• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
What's with the horrendously bad music playing in the background of these videos?

GUYS I SERIOUSLY HAVENT PLAYED ANY SMASH AT ALL IN LIKE TWO OR THREE WEEKS WTFFFFFFFFFFF

All I can play is mario kart online all day :/

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
oh my god???

40 WHOLE PEOPLE!!!?????

hahhaha thats still not very many. host any sort of SC tourney and youll see a real tournout.

granted those can be online and all over the world buttttttt

YA KNOW WHO CARES RIGHT

Dart

Smash Lord
if some people are looking to get some smash going ill be in or near the Sedalia area of Missouri...thats what maybe an hour out of Kansas City...*i could be a total fool since i live in IL but St. Louis might be 3 or so hours from where i'll be for the 4th of july week and after. just if anyone is looking to keep their game up.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Tomorrow is my last day working on the Academy of the Sacred Heart website-- I'm going to switch over from the old site to my newly redesigned one and finalize everything, then they're throwing me an ice cream party and I'll be done.

Of course this means I don't work Wednesday morning so we can SMASH UNTIL WE PASS OUT ON TUESDAY NIGHT!!!

Oooooooooh yyyeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I'll bring the camera, Nicole can bring the Beer 30, and David can bring the sex appeal.

Cook

Smash Master
Tomorrow is my last day working on the Academy of the Sacred Heart website-- I'm going to switch over from the old site to my newly redesigned one and finalize everything, then they're throwing me an ice cream party and I'll be done.

Of course this means I don't work Wednesday morning so we can SMASH UNTIL WE PASS OUT ON TUESDAY NIGHT!!!

Oooooooooh yyyeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

I'll bring the camera, Nicole can bring the Beer 30, and David can bring the sex appeal.
I don't know if it's worth it to bring Beer 30 if it's not going to be appreciated.

Teh Future

Smash Master
e. WiFi Training Room now replaces Hanenbow in Versus Mode

Sorry Hanenbow fans; the codes are limited here. Also sorry about this code not working in Training Mode or, ironically enough, WiFi. Also, for the curious, Sandbag DOES remain, and this is not a code limitation but a deliberate choice. The way he works against projectile spamming makes him the perfect balance for a flat stage, and manipulating him is generally very deep strategically.
lol. I still think you should have called it Super Mash Buttons Lawl

Also this Link is soooOOOooooo much sexier than legan's. Who needs jab locks when you can just hit them with your boomerang 5 TIMES IN A ROW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jZInBmNvo

darkatma

Smash Hero
lol. I still think you should have called it Super Mash Buttons Lawl

Also this Link is soooOOOooooo much sexier than legan's. Who needs jab locks when you can just hit them with your boomerang 5 TIMES IN A ROW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jZInBmNvo
that's not a link
that's an Isai
Smash history says he's the best smash64 player that has ever existed, and he was once the 4th best melee player and the best teammate.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I need my Brawlpro fix. I am definitely there this weekend.

PS I'm getting back in St. Louis today. Hit me up for Smash tonight.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
okay
how about
come over tonight
i'm free from now till monday loll
All right I'll be coming over probably around 7:30 PM.

Edit: Geno come back from the dead (AKA work) already...I got a present for you and I can't give it to you unless you host, or you come to my place.

Edit edit: Binyan please turn on your phone for once

Top Bottom