• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*ssbo Thread Has Been Moved*

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Me and Andre are leaving early on the 15.
Oh a side note, Andre's Falcon is surprising insanely better now. 2 days ago, it was complete trash, but when I saw it for a short session yesterday, it mirrored a professional played CFalcon, no joke. He dash dance camps knowing his spacing, knows how to combo into a knee through Uairs and grabs, knows how to follow tech chases and etc.
Most people won't believe this, but it's true, he got 45243 times better in a day. Andre seems to have the most potential out of all of us.
And yes, Andre's Falcon finally>Maus's now.
I agree with what carl said somewhat. I did two things to improve my falcon, i read the uber guide on the forums, and i did something very important, i realized the importance of looking at your enemy (not your own character) and to have patience. (the real eye opener was the way Azen's falcon ***** Chu dat)

But to say that i have the most potential is going a bit far... but ill take the compliment none the less. Thanks carl, hope it wasnt a one day thing

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Andre's Falcon finally>Maus's now.
yay. great success

lol my falco looks like forward's :p

jk jk it's far from that good
Forward is like godly falco with the light shining from his behind. lol
your combo's getting 'sicker', but what i felt from our last match is that you should now learn how to end up that sick combo with a kill.
when your falco vs my falcon, you were keep comboing me, but you miss the finishing moves.
so... yeah, this is my feeling, if you disagree, nevermind. but if you agree, yeah. it will be good for you to do =)

and...
we should find a place for smash on 15th.
Draco is up, too. good good.
hope Matt R comes, too.

I agree with what carl said somewhat. I did two things to improve my falcon, i read the uber guide on the forums, and i did something very important, i realized the importance of looking at your enemy (not your own character) and to have patience. (the real eye opener was the way Azen's falcon ***** Chu dat)

But to say that i have the most potential is going a bit far... but ill take the compliment none the less. Thanks carl, hope it wasnt a one day thing
you don't thank me, you bestard. =P

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Alan im sorry but someone has to say this...

Your falco has ******** amounts of tech skill, same with your fox. Your tech skill is amazing. If you had maus's mind games you would easily beat carl when he tried. which leads us to why people like reuben and my marth beat you...

You dont think about what you are doing when you play... its as simple as that you dont think... you play melee the same way you play 64. you expect to combo people form 0 to death in 64... in melee its different. you have to read the situation.

when i was playing you the other day, you were doing INSANE combo's on me, really insane i was like OMFG. however the moment you got me over 100% damage you couldnt do anything. i was to high damage to combo and you couldnt finish...... (you would only try to forward smash me)

additionally you need to space... all my marth did was walk up to you and forward tilt... that was it and i beat you like that.....

If you simply think about what you do and stop trying to make everything a combo and think about the best way to kill you will be a million times better then me, maus or lavos, possibly even carl.

If you can get your mind games to match your level of tech skill you will be 100000000000000 times better.
you don't thank me, you bestard. =P
lol off course maus i have to thank you it goes without saying.
when i started playing against you i didnt even know what shield grabbing was. Now i can actually hold my own :p

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Your tech skill is amazing. If you had maus's mind games you would easily beat carl when he tried.
Funny
:laugh:
Why?
Because my tech skill > Alan's tech skill
My mindgames > Maus's mindgames

If you're saying his Falco would easily beat me when I try, then it would be better than CunningKitsune's Falco and much closer to Forward's level. Also, it would **** Kirkq and Iggy.

I doubt Maus's mindgames are anywhere as good as those players and of course they're both techer then Alan.
If Maus had such good mindgames, he wouldn't struggle against my Pichu or my "non-advanced techniques"/Fsmash happy Roy.

<3 my Fsmashing happy Roy >.>

I have yet to try against you Andre :( I love you to much to go all out.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Funny
:laugh:
Why?
Because my tech skill > Alan's tech skill
My mindgames > Maus's mindgames

If you're saying his Falco would easily beat me when I try, then it would be better than CunningKitsune's Falco and much closer to Forward's level. Also, it would **** Kirkq and Iggy.

I doubt Maus's mindgames are anywhere as good as those players and of course they're both techer then Alan.
If Maus had such good mindgames, he wouldn't struggle against my Pichu or my "non-advanced techniques"/Fsmash happy Roy.

<3 my Fsmashing happy Roy >.>

I have yet to try against you Andre :( I love you to much to go all out.
offcourse your mind games are better then maus's i was exaggerating to make a point.

But then again ive never seen you go all out, so i wouldn't know... exactly in the same manor that i dont really know how good Kitsune is because ive never played against him when he was actually trying. You have to remember that im really new to the smash scene. like i said 4 months ago i didnt even know what shield grabbing was

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Money match???

AARRRGGHHHH

Oh, and keep in mind Andre, with Falco, I prefer spamming and being a flamming homosexual rather than doing cool combos.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
Money match???

