• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

DracoFox

Smash Ace
is this going to be a money tournament or what? I STILL havent been able to go to a single smash tourney cuz something has always come up, but hopefully this time ill be able to make it
How about you chill out with me the night before so you don't get all wasted or something? lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
is this going to be a money tournament or what? I STILL havent been able to go to a single smash tourney cuz something has always come up, but hopefully this time ill be able to make it
this is just going to be a smashfest so there will be no entry fee but hopefully we'll have multiple setups so ppl can be playing everywhere :p

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
I cant believe how fast this semester went by.... its really unbelievable... and now im leaving in 3 days....

_kSo_

Smash Master
Smashfest 12/15/07 Confirmed!!

All right so, as you all know, we had been planning a smashfest for this weekend, and great news, I just received notice from the president for my fraternity, and he is allowing us to use the house for a smashfest! :p

so here is the address

What: ssbm, ssb64 (if we have enough tvs)

When: December 15th, @ 2pm

Where:
Zeta Psi Fraternity
950 David Ross Road
West Lafayetter, IN 47906

it's a new house so if you guys cant find it on mapquest, just put in 951 or something and then just go there and go next door to 950 :p

We need TVs and setups! so if you are coming, please bring gamecubes, smash, n64s TVs, anything you can think of!

this is our final one for the semester, and we will resume SSBO when next semester starts up again :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
hey kso is that the new fraternity right behind the fairway co-op?
yes, its next to circle pines, and next to Phi Kappa Theta

:p

also, everyone who wants to walk there with us from tarkington, we will meet in front of the building at 1:30

if not, give me a call and i'll direct you there

IM me and ask for my number

AIM: MrChinkinator

_kSo_

Smash Master
Reminder!

I know everyone is busy with finals and whatnot but tomorrow we will be having a smashfest at my fraternity (see previous post)

so, if you are coming, once again reminding you to bring tvs, gamecubes, smash, controllers, whatever

bring chairs if you want LOL

once again, we want as many people as possible so it'll be as awesome as it can be :p

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I will be there, if the weather doesn't get ugly... parents don't want to drive through "dangerous weather"...
My parents are already giving me crap about the weather tomorrow. So now it seems like I'm going to get screwed out of not being able to go. I hope crap doesn't happen. I'm want to get in some good smash before I go on vacation.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Have a good break everyone! I'm leaving in about 3 hours. Hopefully, it'll turn out that I will actually return to Purdue, but for now, let's pray :p

It was good meeting all of yall, peace

*This is NJzFinest on Lavo's account*

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
like me lol

i want to get good with DK so that I can have a "good" low tier under my belt :p
Pikachu is good enough, M2K goes all Pika in low tiers and Chu Dat uses Pika as a counterpick. You can pick up Link or Luigi instead since they > DK and I thought you did use Link for awhile.

Then again, nothing is as great as saying "Kong Johns" or "BANANA SLAMMA".

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I like Pichu much more than Pikachu. Being a space animal player, Pikachu is wayyy to weird to play for me, Pichu is much more comfortable, Lavos and Maus would know about my Pichu from experience ^_^!!!

_kSo_

Smash Master
I like Pichu much more than Pikachu. Being a space animal player, Pikachu is wayyy to weird to play for me, Pichu is much more comfortable, Lavos and Maus would know about my Pichu from experience ^_^!!!

for some reason pikachu is easier for me. then again i've never actually used pichu

"Hey Kitsune, how good is your pichu?"
"it's decent"
"...money match?"

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
God, i just got back to SA after 36 hours of traveling.... im tired and miss purdue already.... i dont know what to say, to make things worse... there is absolutely no smash here T_T i think im gonna cry

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
greetings, people.

i met my family yesterday at 3 ish..
and now i am in hotel. =P

it was fun at the fest,
my brother did much better than i thought. hmm~

and thanks to Matt and his friends (i'm so sorry that i can't remember the names) for showing up to the tourney.

Draco, you suck.

Andre will be missed,
and Carl also will be, unless he comes back.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I had a blast at yesterday's smashfest. Although we didn't have as big a crowd as last time, it was fun playing against new faces (at least to me) such as Maus's brother, Andre, Lawrence, and Hiroshi (sorry, I don't remember the other guys' names).

Maus, I still need to watch out for your Sheik- it's still too good! I'm lucky I had an extra stock when I faced you in the crew battle! I gotta watch out for your brother's Jiggs too. I hate his gay Rest!! (Oh, and my friends' names are Matt S. and Bryan.)

KSO, since when did you pick up the rat, Pikachu!? I hated fighting agaisnt your Pika. Plus, you always rubbed it in with the paused taunt!! Teaming with you and playing ditto Marth was too fun.

Don't worry, I'll use this winter break to practice for the next tournament. I'll look forward to playing you guys then!

Grand Champion

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, all of us are going home. But CunningKitsune is probably closer to purdue than any of the rest of us :p
Ok, I asked because I need a partner for the IN tourney on the 29th. Iggy actually lives next door to me but he never wants to play me :urg: T_T.

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO, since when did you pick up the rat, Pikachu!? I hated fighting agaisnt your Pika. Plus, you always rubbed it in with the paused taunt!! Teaming with you and playing ditto Marth was too fun.
wooooorrrrddd

haha i've always played pika. i just never played you with pika before yesterday :p

and the taunt pausing is courtesy of mew2king

and double marth team is 222good :)

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Maus, I still need to watch out for your Sheik- it's still too good! I'm lucky I had an extra stock when I faced you in the crew battle! I gotta watch out for your brother's Jiggs too. I hate his gay Rest!! (Oh, and my friends' names are Matt S. and Bryan.)
LOL

we are still too close. Unless you are peach, i think, one with better condition wins the match.
anyhoo, I used to practice with Cunning Kitsune's Marth, CF, Falco and Ganon. =P
I'm getting more used to fighiting those characters =)

Also, maybe just my feeling, but i felt you were not trying as hard as in the tournament before, and..i had many lucky moments. hehe..

anyway, thanks for coming, and i look forward to see you at next tourney, i guess.. =)

To all,
have a nice holidays-

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
I hate that ****ing rat.

I want it to die a horrible death not fit for human eyes.

I hate it so ****ing much.

Oh yeah, and happy break everyone!

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
MAN I WANT TO PLAY SMASH!!!! OMFG!!!!! SO BORED!!!!! OMFG!!!!! WALRUS TEETH!!!!!

o yea maus hows your brother doing against you/lavos and the other players?

_kSo_

Smash Master
MAN I WANT TO PLAY SMASH!!!! OMFG!!!!! SO BORED!!!!! OMFG!!!!! WALRUS TEETH!!!!!

o yea maus hows your brother doing against you/lavos and the other players?

his brother's jiggly beat my marth while i was drunk

well this was during the crew battle when i had a stock off...still it was rather annoying. i had never played against a good jigglypuff before

Top Bottom