• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
i will either come by rather early or very late tonight david, but i will try to show up. also DONT have your brawl bq this weekend, its that kansas tournament.
Oh, so more than one person from MO is coming?

Teh Future

Smash Master
seems like there will be a mini brawlbq tonight. i would try to host a real one but its impossible to get everyone to come.

edit: no smashfest. *** u all too

Nicole

Smash Champion
david, i was going to come but then you told me not to. and yes lux, me and legan are coming to your tournament.

Nicole

Smash Champion
because he's a fkn ****** and thinks that if me and him can't be in the same place. i'm quite capable of ignoring him and i dont see any problem with us doing so, but if he thinks he can't go to something that he wants to go to it's not my fault, so if he thinks he's guilting me then LOL.

also what exactly do you plan to do if i come to your tournament in kahoka, andrew? I'M CURIOUS.

(yeah drama whatever, these boards have been uninteresting for awhile now)

DeLux

yah ummm

"No Restraining Order, No Problem" has been my motto with women since the dawn of time :\

Just come Cook

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
"No Restraining Order, No Problem" has been my motto with women since the dawn of time :\
Ddddeeeeeyyyyaaaaaaaaaammmnnnn

Lux with dat creeper status. :D

For anyone not up to date on the drama, here's the abridged version:

Nicole had boobs and Andrew had a penis. One day, an elephant.
The end.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I don't have a partner anyway. But I don't really want to be in a small group setting with someone who dislikes me so much. I tried for a long time to come to some kind of understanding, but she did not want to. If someone feels that I'm such a bad person that they can't even stand to talk to me then I don't want to have to be around that person. Maybe that's immature, but I guess I just don't really care. Personally, I think it's worse to be unwilling to forget about the past and get over **** so you can get along with people.

If it was a bigger tournament then it wouldn't matter, but it's gonna be like 20 people. That means I'm either going to have to go completely out of my way to avoid her, or there are going to have to be words exchanged at some point, and I don't feel like taking any more insults and making a scene. And then of course we might have to play each other, and considering the fits she threw when we played each other WHILE we were dating, I hate to think what would happen now.

tl;dr version: Don't wanna look at her face. Sorry 'bout it.

Oh, and I don't wanna have to see Corey or he might threaten to beat me up again, lol.

Nicole

Smash Champion
or you could just act normal, which is what most people do, instead of trying to pressure me to be your friend, make fake accounts on facebook to try to talk to me, and act like you cant go because of me. there doesnt need to be an understanding to exist in the same room...its not that hard. i am quite capable of getting along with you, i simply dont want to be your friend. there is a clear difference which you don't understand, or maybe you do and you just want to be a little crybaby...that wouldn't be surprising.

if i have to play you i'll probably forfeit. considering that its very easy to ask to be put on opposite sides of the bracket i dont see that being a problem.

if you think anyone is going to give you sympathy, you're wrong. my advice, which you never take because you never listen to anyone or take anyone's advice when they reach out to you, is to show up and have a good time. by not going you're only missing out on something you want to do.

Cook

Smash Master
I'm not going to pretend publicly to get along with someone that's a ***** to me whenever other people are gone. I would rather just not have to look at you or hear you talk.

That's a really dumb reason to have to change the bracket, and it's not fair to anyone else.

I would never expect sympathy in matters regarding the Sweetheart of Smash. I'm not naive, but idgaf.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'm not going to pretend publicly to get along with someone that's a ***** to me whenever other people are gone.
NEVER COMPROMISE

seriously, eat a ****. i dont know why i still give a **** about you. maybe cause you're so pathetic. your blindness to my caring is astounding...perhaps i should just stop.

and what DO you plan to do about kahoka hmm?

DeLux

Hey, please keep it civil and stop these shenanigans

I feel bad now :(

Cook

Smash Master
Lol, I have no idea what that song is.

But she said she has swag pumping out of her ovaries.
...does that mean she's on her period?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yeah, at first I had a similar reaction... then she said "i smoke a million swisher blunts and i ain't ever comin' down"

Cook

Smash Master
your blindness to my caring is astounding...perhaps i should just stop.

and what DO you plan to do about kahoka hmm?
I guess I'm blind to it because not talking to someone, and insulting them whenever you DO talk to them, is a form of caring that I'm unfamiliar with. My b.

And David wants to do Kahoka on the 22nd and you said you can't go that weekend, so I don't have to worry about it. :awesome:

Nicole

Smash Champion
i dont mind creating drama for others' amusement and i hope they can return the favor with their own drama posted shamelessly on the boards XD

enjoy it you muthafukkahz

Cook

Smash Master
Especially since any drama you're involved with is gonna end with people being sympathetic toward you. If I were you I'd be getting into **** all the time.

MJG

Smash Hero
because he's a fkn ****** and thinks that if me and him can't be in the same place. i'm quite capable of ignoring him and i dont see any problem with us doing so, but if he thinks he can't go to something that he wants to go to it's not my fault, so if he thinks he's guilting me then LOL.

also what exactly do you plan to do if i come to your tournament in kahoka, andrew? I'M CURIOUS.

(yeah drama whatever, these boards have been uninteresting for awhile now)
o .

Top Bottom