• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
hmm, get Sunday off and go to eureka or get the entire weekend off and go to KC. Id rather go to KCs for sure but its highly unlikely ill be able to get off that much work.

Yami

Smash Rookie
Yeah I hear ya, seems St. Louis was getting bumped down to page 2 and we simply can't have that!

I know a lot of people are blowing off the Eureka thing in a couple of weeks for KC (still didn't see any threads on a KC tourny, but that's neither here nor there) but I'll probably show up anyway. If ANYthing, maybe all the uber-experts will drive out to KC and I can get some real practice in. Real practice being NOT getting wrecked...consistently.. o.O So curious, who all is planning to attend Eureka?

only1Z

Smash Champion
If you come over friday to barrio it would probably still be fine, but the lawrence kids probably wouldn't come out. But maybe once you get to barrio, you can all go to phats place, since nebraska is staying with him that night?! Either way, I'm sure showing up on friday would be fine with a jesi or a darkrain.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I will in all likelihood go to Eureka. But there's not going to be anybody new there...

Who needs a teams partner?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Me and I assume at least 3 friends can go to this "Eureka" and get a good beating... What/where/when exactly is this deal?

EDIT: I'd also be up for teaming with someone new, though no one may want me if Chris and Andy have mentioned how badly they schooled us... (In my defense, I was never four stocked, and was pulling a few wins off Andy by the end...)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Me and I assume at least 3 friends can go to this "Eureka" and get a good beating... What/where/when exactly is this deal?

EDIT: I'd also be up for teaming with someone new, though no one may want me if Chris and Andy have mentioned how badly they schooled us... (In my defense, I was never four stocked, and was pulling a few wins off Andy by the end...)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=114678

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Yeah I think Chris is going, not sure about Andy.

Note: Chris is really bad now. I beat him like 10 times the other day. :lick:

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
tournaments > smashfest always.

is there anything going on saturday? we might have a smashfest at my place for some ppl near Wash U if anyone wants one.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Is this melee or original, I actually permanently put away melee, after several play arounds and realizing how much I don't like the physics in melee that much I just pulled the original back out.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000

is there anything going on saturday? we might have a smashfest at my place for some ppl near Wash U if anyone wants one.
i want one...pm me or do somethin.
Is this melee or original, I actually permanently put away melee, after several play arounds and realizing how much I don't like the physics in melee that much I just pulled the original back out.
its melee <_<

Lixivium

Smash Champion

I'd be up for that. Just post something about it here or PM me.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hey you guys should come up to viperboys tournament on oct 20 go check out the trhead ill probably be there and ill probably need apartner

SamDvds

Smash Ace
we got 2 do a singles and doubles tourney FREE in KC :p it was fuuun u guys need to come next time

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
i may be down for Vboy's tourney. Not sure how hectic it will be at work that weekend, but I should probably be able to take off. Is anyone else going besides Deku? I hate the 4 hr drive... but if a lot of the STL people go, I'll prolly go.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hmm...2 hours and 14 minutes. I always thought Viperboy's town was further than that. I can probably go, but I would like to get a ride with somebody.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I should be able to go to TJ's tourney. And I'd also like to ride with somebody if they're offering.

Halloween Americana is now my favorite song. Thanks again Nike. ^_^

A 2

Smash Apprentice
I should be able to go to TJ's tourney. And I'd also like to ride with somebody if they're offering.

Halloween Americana is now my favorite song. Thanks again Nike. ^_^
Us rolla guys are thinking about goin also so you might be able to dive to rolla then catch a ride with us.

Top Bottom