• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

F

falcosSon

Im new here, but i been smashing for a while, im game for smash sunday evening

F

falcosSon

Yeah i was free at first but something came up, i havent played smash in along time. But ill make sure i get back to u guys sumtime

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Hey guys, who all's going to the KC tourney on the 4th...cause i think i need a teams partner...also the st louis circuit tourney has pretty much been booked for august 11th...the details are in the hosts thread but we'll be posting the official tourney thread any day now so i'll link it when its done.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
All of you better be at the STL circuit tourny on the 11th!!!!!!

And yes most of us go to the Eureka tournies when we can.

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Ok so who else wants to goto the kc tournament on the 4th?, Fred is getting his mothers van for that weekend so we have room for 4 more people to come down with us, hopefully were gonna crash at one of the rolla guys houses the night b4 the tournament. Obviously we will split gas so between the six of us it should be really cheap.

_glook

Got a Passion for Smashin'
Hey, Ian; sorry I missed that tourney... and haven't talked to you about it in a month about missing it. My parents are making me work at their store so I haven't had the most free time in the world during this summer.

I like how this is 33 pages, makes me happy. I heard Geno is having smash fests on Fridays, and I just so happen to get this Friday off. Are the Friday Fests still happening or did I miss the boat?

August 11th tournament ;_;. My tears are not of joy but of pain because I'm likely going to have to work.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
well this sucks for me cause i can't attend it anymore. i'm gonna have to go to eurika sometime for a tourney.
If brawl is gonna be online, guys, would we really have to go to ppls houses to play them. we can just write their wii# in our adress book or somethin. PEACE missourians!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey, Ian; sorry I missed that tourney... and haven't talked to you about it in a month about missing it. My parents are making me work at their store so I haven't had the most free time in the world during this summer.

I like how this is 33 pages, makes me happy. I heard Geno is having smash fests on Fridays, and I just so happen to get this Friday off. Are the Friday Fests still happening or did I miss the boat?

August 11th tournament ;_;. My tears are not of joy but of pain because I'm likely going to have to work.
Glook are you back in St. Louis? We gotta play the next time you'll be at Geno's house.

_glook

Hey man, what's up? I've been back in STL for a while now but haven't been able to do anything due to work. I have this Friday off and I heard that's when Geno has his Smashfests; I'm hoping he's still holding them. If he is, could someone tell me what time people usually come, his address (I forgot ><), and if you guys need another setup/and or a power strip?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey man, what's up? I've been back in STL for a while now but haven't been able to do anything due to work. I have this Friday off and I heard that's when Geno has his Smashfests; I'm hoping he's still holding them. If he is, could someone tell me what time people usually come, his address (I forgot ><), and if you guys need another setup/and or a power strip?
Heck, if Geno's not having one this Friday I'll drive over to your house. (I hope it's not far out in West County or something).

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Ok so who else wants to goto the kc tournament on the 4th?, Fred is getting his mothers van for that weekend so we have room for 4 more people to come down with us, hopefully were gonna crash at one of the rolla guys houses the night b4 the tournament. Obviously we will split gas so between the six of us it should be really cheap.
i know i wanna go but i might be driving my own car...not sure yet...however...I NEED A TEAM MATE FOR DOUBLES

_glook

Not that I wouldn't love to play with you but it would be awesome to be able to play with everyone again, especially since I actually managed to get a day of on a Friday XD.

But if not, I would be totally up for that :). I'll PM you tomorrow if Geno doesn't end up having one this week.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Not that I wouldn't love to play with you but it would be awesome to be able to play with everyone again, especially since I actually managed to get a day of on a Friday XD.

But if not, I would be totally up for that :). I'll PM you tomorrow if Geno doesn't end up having one this week.
LOL I only say that because I have to go to someone else's place to play anyway (I don't have a setup).

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Glook!!!! your back!!! we gotta smash ASAP.
Sry its on such a late notice, but ill be having smash at my place tomorrow. all are welcome :)

Glook the address is 22 Clayton Downs 63131 right off of 40 and basically off spoede and clayton road.

Also, If anyone can bring set up thats would be great, I have 2 1/2 here, 3 tvs and 2 GCs. so 1 more TV and 2 GCs would be nice.

Come around 4 or after

_glook

I think I may be able to fulfill your setup quota. I can bring a power strip, definilty at least a copy of smash, and two cubes. Hopefully, I'll be able to track down another copy of smash and a TV.

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to my smashing day off :).

Wow, that was really corny.

A 2

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I found this game shop we can hold tourneys at that will let us use their space at no charge(unlike eureka) the only issue is we have to supply all of the setups..I don't think this would be problem. they are right next to a papa johns so the owner can get us pizza super cheap and he has a 50cent soda machine in the shop. I just thought I would mention it to you guys and see if we should hold a tourney sometime in September. Tell me what ya think.

-A2

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey guys I found this game shop we can hold tourneys at that will let us use their space at no charge(unlike eureka) the only issue is we have to supply all of the setups..I don't think this would be problem. they are right next to a papa johns so the owner can get us pizza super cheap and he has a 50cent soda machine in the shop. I just thought I would mention it to you guys and see if we should hold a tourney sometime in September. Tell me what ya think.

-A2
A location would be nice.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yo ill be there tommorow but ill probably only get there at like 9 ish at the latest.. hopefully earlier.. so dont wear yourselves out!

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
We should do a low tier tourny this time. and we can do regular crews rather than random crews lol, unless you guys wanna do random crews :)

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Are people getting food at your house Geno? I'll probably get there around 8 PM but I may not be able to eat beforehand.

jonkeponke

Smash Cadet
i don't have to work tomorrow so i can make it for a smashfest w/ a setup on that really small TV again. if someone else can bring a cube that would be 4 setups if i'm reading everything correctly.

i probably won't get there till around 6:30 though. also won't go through the backdoor this time...:)

SamDvds

Smash Ace

-A2
the place we're having the circuit tourney at does all that but they supply tv's and they reallly want us to start doing tourneys there. they wont take $$ out of the pot either

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
omg NO LOW TIER TOURNEY!!!

teams tourney!!

or singles idc but comon Low tier!

AND NO RANDOM CREWWWWW WAHHHH

cya guys at like 9 ish

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
we did a regular tourny last time, we should change it up. Id be up for teams if we have enough people.

Lol, also, you can come through the back door, it doesnt matter.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Toga's trying to change his name to Quip, but he will forever be Toga ;). Hes also, out of town right now.

Also he may very well be best in STL period... Zig, Deku, and Andy are all close though. Also edges, why dont you come to my smash thing today? And A2, are you comming?

_glook

I just tested out the tv and it works, but the coloration is a little wierd. Shouldn't mess with the gameplay so I'm going to go ahead and bring it. I also managed to track down another copy of smash so I'm bringing 2 cubes w/ smash and a TV.

I haven't eaten yet so I'm going to grab some grub before I get to your place, Geno. I'll see you sometime after 4.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Missing a Black controller. I saw one before I left last night, but it's joystick was all worn out and mine's pretty new. If anyone finds it tell me! Also a black memory card with a shine on it.

Top Bottom