• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my house to the venue is only 3 hours. not 4.

ok, so it's like 3:45.... I can get us there in 3

so who is coming to my house actually?

Nicole

Smash Champion
t-pal you left some sort of electronic device at my house. i dont think you'll be at will's tomorrow though. but it looks rather useful. let me know what it is and how important it is to you!

see the rest of you tomorrow!

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
...Ugh...I need a lucky break. I need something to go right.

Do any of you know of some place in the North County area hiring part time right now?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just apply to like every fastfood/retail store.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Nicole, that's my phone charger. I have a couple more here at home, but hold on to it for me if you would :)

kyoo

Smash Rookie
just moved to stl region, if anyone wants to play (melee) shoot me a message

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So Rauleen, did you get your bag?

Future and I were trying to sort through the electrical equipment, but we kinda borrowed it to help run the tourney because it had like 500 power strips in there.

If you're missing anything, please accept the random phone chargers we found in there as a token of good will until we can work out getting replacements :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
does anyone mid if I stay at their house friday night? I'm going to be in st. louis and I won't have a ride back home til the morning

Radium88

Smash Lord
So Rauleen, did you get your bag?

Future and I were trying to sort through the electrical equipment, but we kinda borrowed it to help run the tourney because it had like 500 power strips in there.

If you're missing anything, please accept the random phone chargers we found in there as a token of good will until we can work out getting replacements :)
Lolol thx lux! I got everything and more! It was like xmas!

anyone? near clayton/university city etc?
There are quite a few melee players in the washu area. Darkatma, Genoblast and a few others but they hardly post on here anymore. :/

Nicole

Smash Champion
what are you in town for ripple? is it for ogre's? is that this weekend? if it is, you can probably stay at my house even though it's for poor people. i gotta ask my parents tho.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Joyfulness abound, I just got approved for my new place and I'm set to move in on August 26th, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

FYI I'll be putting Smashfests on hold for packing and whatnot at some point until I give further notice. Possibly one week right before Evo and then fully on hold in early or mid August, though I haven't decided exactly.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha yeah, sounds awesome.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what are you in town for ripple? is it for ogre's? is that this weekend? if it is, you can probably stay at my house even though it's for poor people. i gotta ask my parents tho.
orgre's is next week. I'm in town for the cardinals game but I won't have a car to get back that night.

will, are you going to EVO? did you see that I was selected to be a judge?

Nicole

Smash Champion
ya if you're just staying for the night that's fine with me rip. just so ya know, in order to get to my house from the cards game you'll have to drive about 20 mins west, which is the opposite direction back to IL. if that's not too inconveneint for you then feel free to come over, and i'll see who else is interested and we can have a fun party night YAAAYYYYYYYY

(so guys who wants to come to my house friday???? it'll be fuuuuunnnnnnnnnn, plus i'll provide drinks :awesome: )

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
it should be fine. can you give me your address?

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
I swear to god, i know you guys from somewhere. :)
Just letting all of you know, i'm still trolling your thread from time to time. lol.

Rauleen!! I guess i'll be seeing you at Genesis 2!

now one question..... Where the **** is Legan?!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
just to let you guys know, I just found out the real reason day kicked us out of her house at Siis 4, I'll tell you when I come visit tomorrow.

address plz nicole

TP

Smash Master
just to let you guys know, I just found out the real reason day kicked us out of her house at Siis 4, I'll tell you when I come visit tomorrow.

address plz nicole
Even though I (thankfully) wasn't involved in that episode, I wanna know. Someone PM it to me or something.

I haven't seen you guys in forever. It sucks having work all the damn time. Tourney in a couple weeks though.

Top Bottom