• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
A list of all original (non-remix) VG music in my library with "5 stars": (Bold da bess)

Metal Gear Solid:
Main Theme (MGS2)
Snake Eater (MGS3)
Debriefing (MGS3)
Calling To The Night (Port. Ops)

Final Fantasy:
Kefka (FFVI)
The Decisive Battle (FFVI)
The Fierce Battle (FFVI)
Ending Theme (FFVI)
Someday the Dream Will End (FFX)

Kingdom Hearts:
Hikari PLANITb Remix Full (KH)
Santurary Intro Version (KH2)

Zelda:
The End / Credits (MM)
Staff Credits (WW)
Hidden Village (TP)

Mario:
Staff Roll (64)
Staff Roll (NSMBW)

Ace Attorney (Phoenix Wright):
Investigation ~ Cornered (AA)
Confess the Truth 2009 (AAI)

Viewtiful Joe:
Standing Ovation (VJ1)

BG&E:
Home Sweet Home

No More Heroes:
Darkside Hondalady (NMH2)

DKC:
Gang-Plank Galleon (DKC1)
Bramble Blast (DKC2/Brawl)

Metroid:
Credits (Prime)

The World Ends With You:
Twister

I also have a ton of the Phoenix Wright orchestra stuff which is all really, really good. In particular, Special Blend Mix is just amazing.

Phoenix Wright, DCK2, Sonic3&K, and Wind Waker also have like half their soundtracks at "4 stars".

Nuris

Smash Lord
I dunno why but "Valley of the Fallen Star" (and by association "The Great Warrior") from FF7 is one of my favorite pieces of video game music. Mystic Quest also has an INCREDIBLE soundtrack. Pretty much anything from that game is golden.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HELP!!

So my flight back will bring me to St. Louis at around midnight on Tuesday night, can anyone give me a ride back to my place from the airport around that time? I live downtown and I would ride the metrolink because I rode it on the way to the airport and had not trouble; however, at midnight I am not sure as to how safe it is. Actually I am just more worried about my walk to my apartment (It is about 15 mins there). If I didn't have luggage, I wouldn't mind because I could just run but me being petite and a girl, I keep picturing "**** ME" or "MUG ME" on my forehead. So...who wants to give me a ride? I will compensate!!!!!!!!!

AND THANKS!

-Rauleen

Cook

Smash Master
HELP!!

So my flight back will bring me to St. Louis at around midnight on Tuesday night, can anyone give me a ride back to my place from the airport around that time? I live downtown and I would ride the metrolink because I rode it on the way to the airport and had not trouble; however, at midnight I am not sure as to how safe it is. Actually I am just more worried about my walk to my apartment (It is about 15 mins there). If I didn't have luggage, I wouldn't mind because I could just run but me being petite and a girl, I keep picturing "**** ME" or "MUG ME" on my forehead. So...who wants to give me a ride? I will compensate!!!!!!!!!

AND THANKS!

-Rauleen
If me and Nicole are able to make it to Will's on Tuesday then we can probably help you.

Though if anyone that's actually from St. Louis can do it then that would be better, since we'll still have to drive back to Columbia that night.

Nicole

Smash Champion
don't be lazy bums and make me drive rauleen, you *******s. i am wililng to do it, so how about someone who doesn't have to drive an hour and a half to make it back to their house on tuesday night do it instead of me, eh? especially because driving farther INTO the city makes my drive back to columbia 2 hours.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Rauleen, I can pick you up at a Metrolink stop (let's say Forest Park or Central West End) and drop you off. I'm PM'ing you my number. Call me on Tuesday if you can't get a ride from anyone else.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Does anyone here know how to set up a Linskys wireless router??? MMM u used to work for Firedog @ circuit city right??

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
I hope everyone here is planning on coming to Rockband Night at the Olympia this Monday. Cheap Booze!!!

Come rock out with us at the Olympia's Rockband and bar night. $6 pitchers and 2$ Olympia cans will be available with a discount on liquor. Limited food items will also be available.

Everyone is welcome to play Rockband regardless of skill level. The event will start Monday around 8:30pm and go until midnight.

This is a monthly event, but may soon become weekly due to growing popularity.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
HELP!!

AND THANKS!

-Rauleen
I hope someone is able to help you out. I would but I'm going to be in Florida by Tuesday night. =\

aaaaaaaaaand double post

Dart!

Smash Master
HELP!!

AND THANKS!

-Rauleen
what kind of compensation are we talking here?

Teh Future

Smash Master
SLAST:

Future
Nicole (?)
Cook (?)
Tmacccccc(?)
CTX (?)

Is this right? Anyone else going? Also we need to figure out who is driving. I guuuuuuuuuuuuuuess I could but it would be mad gay unless someone knows howw to drive a manual. If not then imo me/tmacc/ctx should drive to columbia and then one f jew guys drive cuz you have ultra rich cat cars

BBQ

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys this might be a silly question I havent been on the boards for like 3 years and I was wondering if you guys got together still and played melee? I have been playing with zell but was wondering if theres anything thats been going on.

Trillion

Smash Ace
Does anyone here know how to set up a Linskys wireless router??? MMM u used to work for Firedog @ circuit city right??
I kinda do. I have 1 and at my house we've had 3 different ones. Do you have the start up disc? I have the instructions that went with mine still, but I don't know how helpful they would be if we have different models.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Ok guys this might be a silly question I havent been on the boards for like 3 years and I was wondering if you guys got together still and played melee? I have been playing with zell but was wondering if theres anything thats been going on.
nothing much
summer melee isn't much to behold in st louis, because half of us are back at home.
geno/daniel/zach/deku are still there

you should at least know geno :p

uhh.. lixi is in the process of "quitting"

And I'll be back late august if you're still there :p

Nicole

Smash Champion
SLAST:

Future
Nicole (?)
Cook (?)
Tmacccccc(?)
CTX (?)

Is this right? Anyone else going? Also we need to figure out who is driving. I guuuuuuuuuuuuuuess I could but it would be mad gay unless someone knows howw to drive a manual. If not then imo me/tmacc/ctx should drive to columbia and then one f jew guys drive cuz you have ultra rich cat cars
pretty sure watkins is going also. i am going 4sure. can't answer for anyone else.

Daniel_the_Seraph

Smash Ace
I might wanna go to SLAST in someone's car, but I just looked at the schedule.

All of singles for two games in like 3 hours? Either there will be no one there or these are extremely unrealistic expectations.

Teh Future

Smash Master
well if whatcans/badmeleeplayer is coming then we will need two cars D:

If that is the case I guess I am willing to drive, although I would rather someone else and I will switch off with them.

Also if you are going then you are supposed to preregister, so make sure you do that.

^^LOL

Teh Future

Smash Master
daniel I don't know who is going for melee I don't think kansas has a very big scene but I think some people from nebraska are coming and if Iowa comes some of them will probably enter.

The venue he got sucks *** lol making people leave at 6 some ol bullchit

Cook

Smash Master
SLAST:

Future
Nicole (?)
Cook (?)
Tmacccccc(?)
CTX (?)

I dunno if I'm going anymore or not, I'll let you know when I know. But yeah, add Watkins to that list and I think Rauleen was still a maybe. If I go I might be able to drive.

Top Bottom