• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Teh Future

Smash Master
^these guys just drove to florida for a tourney imo.

I'm not sure about going friday. I have a ride, but I am working so I'd be late, and it seems like it's completely melee focused. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd hate to be the only one playing brawl the whole time.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
I will be there. Hopefully I can find my remote for my TV and remember an extension cord so I can get Link lessons from Legan and get schooled by Deku all night.

Oh and hopefully I can convince A2 to go. It gets harder and harder since he's all married and all now...

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
...and it seems like it's completely melee focused. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd hate to be the only one playing brawl the whole time.
I'll head over if there are people playing Brawl. I should be off work by 6 or so and I work like 5 minutes away from Geno's house. So uh... I'll like, duel you, and stuff. Or something. Yeah.

Sempai

Smash Ace
so since its labor day weekend and people have no school on monday is anybody having a smahsfest on sunday? Because i need to get together with you guys before i fill out the registration stuff and of course, i need more practice

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i'm registered for KC!!!

i can come with you guys rightttt.?

also Atma I am visiting Wash u in about a week or two. I demand melee vs you

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Today, we fight our friends. We are not prepared, but there will be sympathy.

EDIT: HAY GUYS AM I DOIN IT RITE

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Aww.... Isn't that cute...
BUT IT'S WRONG!!!

sorry thinkaman, I had to say that in responce...

anywho, I still have Pneumonia...but I'll be going anyway since I'm no danger to you people, I just might be super exhausted the whole time and lame...but what's new eh?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Aww.... Isn't that cute...
BUT IT'S WRONG!!!

sorry thinkaman, I had to say that in responce...

anywho, I still have Pneumonia...but I'll be going anyway since I'm no danger to you people, I just might be super exhausted the whole time and lame...but what's new eh?
...but I'll be going anyway since I'm no danger to you people, I just might be
since I'm no danger to you people
you people
*is at a loss for words*

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
^these guys just drove to florida for a tourney imo.

I'm not sure about going friday. I have a ride, but I am working so I'd be late, and it seems like it's completely melee focused. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I'd hate to be the only one playing brawl the whole time.
of course we'll have brawl there.....
its usually half melee half brawl, bring wiis and TVs BTW.

darkatma

Smash Hero
i play half melee and no brawl
only because i no longer have a wii, since i gave it to my bro.

should i bring my gam cub? If not i will bring my version 1.0 disk anyways because then i can **** people with zelda in melee.

melee zelda > brawl zelda

MuBa

Smash Lord
...You've gotta be kidding me darkatma. The Brawl version of Zelda is 10 times better than Melee, even in version 1.0

Her Din's Fire explosion is like HUGE and her hitboxes has been buffed like no other. She isn't low tier material in Brawl at all.

Teh Future

Smash Master
of course we'll have brawl there.....
its usually half melee half brawl, bring wiis and TVs BTW.
but I was just using that as an excuse to not come over, I was looking forward to sleeping...

Just kiding. As long as I get off work at a reasonable time for friday I'll probably be over around 12 since it is a bit of a drive.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
Actually guys....
I'm like completely exhausted and I don't think I can take the several hours of activity that this smashfest will require.

I just can't do it, my eye lids are closing on there own.

I'll catch you guys at the next one

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Random!? you taught me everything I know! How will I play without you there. I'll be so lost!

Guess I'll just pick up Peach...

Feel better

Teh Future

Smash Master
Sorry I didn't make it guys. I could give you an excuse but none of them would be good. I just didn't feel like driving after I got home.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Lol it's been like a century since I've played Melee. I'm pretty sure you'll crush me (Or will you? >____>)

If I can get some stupid free time I'd seriously come over to one of Geno's smash fests and play you guys. Besides I wanna get ready for the KC tournament.

edit: brawlpro since your name is saeed are you middle eastern by any chance?

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Sam! SC4! When can I own you?!
sorry i only play SC2 lol, since its like the melee of its series...and just like smash i dont really play brawl seriously (even though i can beat everyone who does with metaknight cause the game is broken -_-)

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
sorry i only play SC2 lol, since its like the melee of its series...and just like smash i dont really play brawl seriously (even though i can beat everyone who does with metaknight cause the game is broken -_-)
well i still have 2, but seriously, what do you think is wrong with 4? We all know 3 was a tragedy, but 4 really revived it imo

Teh Future

Smash Master
sorry i only play UMK3 lol, since its like the brawl of its series...and just like smash i dont really play melee seriously (even though i can beat everyone who does with fox cause the game is broken -_-)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
sorry i only play UMK3 lol, since its like the brawl of its series...and just like smash i dont really play melee seriously (even though i can beat everyone who does with fox cause the game is broken -_-)
I know you don't like to see people criticize Brawl, but no one is going to take you seriously if you make dumb statements like this.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Lixivium, I know you don't like to see people criticize melee, but no one is going to take you seriously if you make dumb statements like this.

MuBa

Smash Lord
People who criticize Brawl should just shut up. Seriously, no one cares if you hate the game so quit being gay about it, and even if they do care and support the bashing, it's making you look less human and more like an annoying fly that needs to be swatted.

Your jabbering doesn't stop us BRAWL LOVERS from playing Brawl (and Melee too ^_^). I mean come on, you guys stating your opinions just to win laurels won't do any better. It's not going to make us look bad just because we are playing something you guys think is plain dumb or inferior.

It doesn't make you guys cool by bashing Brawl. It just makes you look like a bunch of arrogant simpletons. So my advice to you Brawl haters who loves to talk down to it: SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES. IT'S GETTING OLD.

SAME WITH MELEE BASHERS. =/

Top Bottom