• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

_Kain_

Smash Champion
LOL kain u would ban ddd infinites haha.

but ya i'm not goin to any mk banned tournies. you guys in IL dont even have ONE problematic mk to worry about so idk how your tournament banning him will really make a difference in your guys' community.
LMAO I had no say in the rules and honestly didn't like it once it scared Anti away. Would of loved to play him in GFs, cus you know...I'm always there :awesome: cept when I lose to Lucas *looks at FAE*

Oh wellz see you guys some time in the future <333333333

Dart!

Smash Master
seems like a lot of silly problems to john about when you could just play melee and have so much fun.
dammit, i forgot my sarcasm font.
anyway, does mk really need to be banned? even though i would probably enter brawl tourneys casually if he was lolol

Cook

Smash Master
I would always host! :awesome:

Final fun time before school starts with beer and food and friends doing the Smash???

Nicole

Smash Champion
well you not having it on the 16th works fine for me will, cause i wont be here anyways!

i might be able to host something on the 23rd though, if i dont have to work.

Cook

Smash Master
Thats awesome i think ive played u before when i was younger haha i just want to find some people to play down there now that im leavein the lou... ill message u or something
Lol, I dunno where I played you, but I'll def be happy to have someone to play with. Thought I was gonna be all alooooooone. :(

Italianman25B

Smash Rookie
Lol, I dunno where I played you, but I'll def be happy to have someone to play with. Thought I was gonna be all alooooooone. :(
Hahah i played u at ogre one time but i was completely worthless then haha i beleive u played olimar... do u already live up there im about to move up friday

Cook

Smash Master
So, people (David and Brandon) keep telling me to do another Kahoka. All the weekends in October are currently available at the building, so you dudes have any recommendations or requests???

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
started playing LOL. corey.....I hate you

Ripple884

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
@ MMM: I heard you were interested in a Hit Box. There's someone selling it on eBay atm. Just letting you know if you wanna buy it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I think I'll always be a pad player, but if I were going to use a "stick" I think it would definitely be a hitbox. I hate actual arcade sticks, but I don't mind using my keyboard too much, and it's basically the same as a hitbox.

I'm still like 100x better on a pad haha, but if the hitboxes drop in price I might get one.

In other news there are NO SMASHFESTS until further notice. Sorry folks, my TV is disconnected and everything I own is in boxes. I'll make a post when I'm ready to host again.

Legan

Smash Lord
BAUHAUHAUAH yes yes, give your souls to LOL.

I actually havent played the game in like a month & a half but ill play casually with you guys

smash this week?

Tmacc

Smash Lord
BAUHAUHAUAH yes yes, give your souls to LOL.

I actually havent played the game in like a month & a half but ill play casually with you guys

smash this week?
I'd like to Smash somewhere this week. Doesn't really matter where.

Will, I'll never see you again. :(

Top Bottom