• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Did you know she had a previous role in the game before uprising? What? WOW!
Of course I did. Would she be the character everyone loves WITHOUT Sakurai or Uprising? I very much doubt it.

In the original, she was pretty much Damsel in Distress #1207. Yes, I did actually play through it.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
Actually it wasn't a second ago. I just came here to notify you guys that Erenjager that is correct. Don't make stupid comments, if you don't want to get "attacked" lmao
Uh huh... and saying the people in this thread are "invalid" isn't a stupid comment. I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list since it's obvious you're flaming.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It seems like ErenJager's made an alt account and decided to lash out at the rest of us.

Cool. Real cool.

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
Uh huh... and saying the people in this thread are "invalid" isn't a stupid comment. I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list since it's obvious you're flaming.
Alright go ahead. Apparently I'm flaming for confirming myself that Erenjaeger is correct. You guys are invalid because you automatically want to dismiss something when its actually correct. Just because the leak isn't in your personal favor, you guys cry and dismiss it without any proof

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
@BKupa666
Could you do an IP check on this guy and check if he has the same ip as @ErenJager ?
Go ahead. I want him to. I would enjoy that. You people on here are very annoying since you guys can't provide relevant information for why something is fake. What tf does joing have to do with anything. Its my *****ng life and I wanted to join. Hop off. @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D I'm not assuming. Join the collection of invalids smarty boy

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I'm not gonna do that just so I can see how many stupid comments he gets off. I'll add him eventually, but not yet.
Go ahead. I want him to. I would enjoy that. You people on here are very annoying since you guys can't provide relevant information for why something is fake.
That's a two-way street, pal. You're not providing any proof to show it's real.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Even if he's not, it's incredibly easy and stupid for someone to go "Man these douchebags are all up in arms about this fake demo thing. Lets rustle their jimmies!"

The fact that you haven't provided literally any information pertaining to the actual demo is just stupid. If you can confirm anything ELSE, like small details, it might make you AND ErenJager more credible.

That's probably more work than was intended, though.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Alright go ahead. Apparently I'm flaming for confirming myself that Erenjaeger is correct. You guys are invalid because you automatically want to dismiss something when its actually correct. Just because the leak isn't in your personal favor, you guys cry and dismiss it without any proof
Wheres your proof?

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
"You're all invalid". Yes, saying something like that, that's flaming. And...I never dismissed the leak? I'm actually 50/50 on it, waiting for it to get something else (that's easily predictable) correct to see if It's still plausible. Congrats on being the first person on my ignore list though.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I could see Mewtwo, Ridley, Takamaru, Shulk, Geno, and/or Pac-Man hitting the stage at E3. All of these seem to be big fan request or hype characters. Plus throw in some Yoshi and Captain Falcon. Then we would have a party!

Speculation for a rumors thread. Off topic.

On topic. I bet I could make an awesome and just believable fake leak. But I wouldn't do that... Or would I?

But really I wouldn't. Lol
Geno's never gonna happen.

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
"You're all invalid". Yes, saying something like that, that's flaming. And...I never dismissed the leak? I'm actually 50/50 on it, waiting for it to get something else (that's easily predictable) correct to see if It's still plausible. Congrats on being the first person on my ignore list though.
Why are you replying. Just ignore me sir, as I was not initially talking to you. I was speaking in general. "YOU GUYS."
Apparently you can't distinguish... its alright bra. Nothing personal.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Either discuss the leak or get out. It's the purpose of this thread.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
uhhh... you claim he's correct but don't give any evidence to back him up and called us all idiots, more or less. so forgive us if we sound cynical of your info.

if you want us to believe you, give some more info on the demo or even some pics.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Don't bother arguing with this DL13, it's like trying to point out how Edward Culen is a horrible boyfriend to a teen girl. they'll just mentally block out anything you say.

Last edited:

Deitylord13

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I was gonna hold off because he was entertaining, but he very quickly went from stupid troll to annoying troll. Ignored.
I'm trolling for discussing a leak? What is wrong with you guys? You make a thread title and then when you discuss material pertaining to it, apparently you become a troll. What is this? What have you guys been discussing then? Thats weird because I would like to be informed. Maybe if people would stop trying to argue over who's invalid, annoying, or ignored.... Whatever. The apparent troll is gone ;) Lmao @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D he didn't even know who Erenjager was in the first place, but yet hes talking ****. How ironic.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This is becoming disturbingly like a religious debate

"If God exists where is the proof?"
"You don't deserve proof for questioning him in the first place."

