• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well everyone's got to have they're Kung fu hiya voice (grunts from attacking) and taking pain

Anyway I checked imdb its gone snake rumored voice is gone

The most likely scenario is they took snake rumored voice off is because it's just a rumor not a fact.
Then why is Doc Louis's up there still I wonder? Also regardless of what the producers say the whole fanbase views nook as a villain, I still want him though as he would be incredibly fun to play as if they used items from his shop. Imagining him beating people around with a model of the freaking moon. skull kid would be proud.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
So wait, Antony Del Rio said himself that he is doing Pit's voice again? Or was that just part of the fake list? I'm confused.

If that is true though then great. I really like that guy. :)

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Then why is Doc Louis's up there still I wonder? Also regardless of what the producers say the whole fanbase views nook as a villain, I still want him though as he would be incredibly fun to play as if they used items from his shop. Imagining him beating people around with a model of the freaking moon. skull kid would be proud.
That's easy hints for a codec for mac on the arena stage.

Plus his voice was on little macs trailer

Last edited:

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Then why is Doc Louis's up there still I wonder?
Doc Louis might coach Mac during battle like he did in the trailer (hopefully to a lesser extent), replacing his "grunts", considering Mac is a silent character, and we didn't hear him make any noise in the trailer.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
That's easy hints for a codec for mac on the arena stage.

Plus his voice was on little macs trailer
"Alright Mac, listen up. This little ball may be cute looking, but it can swallow you whole and be as great a' boxer as you!"
"Woah, really?"
"That's right. Keep your distance and give him the famed uppercut o' yours and knock him into next week!"

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah, I'm guessing they're just crediting his voice in the trailer and assuming that he'll be kind of like the Pokemon Trainer. Says a couple words here and there.

Wait.. Why does Mega Man have a voice actor?
Eh, you know. YOLO.

But seriously. I know nothing about Mega Man, does he really not make any human noise? Like, not even grunts or anything?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yeah, I'm guessing they're just crediting his voice in the trailer and assuming that he'll be kind of like the Pokemon Trainer. Says a couple words here and there.

Eh, you know. YOLO.

But seriously. I know nothing about Mega Man, does he really not make any human noise? Like, not even grunts or anything?
In this game I'm not sure but he's had voice acting in the past.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Doc Louis might coach Mac during battle like he did in the trailer (hopefully to a lesser extent), replacing his "grunts", considering Mac is a silent character, and we didn't hear him make any noise in the trailer.
I was thinking this to, and I agree if the match was nothing but Doc shouting that could be annoying really fast.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm still new to this thread, so quick question: what are the most trusted leaks at the moment? I know that Palutena pic has yet to be disproven, and that character leak that included Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, and Villager before the E3 trailer.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I'm still new to this thread, so quick question: what are the most trusted leaks at the moment? I know that Palutena pic has yet to be disproven, and that character leak that included Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, and Villager before the E3 trailer.
Palutena and PrE3 are basically the only ones still active around here.
The others come up, but aren't as believable.
Betternet is yet to be disconfirmed, though.

Extrain

Smash Journeyman
So wait, Antony Del Rio said himself that he is doing Pit's voice again? Or was that just part of the fake list? I'm confused.

If that is true though then great. I really like that guy. :)
Antony confirmed it via twitter. Not word for word but he said "I can't say much about the new Smash Brothers, but it will be amazing/you guys are going to love it!". So obviously he's voicing Pit. His twitter got deleted, I don't know why though. IMDB isn't credible on everything else though.

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Antony confirmed it via twitter. Not word for word but he said "I can't say much about the new Smash Brothers, but it will be amazing/you guys are going to love it!". So obviously he's voicing Pit. His twitter got deleted, I don't know why though. IMDB isn't credible on everything else though.
So he didn't violate his NDA? Most likely reason is because he'd have likely known the rest of the cast (or at least a few) which include characters, bosses, ATs, enemies,ect.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Anyway It shouldn't be surprised to see him as pit, maybe Nintendo or twitter shut him down for breaking some rule or maybe he shut it down.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The betternet leak has ans expiration date of E3 so we'll see what happens.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
@ the Betternet leak

As much as I want Takamaru in, I'm gonna be very sad if Lucas is indeed cut.

