• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Lix, since I may be housing Jazz, if you want you can come over to my place and smash for a little while.
Is he going to be here on Friday? I'd love to play somebody new. I'll probably come over in the evenings, just let me have your address and phone number.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Would either the 23rd or the 30th of June work out for the next KC trip?
That's soon enough and it gives well over a weeks' worth of notice for work.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
I know this is extremely short notice, but A2, Foxx, Muba and I will be smashing at my house Friday night. If anyone here is interested in coming, just pm, post or call me. If we get enough people we could do crew battles or a mini tournament.

My address:

13356 Bahnfyre Drive
Saint Louis, MO, 63128

my cell: 314-956-8615

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Any time after 6:30 is fine. If any of you know how to get a hold of Andy, Random, Deku, Sam or any of the regulars, see if you can get them to come too.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Well, if not enough people show, we may just play for a few hours. We may be ending it around 9 or so unless there's a good turnout.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Thanks for having us guys, it was fun playing characters we'd otherwise never use.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Are any St. Louis guys going to FC? Zozefup and I are looking to carpool, and we could meet you guys in Effingham or something. I think it will only add like 20 miles to your trip, and you get to carpool. Also, I think Viperboy MIGHT be having a little get together at Wednesday night. We could smash at TJ's (if he allows) Wednesday night and leave for FC in the morning.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
Ill prolly be going to FC, no idea whats going on it terms of carpooling though.

Also, Im gonna shoot for a smashfest this friday, I know its been awhile, I think my mom has gotten over the KC crew arriveing at my place at 4 in morning for the last eureka tourny.

This still isnt happening for sure, ill post once I can confirm it.

Jesi

Smash Ace
As I've read over the past couple of pages you guys seem very not concerned with FC....

THE BIGGEST SMASH TOURNAMENT IN THE MIDWEST

and the most fun,
and most challenging..
and most entertaining...

I cannot say enough about FC. However, all the tickets sold out...all 220 sold out...within a matter of hours.

And your only hope now is PM Kishsquared and beg him to be put on a waiting list if you are at all interested. See thread or www.meleefc.com

peace st. louis.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
As I've read over the past couple of pages you guys seem very not concerned with FC....

I cannot say enough about FC. However, all the tickets sold out...all 220 sold out...within a matter of hours.

And your only hope now is PM Kishsquared and beg him to be put on a waiting list if you are at all interested. See thread or www.meleefc.com
thats too bad, oh well, might still go for friendlies. :)

On a different note, Smash at my place tomorrow guys. I know its been awhile, hope you all can make it.

treppy

Smash Apprentice
Geno, I'm so there it's not even funny.

As a matter of fact, I was just going to show up at your house this Friday even if there wasn't a smashfest.

...That's right. I know where you live.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
It'd be good to see some STL show up to phatgamer smash on Saturday(tomorrow). Go to the KC thread if you guys can come out and lemme know :D

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yooo that vader dude is having a tourney at his house the 7th..

home turf son!

so if any of you wanna come that would be cool.

also FC is sold out.. and i dont think you can get spectator passes. i think im not sure

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
Dear St.Louis,

Having a wonderful time in Milwaukee. Stop.

Did okay at a tourny here. Stop.

Hope you guys get better while Im gone. Stop.

Pika. Stop.

-Zig

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Ditto Results!

A2 and I did a ditto for all 26 characters (Zelda/Sheik seperate), 1 match a peice on a stage we both agreed on (usually character related). $1 for each character.

Character Stage Winner

Doc MK A2
Mario RC A2
Luigi MKII Fred
Bowser BF A2
Peach PC A2
Yoshi YS Fred
DK JJ Fred
Falcon MC Fred
Ganondorf DL A2
Falco FD Fred
Fox Corneria Fred
Ness Onett Fred
IC FD A2
Kirby DL Fred
Samus DL Fred
Zelda PS Fred
Sheik FoD A2
Link DL Fred
Y. Link BF A2
Pichu PS A2
Pikachu PS Fred
Jiggs PS Fred
M2 PS A2
G&W FD A2
Marth BF Fred
Roy FD Fred

Keep in mind many of these came down to one stock and were done on different days.

edgeswipe21

Smash Journeyman
PM brawlpro and me if ne one wanna smash on friday (tommorrow). :). eager see some hometown skills :)

Top Bottom