Last edited:

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
How was Nya being mean? If anything she received the worst backlash I've ever seen a leaker get. The mods even taunted her. Looking back, if anything we were naive for not believing her. It's different guessing a third party characters release date rather than a veteran character.
And who treated Eren with any hostility....? It's just odd that you're kind of contradicting yourself.So it's fine to say Nya should not have expected anyone to believe her after getting Sonics reveal date correct, along with the game delaying. But it's wrong to accuse Eren of lying based on a text post with only one other citation of the event? You're starting to show bias towards Eren and it's showing.
If he want's to be a leaker (and this goes for anyone watching) then he should be mature enough to understand that people will critique, evaluate, question him, and may or may not believe him; especially on this board of all places.:confused:
I never said she was "mean". She was right about Sonic's reveal, and then she proceeded to make a big leak thread detailing many things. When people didn't believe her, she basically said "Well I was right about Sonic, therefore you should believe me about everything else" despite the fact that there was quite a bit of speculation about Sonic being shown on the date he was. What really should have clued people into the fact she wasn't messing around was that she got all of Olimar's special moves right, but everyone chalked that up to a coincidence too. THAT'S when I think everyone was just being stupid.

As for "You're starting to show bias towards Eren and it's showing (SIC)." , what? I've straight out said that I'm slightly more inclined to find him credible due to the fact that he had another seemingly unrelated person on another board collaborating his story, but beyond that there is no evidence. But really, did you read some of the ridiculous comments against him? Like "Why would he be at a Donkey Kong convention when he didn't say he was a fan of Donkey Kong?" I mean, seriously.

Eren, if you're reading this, in all fairness I think you should answer the questions people asked you about the demo and give as much info as possible, thereby giving something more to falsify.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
uhhh... you claim he's correct but don't give any evidence to back him up and called us all idiots, more or less. so forgive us if we sound cynical of your info.

if you want us to believe you, give some more info on the demo or even some pics.
Apparently we "didnt deserve it", so if that's not enough of a clue, I think we know what's goin on here.

What I found funny was that all of us seem pretty neutral on ErenJager's actual info. Palutena once again wasnt even his, but something he "heard from some guy".

Without that, there's honestly no reason to care about anything ErenJager said, since his "leaked" FS for Villager and MM were uncontroversial ideas we all pretty much assumed.

The Palutena leak was popular. Rejecting it would be controversial. I'm 99% sure that's what happened here.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You literally called me "Dummyoman96" over half an hour ago.
Personally, I'm surprised he didn't add the obvious trick of switching the two numbers in your name around.

The Palutena leak was popular. Rejecting it would be controversial. I'm 99% sure that's what happened here.
That's why Eren is here. A bored bystander simply trying to cause some controversy and anger. Nothing more, nothing less.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm trolling for discussing a leak? What is wrong with you guys? You make a thread title and then when you discuss material pertaining to it, apparently you become a troll. What is this? What have you guys been discussing then? Thats weird because I would like to be informed. Maybe if people would stop trying to argue over who's invalid, annoying, or ignored.... Whatever. The apparent troll is gone ;) Lmao @ SuperMii3D SuperMii3D he didn't even know who Erenjager was in the first place, but yet hes talking ****. How ironic.
Just drop it imo.
The following was good advice.
Either discuss the leak or get out. It's the purpose of this thread.
goes for everyone else too

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I'm trolling for discussing a leak? What is wrong with you guys? You make a thread title and then when you discuss material pertaining to it, apparently you become a troll. What is this? What have you guys been discussing then? Thats weird because I would like to be informed. Maybe if people would stop trying to argue over who's invalid, annoying, or ignored.... Whatever. The apparent troll is gone ;)
people are calling you a troll because, again, you aren't giving any info and are gerting defencive over anyone asking for any bit of evidence that claims the leak is valid other than your hearsay.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Must of been a mistake. Sorry.
Ah yes, changing someone's name around as heavily as you did, when you aren't even supposed to change the name in the quote in the first place, is clearly a mistake.

It seems to match xXIke-SamaXx instead. Anyway, I'll send him in infraction.

As for the rest, just ignore his posts and try to get back on topic please.
Roger that. I shall ignore him from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom