 cool cats
I didn't get a cool name mention...sad face.

Guess by "you bring" you meant me bring...lol

Radium88

Smash Lord
I am working at Gamestop tonight T.T and if you do a brawlbq, don't do it Saturday unless the brawlbq is tonight then T.T....I might drive there after work but I don't get off until 9 30 so idk.... T.T

Nicole

Smash Champion
i will either come by rather early or very late tonight david, but i will try to show up. also DONT have your brawl bq this weekend, its that kansas tournament.

Top Bottom