AARRRGGHHHH

Oh, and keep in mind Andre, with Falco, I prefer spamming and being a flamming homosexual rather than doing cool combos.
what are you trying to say, that im an idiot that what i told alan is false as kitsune would say

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm trying to say that simply his tech skill and some more mindgames will make him much better than me.
The wording you used was too exaggerated :p

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
You did do a bit of exageration there Andre.

Remeber the smackdown that Carl laid on you with Falcon? Just imagine what he would do with Fox. Carl just doesn't try against us.

_kSo_

Smash Master
why is everyone flaming on me?

also, andre, you know nothing about how i play 64

yes, there are z2d but there are also mind games. and since i've played 64 for so long, its so much easier for me to do mind games in 64 than in melee

my melee mind games are seriously far behind my 64 mind games however, i still don't fully understand the physics of melee, which is why sometimes i fall for dumb things because i don't know how long it takes for certain characters to recover from certain attacks

don't talk **** behind my back unless you want to confront me later

that pisses me off

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet
why is everyone flaming on me?

also, andre, you know nothing about how i play 64

yes, there are z2d but there are also mind games. and since i've played 64 for so long, its so much easier for me to do mind games in 64 than in melee

my melee mind games are seriously far behind my 64 mind games however, i still don't fully understand the physics of melee, which is why sometimes i fall for dumb things because i don't know how long it takes for certain characters to recover from certain attacks

don't talk **** behind my back unless you want to confront me later

that pisses me off
alan im not insulting the way you play in 64 or melee, (and i dont even play 64 im just relaying what someone else has said about your 64/melee style) im simply stating that you could be a thousand times better if you simply thought about how you play in melee, and everyone that has played against you will agree .

if you want to take that as flaming then thats not my fault... and quite honestly i couldn't care less because im gone in 7 days

_kSo_

Smash Master
alan im not insulting the way you play in 64 or melee, (and i dont even play 64 im just relaying what someone else has said about your 64/melee style) im simply stating that you could be a thousand times better if you simply thought about how you play in melee, and everyone that has played against you will agree .

if you want to take that as flaming then thats not my fault... and quite honestly i couldn't care less because im gone in 7 days

oh well, if everyone thinks that way about my ssb64 then maybe they should play it more and stop judging it before they actually play it.

and i thought about it, and it's not really flaming. you guys are just my friends and trying to help me improve my game. and im sorry for flipping out

and my tech skill is still in need of much improvement.

AfricanZulu

Smash Cadet

and i thought about it, and it's not really flaming. you guys are just my friends and trying to help me improve my game. and im sorry for flipping out

and my tech skill is still in need of much improvement.
just play more :p

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Maus.... Stop saying that you suck at melee...
Carl always use me as a comparison example....

yet it is true that Carl is way better than me, and i don't wanna give johns about my loses
such as
'oh i am not used to fighting that character'
'i killed myself 2 times'
'if i could short hop better i could have killed you there'
and so on.

making johns means that you still have many things to improve on.
as i make johns or having johns in my mind.... I still have far away to go.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Okay, how the way its looking. If we have a smashfest on the 15th. I'll have to work first, then head over to smash with you guys. A lot of bad stuff is going on at work, so promises cannot be kept atm. But I will do my best to be there at a decent time.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Maus is stupid.

Andre said "....with Maus's mindgames" in his post, why shouldn't I use Maus as an example in my reply?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Kirkq said:
im looking for a partner, i play falco

im really good at damaging and keeping opponents busy, but not so great at KOing
Haha, this post is quite funny.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
1: beat me in tournament
Everytime in the past few tournaments, our sets went down to the last game. Last time I checked...I didn't use my main. ***** Samus ftw? You seem to forget that these tournaments aren't that huge and winning them means very little. You should probably attend them for fun rather than the small *** pot. Doesn't playing one character get boring? :laugh:

Also, I ***** you last tournament we both attended.
3 straight shine spikes??? You should know better Kirkq...Falco is good ON stage.
2: money match me
I already money matched you in your room (***** Royz and Mew2 vs GW).We also have a Fox ditto which I'd love to do anytime soon :)
And today, I challenged you to DK vs Falco.
until then don't post about me any more.
Kirkq is bad at smashbros.
No problem

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I wanted to know if this Saturday was a definite go. Also, if it is, will it take place in the Tarkington Hall at 2 PM like last time? Although I'm not sure how many people are going to be there since most finals will end by that time, we should do team and crew battles.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Hey guys, I wanted to know if this Saturday was a definite go. Also, if it is, will it take place in the Tarkington Hall at 2 PM like last time? Although I'm not sure how many people are going to be there since most finals will end by that time, we should do team and crew battles.

most likely we will be doing it at my fraternity. I'm going to tell them about it and we'll plan for it to be this saturday at 2pm

i'll give the address tomorrow after i can 100% this

Top Bottom