• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
hey, i accidently deleted the info geno gave me(adress, etc), i pm-ed him him but just in case i don't get a response from him could any of you guyz help me out???please...
How can you delete something that's posted on a message board? Are you new to the internets? Or just too lazy to go back 2 pages?

Genoblast said:
If you are interested in comming PM me.
Also my cell is 413-314-1251
And my AIM is Rowenstrata17

Lixivium said:
22 Clayton Downs, in Ladue

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
the internets is dead.

i'll be at geno's around 6-ish with korora and his friend. also with fred's controller and some setups. and if its not too late, singles and doubles...but i guess crews is singles -lite

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Oooh, just read through last three pages and Geno's having another smashfest today!

I got off of work early! Lets see if this means I'll be able to make it!

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Worth going just for the match I got off of Deku's Fox XD

Joke, I don't know how I'll get my controller. Maybe leave it at Geno's next time. Just put some tape on it or something so I know it's mine.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
does anyone still remember me XD
i faught a lot of you ppl but didn't know who some of you ppl were...i was the kid in the long baggy red shirt(i'm 13...)
i hope to fight all of you guys in the next fest, i can't go to any tourney...:(

btw: bbq we made a good team:)

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
does anyone still remember me XD
i faught a lot of you ppl but didn't know who some of you ppl were...i was the kid in the long baggy red shirt(i'm 13...)
i hope to fight all of you guys in the next fest, i can't go to any tourney...:(

btw: bbq we made a good team:)
don't bet on going to next smash fest.

brawlpro

Smash Master
don't bet on going to next smash fest.
i told my mom it was great and close(and wasn't full of y'know who, only like 20mins away), she said i'm glad then, i was like you can take me next time then right, she said sure, besides its on friday's and my family goes out on fridays, and i don't go with them anywayz so they said your lucky its on a friday, they'll drop me off there since its on the way :) i'm happy are you??? What your mom said no to you or sumthin...what happned?

my parents were just worried about the first time.;)

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
my parents don't like me playing or doing ne thing i was sitting there watching t/v for like 5 mins and my mom comes in and tells me to go do something else....I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ITS SUMMER BREAK! w/e prolly gona quit when brawl comes out neways :\

brawlpro

Smash Master
our summer break ends tomorrow...i wasn't sayin anything to my parents today cause i don't wanna start another argument...and guess it worked. well i can't go to any tournies ever, and brawl's gonna lag on wireless internet users so i guess smashfests will be the only way for me to play other ppl, my goal is to not get owned by geno next time lol.

Yami

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I want some results too! I went but didn't enter. Got worked WAY too hard, crushed my **** spirit=/ Still had fun playing some people though! Hate I missed the Smashfest but hopefully Geno won't be gone too long and he can host another one soon. *nudge*

Didn't get everyone's name there today but it was neat seeing some other smashers...do what they do. Thanks again to Lemon for sparring with me and teaching me a thing or two. I've got a LONG way to go!

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I want some results too! I went but didn't enter. Got worked WAY too hard, crushed my **** spirit=/ Still had fun playing some people though! Hate I missed the Smashfest but hopefully Geno won't be gone too long and he can host another one soon. *nudge*

Didn't get everyone's name there today but it was neat seeing some other smashers...do what they do. Thanks again to Lemon for sparring with me and teaching me a thing or two. I've got a LONG way to go!
ya i couldn't go either i hope someone uploads some vids. Where'd geno go? I can't wait till the next smashfest!!

brawlpro

Smash Master
well, we can drop you fo sho if you come here before we leave, but if you can't we might be able to come up with something(might), geno said he usually has them on friday but sometimes he doesn't cause he has a life as well, so expect it to be on a friday i guess. geno's on vacation right now.

**** how long is this tourney guyz, gimmie winners already:laugh:

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
well, we can drop you fo sho if you come here before we leave, but if you can't we might be able to come up with something(might), geno said he usually has them on friday but sometimes he doesn't cause he has a life as well, so expect it to be on a friday i guess. geno's on vacation right now.

**** how long is this tourney guyz, gimmie winners already:laugh:
isn't geno's house on way from mine?

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
k cool i figured out why i was doing so bad at geno's....it was my controller i realized it was messed up in the end when it got the worst. that sucks o well i mite get a new one see how good i do then.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
1st - darkrain
2nd- jiano
3rd- viperboy

i dont remember the teams results cause im way tired and going back to sleep lol

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
HAH!! I knew darkrain was gona win i was betting on cunning or tink but since they didn't come my second was viper... someone should upload some vids i really wanna see wat happened!

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
go outside why didn't u go with them today was fun for me bc we went every where **** u reminded me of school again :(

Top Bottom