• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
i like how we've all agreed to stop bashing on different games and some people are STILL doing it.

also, I am amazing and did this to geno's fox yesterday
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NEfli3qEzmY
except he had lower percent so he hit the curve of the stage and died, so i won the match :p
Lol yeah, that was amazing, and the first time i'd ever seen that.

But yeah if you wanna team that would be great. We should get some practice in first thats for sure. Im thinking Peach Marth/Falcon or Shiek Fox.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Smashfest at my place Tuesday at 5pm as per usual dudes. Someone bring me some ****ing penicillin or something, I think this cough is going to kill me. :(

But yeah, 5pm, smash, pew pew pew pwns.

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol sorry muba i didn't read that
and i was busy all day

oh yeah there's another freshman in beau 3 who is pretty good at melee
not like, too good, but he knows and can do advanced techs, and he DI's well
he mainly goes on gamefaqs for smash though. Gotta get him on smashboards.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
good games guys
so geno are we teaming for kansas?

also, random is awesome
A: You can team with Geno, that's fine with me, I don't want him you can have him. He's a great player, but ****... He and I cannot play teams together, we electric knee each other and rest each other and fire punch with luigi *although far more rarely*... I guess I'll just have to do singles and commentary

B: Darkatma is awesome.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
so i guess im not goin to the tourney on the 12th?

gais wtb response
St. Louis to Champaign: 183 miles or ~3 hours
Champaign to Winona Lake: 227 miles or ~4 hours
St. Lous to Winona Lake: 408 miles or ~6:40

Picking up Deku means the trip takes 20 minutes longer, but the same distance in miles... Due to the magical nature of the Togamobile, picking up Deku actually reduces our gas costs...

MuBa

Smash Lord
I'll team up with you Random if you give me t3h chance ;/

I dunno who the heck I'm gonna use but so far I can work with Sheik (easiest and most effect character to pick up lol), Doc, Ice Climbers, and Ganondorf.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Where'd you hear such rubbish like that, my fox sux, i just bthrow's > shine hopin to get lucky (i mite waveshine now and then >_>), plus i'm baaad at stayin alive...but i'm workin on it.

oh and random if u know someone better who'll team with you go ahead and ask em n all, i don't wanna keep you from havin a chance to win lulz.

Legan

Smash Lord
St. Louis to Champaign: 183 miles or ~3 hours
Champaign to Winona Lake: 227 miles or ~4 hours
St. Lous to Winona Lake: 408 miles or ~6:40

Picking up Deku means the trip takes 20 minutes longer, but the same distance in miles... Due to the magical nature of the Togamobile, picking up Deku actually reduces our gas costs...
Please tell me how we would fit

me
you
deku
MetalMusicMan
Toga
Muba

in togas car :D.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
don't everyone jump to be my team mate at once lol.

I'll contemplate learning the Fusion Dance and Geno and I will see if it actually works, if not, you 2 have fun Geno and Dark-Atma.

Brawlpro: I wouldn't mind teaming with you at all, and I have no-one else in mind so that's fine with me.

Muba: YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED MELEE SINCE LIKE.....JESUS DIED... Maybe if you were a little fresher. :p

Edit: Roy's our boy.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Please tell me how we would fit

me
you
deku
MetalMusicMan
Toga
Muba

in togas car :D.
Since Toga's the biggest we'll have to sacrifice him; that way we'll be able to fit in his car perfectly! :D

Muba: YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED MELEE SINCE LIKE.....JESUS DIED... Maybe if you were a little fresher. :p
At least I can still wavedash, L-cancel, and waveland without much trouble ^_^

But yea I need some Melee practice BAD!

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i need partner for KC me thinks

oh and also if there is no room in the car for the 12th dont worry about it. I figured i'd just go if i could score a ride

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Fusion HAA!... uh, I mean, I've been practicing but I just can't seem to get the timing right.
Whatever, guess we'll figure something out.

So Deku I take it your not teaming with Dmac..... maybe you should team with Random or something since I can't seem to get the hang of the fusion dance.

Extremenerd

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys for the fun Friday night. This is the first time ive had a chance to get on. It was great except for getting a parking violation.......and thinkaman's gannon. I dont know why i had so much trouble. Cant wait till next time.

Top Bottom