I noticed the leak predicted that Pac-Man and Ganondorf would be shown in a Nintendo Direct next E3, which I guess is the expiration date on the whole leak. Ganondorf, a veteran, being given a special showing makes me think he won't be a clone anymore, otherwise he'd just be shown on the website quietly like the other veterans.

Still, Lucas being gone is going to be a huge kick in the gut if it ends up being true.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
@ the Betternet leak

As much as I want Takamaru in, I'm gonna be very sad if Lucas is indeed cut.

I noticed the leak predicted that Pac-Man and Ganondorf would be shown in a Nintendo Direct next E3, which I guess is the expiration date on the whole leak. Ganondorf, a veteran, being given a special showing makes me think he won't be a clone anymore, otherwise he'd just be shown on the website quietly like the other veterans.

Still, Lucas being gone is going to be a huge kick in the gut if it ends up being true.
Also Bkuppa pointed out it's a copy of a debunked rumor just with Rosalina and the others thrown in. Plus E3 this year sounds like a big floor showcase so it be very disappointed to get 1 newcomer rather then like 6 especially if the first trailer gave us 3 and they were in a Nintendo direct except Wii Fit Trainer's but that's probably because they knew she would cause many mixed reactions. Also I doubt we are getting 4 cuts, it will probably be 1 at most if anything at all.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Its already been stated before that he was doing Pits voice. I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Or if we get Ganondorf and/or Pac-Man before E3.
True although if anything only ganodorf would be revealed before hand, I would have to say third parties would be revealed only at E3 or at big directs that attract a lot more attention then usual.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Dude, you fight Bowser while he's taking a bath in Sunshine... There's no way anyone can take him seriously.
There's also that time you fight him while he's cosplaying as a cat. I lost so much respect for the dude lol

Shin F.

Smash Master
"Alright Mac, listen up. This little ball may be cute looking, but it can swallow you whole and be as great a' boxer as you!"
"Woah, really?"
"That's right. Keep your distance and give him the famed uppercut o' yours and knock him into next week!"
Is there a thread for making up codecs like that? That would be awesome and hilarious.

Last edited:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I could see Mewtwo, Ridley, Takamaru, Shulk, Geno, and/or Pac-Man hitting the stage at E3. All of these seem to be big fan request or hype characters. Plus throw in some Yoshi and Captain Falcon. Then we would have a party!

Speculation for a rumors thread. Off topic.

On topic. I bet I could make an awesome and just believable fake leak. But I wouldn't do that... Or would I?

But really I wouldn't. Lol

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Is there a thread for making up codecs like that? That would be awesome and hilarious.
If there isn't, someone should.

"Mac! This guy may look like a knock-off of Judge Dredd, but you gotta watch when he knees you!"

"Really? COME ON!"

"Next time he's flying at you with one of those, place a counterattack and show him who REALLY races around the ring faster!"

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Even if they change Ganondorf, him being one of TWO characters shown at E3 isn't going to build that much hype.

That's the one thing aside from cutting Lucas (and Ike/Wolf but weirder things have happened) that makes me doubt the bnet roster.

I think Takamaru and Palutena are still very likely, and I actually have my cards on Telda and paired up Chrom as well, but I think some things are just off enough.

He really shouldn't have mentioned the E3 stuff.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I could see Mewtwo, Ridley, Takamaru, Shulk, Geno, and/or Pac-Man hitting the stage at E3. All of these seem to be big fan request or hype characters. Plus throw in some Yoshi and Captain Falcon. Then we would have a party!

On topic. I bet I could make an awesome and just believable fake leak. But I wouldn't do that... Or would I?

I'm pretty sure Sakurai hates Geno. I recall him saying that he wants to delay the game every time he hears Geno requested.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Now that should be what the betternet leak should have for E3, that would make the leak amazing!

@ TheAnvil TheAnvil : You really believe that? That was a joke article posted online.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom