• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I haven't been following this thread. Is anyone in St. Louis going to Brainshock? Can I get a ride with someone? Or can I give a ride to a few people? My car gets 35 m/g

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
So, uh...long time no see.

Are weeklies still the same time and place? Dunno if I can make it this week; been a lot going on at home that I won't get into.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
So, uh...long time no see.

Are weeklies still the same time and place? Dunno if I can make it this week; been a lot going on at home that I won't get into.
I've scaled back the size of them for now, I'll make a post / thread when they are open again. I think I got a PM from you that I forgot to respond to, so sorry for the delay.

In other news...

HOLY ****

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Haha omg Rauleen will love that.

Radium88

Smash Lord
I've scaled back the size of them for now, I'll make a post / thread when they are open again. I think I got a PM from you that I forgot to respond to, so sorry for the delay.

In other news...

HOLY ****

^i can take it
That would be great if you could do that David.

Can't go to Brainshock :\ My grandpa is still in the hospital and it's my shift to watch him this weekend.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen, is your grandpa getting any better? What does he have?
He's pretty much just old. He had a blocked artery and fainted so he was put in an ICU, then his kidney failed from the meds they were giving him. He's slowly getting better it seems like, he starts rehab soon, is off his feeding tube I believe and was moved out of ICU to a normal room. He's 87 so yeah :/. This is just what from Rauleen tells me she will know more.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, I was just kind of wondering if it's the sort of thing he's eventually going to get better from or not. Both things suck, but the first one is obviously better, so I'm glad it sounds like that's what it is.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
team with me Todd. and go diddy!
I'd probably go MK/Diddy depending.

And I was teaming with my friend from here, but now he can't go because he selflessly offered to take my work shifts so I could go. No one else would take them.

Ripple, I'll team as long as you PROMISE to go DK the entire time :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ummm.... yes?

btw, I'm not playing DK in teams. you know that. lucario/marth/

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about brainshock. Who can I get a ride with in st. louis? (or I can drive). Do we have housing?

I'll team with you Ripple! Teaming with me is fun. I just plank and let my teammate have 5 stocks.

Teh Future

Smash Master
im the only one from st louis who has offered to drive and im filling it up with cats from stl first.

we need at least 1 more person driving,if not another one after that bc a million people are going.

zoze pretty sure we are gonna get a hotel bc any housing in iowa is farther than where the tournament is.

also ill be at williams today. hype :]

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Okay then. I have 4 open seats in my car. I'm driving through st. louis. Who wants a ride? (You pay your share of the gas money, obviously)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Zoze, where are you leaving from? I'm leaving from cape so it might be shorter for me to meet you somewhere if your coming from that place in IL or whatever? Lol
Also who all is for sure going?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Future, let's coordinate where MO and KC are staying so that way we can get in some playing the night before :)

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Like I said on your FB, Lutz, I love it. And our team combos <3

Very well done.

Also, Rip, I think I'm teaming with Joker. Are you riding up with STL to Brainshock though?

Teh Future

Smash Master
i have one spot left in my car for fuujin, nicole, or leg on.

so far its: me, FAE, Tmacc, ?

we are leaving from my house at 8pm on friday. im talking to someone about housing but we might have to get a hotel room. saturday night we might stay or leave, its only about a 4 1/2 hour drive home so hopefully we will be able to drive it that night. BUT have moneys to pay for hotel for 2 nights. split between 4 people is gonna be super cheap though. ex: if its 60 a night then 2 nights for 4 people is 30 for both nights. And it will probably be less and we'll probably only stay for a night so lol

Nicole

Smash Champion
i want to go with you but idk if there is another person driving. if you guys need someone else to drive then i will take my car up and 3 - 4 other people. if there isnt that much interest in this tourney then i'l ride with david tho. whoever drives with me (if i'm driving), we're leaving the night after the tournament, i have dinner plans for sunday. if there's some cool sheet going down after the tourney we can stay for awhile but at some point we're leaving. juuuuuuuust a heads up.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
i have one spot left in my car for fuujin, nicole, or leg on.

so far its: me, FAE, Tmacc, ?

we are leaving from my house at 8pm on friday. im talking to someone about housing but we might have to get a hotel room. saturday night we might stay or leave, its only about a 4 1/2 hour drive home so hopefully we will be able to drive it that night. BUT have moneys to pay for hotel for 2 nights. split between 4 people is gonna be super cheap though. ex: if its 60 a night then 2 nights for 4 people is 30 for both nights. And it will probably be less and we'll probably only stay for a night so lol
Why am I not already included?
I was one of the first people wanting to go :/

Cook

Smash Master
Lol, Fuujin talks about wanting to go for like 2 months, then suddenly Nicole moves back and takes his spot immediately. The politics!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I don't think Rip is riding with STL.
So it's me, David, Nicole, Eric, Fuu, and Legan now?

No one can get/has/could borrow a vehicle to fit 6 or anything??

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You better read this!

1 car of you guys can drive up to my house ( 2 hours) and I will drive the rest of the way. I won't charge you that much for gas, I'll pay the majority of it.

I will also be driving back saturday night, so if whoever wants to ride with me doesn't feel like driving when we get back to my house, they can spend the night at my house seeing as how I don't work sunday

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1 car of you guys can drive up to my house ( 2 hours) and I will drive the rest of the way. I won't charge you that much for gas, I'll pay the majority of it.

I will also be driving back saturday night, so if whoever wants to ride with me doesn't feel like driving when we get back to my house, they can spend the night at my house seeing as how I don't work sunday
How many can you seat? And where exactly do you live? It might be closer to me than stl...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can seat 2 min. or 4 max depending on if oranos and surjan can go

and my address is 556 overton rd. springfield IL 62711

Top Bottom