• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah but errol is like my best friend so i always team with him :)

even if im significantly better.

its just for the LULZ

oh and lixi and I would crush geno/atma

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah i dont wanna put money on it.

binyan is pretty good in teams... but idk geno might be inconsistent.

plus i dont like to play fox vs geno soooo hmmgmgmgmg

Lixivium

Smash Champion
If that were to ever happen I'd let you take Binyan and I'll take Geno

I know you can beat Binyan and Geno plays down to his opponent's level. He plays like a billion times better against someone like Darkrain than he would against me.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Legan where is your house?

I'm looking at some street called Charbonier in Florissant and it looks like it's about 30 minutes from my place without traffic.

Legan

Smash Lord
Were in north county,

For anyone that wants to come smash sometime our the address is : 865 Robinwood Florissant 63033 or 63031

darkatma

Smash Hero
yay we're getting some ****talk in here

okay
brawlpro i **** you get better
deku: you suck your marth is impractical
lixi: no me and geno would **** you and deku, and i **** deku in teams easy and i also **** at teams
legan: i bet you're rusty as hell and would lose to my mario
geno: least active smasher = worst smasher get your ****ing *** out of the kitchen and back in the game

marth1: nice falcon HRC V4

also:
deku the time we teamed we beat the twins.
but you're bad at teamwork.
tell errol to miss a tourney and team with someone good for once.

Legan

Smash Lord
yay we're getting some ****talk in here

okay
brawlpro i **** you get better
deku: you suck your marth is impractical
lixi: no me and geno would **** you and deku, and i **** deku in teams easy and i also **** at teams
legan: i bet you're rusty as hell and would lose to my mario
geno: least active smasher = worst smasher get your ****ing *** out of the kitchen and back in the game

marth1: nice falcon HRC V4

also:
deku the time we teamed we beat the twins.
but you're bad at teamwork.
tell errol to miss a tourney and team with someone good for once.

Get ***** lol.

Except for me FU Binyan, come get *****. You know i only need a few games to warmup

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Now i think of it I should have recorded with you too, it's just i didn't even pull out my camera until like 7 or 8 after some cool stuff started happening, i felt i was really skectchy at first after 3-4 months of not playing, thats all. mines, ima post a link later
If nothing else we should have recorded the ROY DITTO. Next time you're here it must be reenacted and recorded.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
binyan can your trash talk. I am actually quite good in teams

better than your sorry *** LOL

wait WTF did you call me impractical?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Pretty sure legan gets better at games by not playing them.

also:

St. Louis, I can house you guys. I live about an hour and half form the venue though. call if interested or post. (401) 662-3173
Housing opportunity?

Housing w/ Xisin would be epic, he always places like top 10 at least at regional events.

I dunno about an hour and half away from the venue though D: especially if it adds an hour and half to the drive

Nicole

Smash Champion
Pretty sure legan gets better at games by not playing them.

also:

Housing opportunity?

Housing w/ Xisin would be epic, he always places like top 10 at least at regional events.

I dunno about an hour and half away from the venue though D: especially if it adds an hour and half to the drive
Are you guys going to a tournament this weekend?

WHAT ABOUT GENESIS?!?!?!?! :psycho:

alt-F4

Smash Ace
ok i should be at metal's tonight but i won't be there until 9:30, if you won't be playing for too much longer than that and don't think it's worth it i won't come. I am hoping we would be playing longer on account of neither nyus or metal having anything to do tomorrow (to my knowledge)

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
yeah we will go plenty late tonight, steve. come on over.

if we don't go to genesis but we get housing from xisin then we can go to that tournament. i'll talk to you tonight about it david.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
sweet action, then i will be there as soon as i can.

...btw dibs on not cleaning up after david this time.

wangston

Smash Lord
I see..... 4 people. That should be good. What days are you guys going to need housing both friday and saturday nights. The only thing for saturday night is I've got chruch in the morning at 9:00 which means I need you guys out of the house by 8:00. LOL so get up at 7:30 get ready and then gtfo lol. I don't mean to kick you out or anything but my family needs to get ready for church.

Also I need you real names cause it's always awkward when I have people over and they are like is this wangston's house to one of my brothers or my moms and I'm like yeah that's crash. My names is Taylor Jones, remeber it. Also my cell phone is (606)407-0737. One more thing have you checked my address to see how much further you have to drive. I think it's an extra 25 miles, on saturday I might be able to give you guys a ride to the venue it just depends if my friends want to go.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Hey wangston (Taylor :p), thanks for the housing! Sorry I would have contacted you about it but I thought future already did.

My name is Will Yates and my phone is 636-699-2223. Future (David), Legan (Corey), and Alt-F4 (Steve) are supposed to be coming with me.

We'll need Friday and Saturday since we have a 5 hour drive to your house-- it's no problem for us to leave early in the morning, if you have stuff to do, we'll gtfo. :) I would expect us to get there around 10pm? Hard to say exactly but we would probably leave around 4-6pm so that would put us between 9pm and 11pm most likely.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom