• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Oh you, Louie G.

I could see Mewtwo, Ridley, Takamaru, Shulk, Geno, and/or Pac-Man hitting the stage at E3. All of these seem to be big fan request or hype characters. Plus throw in some Yoshi and Captain Falcon. Then we would have a party!

Speculation for a rumors thread. Off topic.

On topic. I bet I could make an awesome and just believable fake leak. But I wouldn't do that... Or would I?

But really I wouldn't. Lol
Geno, at E3 of all places?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If there isn't, someone should.

"Mac! This guy may look like a knock-off of Judge Dredd, but you gotta watch when he knees you!"

"Really? COME ON!"

"Next time he's flying at you with one of those, place a counterattack and show him who REALLY races around the ring faster!"
Just made it. Anyway geno would definitely be an E3 reveal and nothing else if he was in, so I wonder why most fake rumors won't focus on E3 but just the characters.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

Character polls in Japan if it steers you opinion on leaks.
Luigi is finally #1. No longer is he in Mario's shadow. Funny how one year can change everything for you. You've earned your spot in Valhalla, Luigi.

I don't see how this affects much, as I can't see Isabelle or Bulborb getting in over Chrom or Slime.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ah ok, I read it a while ago so it was just something that I remembered.
Yeah that site posts a lot of fake but funny stuff. Sakurai doesn't think like that. He is a troll but not that bad and if it were true we would never have a smash bros game.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why is she so wanted lol? Never played New Leaf.
She isn't ever bought up especially not in leaks. She has little purpose to the game. Which is why nook would be better. She may just be on there because japan likes the character but doesn't really care if she is in it. So that is why she is never bought up in rumors.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
That scan is just a general popularity poll, IIRC. Isabelle is very popular as of New Leaf (her first appearance, mind), ESPECIALLY in Japan.

It has very little impact on a character's chances in Smash.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Luigi is finally #1. No longer is he in Mario's shadow. Funny how one year can change everything for you. You've earned your spot in Valhalla, Luigi.

I don't see how this affects much, as I can't see Isabelle or Bulborb getting in over Chrom or Slime.
Is that girl with teal hair... Miku?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Ness 19th? What kinda crap is that
I'm personally very happy to see him that high. While I'd personally rate him higher, it's nice to see him get at this much recognition 20 years after his last and only canon appearance.

I'm also loving that Kirby beat Mario.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
@ErenJager, I understand that you might not remember everything from the demo if you have actually played it, but I have a few questions that are fairly simple even for a casual gamer like you.

1. Where specifically did you go when someone told you there was going to be a Smash demo? What building was it in, and did you see any employee of some sort from Nintendo?

2. What stage(s) did you battle on the Smash 3DS?

3. How long did you play for with your brother?

4. How many people were told about the Smash 3DS demo?

5. Do you have pictures of the Donkey Kong event at Science World to make your information credible?

6. And would you give us, the Smash community, a description of the weather conditions at the event if you remember?
Has ErenJager made a response to this post yet?

Other than that, any new leaks?

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
Taking Palutena out of Pit's FS only to turn her into an AT, would be by far the most pointless thing Sakurai could ever do and it'd just be a big slap in the face.
No. Its actually not. You probably only wanted Palutena after the supposed leaked image. I bet you never wanted her back when brawl was released. How is that the most pointless thing? Just because things could possibly not go your way, apparently they automatically become pointless. Personally I want the Fishman playable from Wind waker in the game, but if he is an assist trophy, then that is the most pointless thing Sakurai could ever do and it'd just be a big slap in the face. Like how does that sound?

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
No. Its actually not. You probably only wanted Palutena after the supposed leaked image. I bet you never wanted her back when brawl was released. How is that the most pointless thing? Just because things could possibly not go your way, apparently they automatically become pointless. Personally I want the Fishman playable from Wind waker in the game, but if he is an assist trophy, then that is the most pointless thing Sakurai could ever do and it'd just be a big slap in the face. Like how does that sound?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
@ Deitylord13 Deitylord13

Are you seriously comparing Palutena to the Fishman from Wind Waker? Is this real life?

One of the most popular characters worldwide to be a newcomer, and a character who only got that way BECAUSE of Sakurai is in a bit of a different camp, especially since she HAD a previous role in the game.

If he wanted to make her an AT, he'd have done it in Brawl. And I'm not really seeing how she's comparable to a minor, minor character from Wind Waker.

Anyway, I should get back on topic, this doesn't have to do with leaks but I had to say it.

Last edited:

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Now what was the point of bringing that elderly post up? Besides, this isn't the place to start that discussion; It would've been better if you just messaged him.

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
@ Deitylord13 Deitylord13

Are you seriously comparing Palutena to the Fishman from Wind Waker? Is this real life?

One of the most popular characters worldwide to be a newcomer, and a character who only got that way BECAUSE of Sakurai is in a bit of a different camp, especially since she HAD a previous role in the game.

If he wanted to make her an AT, he'd have done it in Brawl. And I'm not really seeing how she's comparable to a minor, minor character from Wind Waker.

Anyway, I should get back on topic, this doesn't have to do with leaks but I had to say it.
Did you know she had a previous role in the game before uprising? What? WOW!

Evidence? :alien:
You don't need it. None of you do. Everyone here is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I find it a bit odd this user how this user just joined a second ago, attacked me over a post I made over a month ago, and then starts praising ErenJager.

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
Now what was the point of bringing that elderly post up? Besides, this isn't the place to start that discussion; It would've been better if you just messaged him.
I wasn't talking to and don't suggest things to me. Thankyou, and the point of bringing it up was because it pertains to ErenJager and he is correct about the demo. Worry about yourself

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't talking to and don't suggest things to me. Thankyou, and the point of bringing it up was because it pertains to ErenJager and he is correct about the demo. Worry about yourself
Well don't blame me if you get a warning for being off topic, I was just trying to tell you so that you'd know since you're new here.
So why exactly are you so sure he's right about the demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom