• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday" - Nov. 20th

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Fizzle, I require 3 MMs from you at Brawl in the Hall if you go.
Kel, <you're going down3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Even I know not to go Snake against SS. He's really good at that matchup. TC next time go Dedede (or ROB)!
Shoutouts later...
NO ONE TOLD ME XD

And wtf everytime I come to Ohio I get in these situations where D3 is ACTUALLY viable. Im just so used to the ******** amount of Falcos, ICs and pocket MKs in MI so I don't use him as much.

Next time at SSI4...the wrath of my penguin in coming back in full force.

:dedede:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
NO ONE TOLD ME XD

And wtf everytime I come to Ohio I get in these situations where D3 is ACTUALLY viable. Im just so used to the ******** amount of Falcos, ICs and pocket MKs in MK so I don't use him as much.

Next time at SSI4...the wrath of my penguin in coming back in full force.

:troll:
Quoted for da truth!

clowsui

Smash Legend
Idk, I just get the hunch that you're good vs D3 somehow esp since you don't commit often and you're good at avoiding grabs (except when you're spotdodging)

Your weakness is MKs that can edgeguard, lol

Hunky McManpie

Smash Rookie
Extremely fun tournament, but I choked super hard. I have no idea why Be@st was thrown into my pool, which is the only thing I'm partially irritated with, but otherwise this was amazing. I'll put in lengthy shoutouts soon. - Juu

clowsui

Smash Legend
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
clowsui, Mad Ally, Asdioh, PeppyWil, Count, Dooms, Hunky McManpie, Infern Angelis, ArgentStew, Kel

wat

real shoutouts tomorrow, break starts then lolz

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
The mystery of my missing pants continues
i lold, but anyway, ill do shouts when full results are posted so ill try not to leave anyone out.

ONCE AGAIN REAL QUICK THO, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SIGNED MY TV FOR THE 1st, 2nd, OR 15th TIME. its a blast knowing that the smash community is so kind to do such a thing for one person. <3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yeah dude I totally signed your TV even though we've barely talked

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
i wish i had signed your tv! i thought you were joking when you told me to do that as i walked down the stairs XD

this was a really awesome tournament! i can't wait for the next one! time for some shoutouts i s'pose :D

2: Blue Rogue ($105.00) - awesome bracket matches man. i wish i wouldn't have SD'd game 3 so we could've had a better finish to the set XD
7: Kel - good stuff in doubles man, always nice to see one of us do well :D
9: Mister Eric - nice seein' you again! we should do more friendlies next time!
9: Fonz - good **** in doubles as well dude. hopefully we can get some friendlies or something in next time
13: Champ - GG man. those ICs ****ed me up hard XD
13: Y.b.M - was nice to finally be able to play you man, never again will i cp you to delfino :p
17: Steel Samurai - i wish we could've played some friendlies!
17: Hilt - good stuff man. we gotta play next time!
17: Nope - next time around i'm going to be ready for those ICs :p ggs in pools though :D
17: Clowsui - we should MM next time chi, we haven't played each other in forever and you've gotten so much better
17: Rowan - your peach is awesome man, ggs in pools :D
33: Sleep - ggs in bracket dude. switching to falco wasn't a good idea, he's pretty much my favorite MU with wolf XD
33: Failproof Frank - fun friendlies :D
33: ArgentStew - friendlies were fun man. i love doing randoms XD
33: Composer - dude you've gotten so much better since the last time i saw you! keep it up with that wario
33: Today - so sad we couldn't play this time day!
33: Peep Rivers - you need to play with us more man.
33: Sorasin - good job man. we may not have placed well, but think of the people we beat and took games off of this weekend. we're getting a lot better :D
33: Xero - what i said for stove verbatim! your marth is getting sexy.
33: KassandraNova - keep it up kass, you **** troll :p
33: Rogueblades - fun friendlies dude, your sonic is nice
33: Mr. E - gg in pools, rob is weird XD
33: Dr Squid - nice hanging with you sir matt! you've gotten a lot better man, keep it up
49: Hael Phael - nice seeing you again too! we should play next time we see each other
49: Juu - keep it up juu, you just got an unlucky pool ><
49: Gifts - good stuff in pools man, you broke my shield twice in one match XD
49: Okami - play with us more ****it, even though i know you won't see this XD

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
i wish i had signed your tv! i thought you were joking when you told me to do that as i walked down the stairs XD
dont worry, Fonz, who ive played TONS of smash with, and whos house im at even right now, didnt even know i was having people sign my tv, yet everyone else in smashfield has xD

but yeah, any and ALL smashers are welcome to sign it

Count

Smash Champion
1: Lain-grats, we didn't talk much at this though :(

2: Blue Rogue-you ***** me!!! Fun set, you've gotten even smarter. Keep it up and you'll be grabbing first.

3: Fizzle-I told you that you could do it, so close to that first as well. Just keep gettin' dat Count special and all will be well ;)

4: AlphaZealot-Fun set!!!! Game 1 was probably the most intense game ever, you adjusted too well game 2 though! Good seeing you again as well.

5: L-Cancel-We were the same at this tournament haha! I'm gald we didn't have to play though because we know how that turns out ^_^ it was really good seeing you again though. Hopefully I can make it up to Michigan sometime soon.

7: Kel-Keep yo head up sir. Random stuff happens in the ditto and l is amazing. Grats at winning doubles.

7: CapEm-Saturday night=godlike. Also, thanks for the props about our set. I was really proud of myself for beating you, but only because it shows me how far I've come since I got ***** super hard by you about a year ago. I'm sure you'll have new stuff ready for me next time. **** the police!!

9: DJIskabibble-Fun friendlies, sucks that you got L Canceled!! reppin dat VvV

9: Mister Eric-We didn't play :( :( You were doin' work at this, though.

9: Hades Blade-Hades! I hope you had a good time on the trip. It was dumb we had to play, I was lucky to win. Your yoshi makes me feel so dumb with all those hard reads :( GJ repping Indiana!! Sorry about not taking you to get food, I couldn't find you guys then I had to go :(

9: Fonz-Tough luck vs capem, I'm glad I didn't run into you in bracket though! Grats on winning doubles as well, you still had a solid performance at this.

13: Champ-Champ! Heading out was fun. We should've played at this. You were too good in doubles.

13: Xisin-Luckiest set of my life against you. We'll meet again soon.

13: Beast-Way to rep IN! Hope you enjoyed the car ride. Sorry about the whole food situation, I couldn't find you guys, should've left my keys, and figured you could find food elsewhere. Can't wait to play again.

13: Y.b.M-Saturday evening was amazing, and you, sir, are hilarious. Despite this discussion being somewhat drunken banter, we do need to team again. Oh, and keep stickin with that Kirby, you can win with him! I'm looking forward to our next set.

17: Lou-We should've played!!

17: Steel Samurai-SS you're really improving dude. Keep it up. Can't wait to play you again, I'm scared!!

17: Hilt-Tough bracket. Glad I didn't have to play you in bracket. The pools set was intense. Can't wait til next time, good sir.

17: Nope-Amazing tournament, sorry that you had to play Kel so early in losers. We didn't get to play enough, either! Thanks for the hospitality, letting me play in the VIP lounge, and letting me shower. It means a lot. I'm going to try to make a visit to springfield to just get some games in and chill sometime, maybe around Christmas break again.

17: Clowsui-Super proud of you this tournament. You remained calm, thought, didn't get mad when things didn't go your way, and just played great. Keep it up, that falco's getting nasty ;)

17: Rowan-Wish we could've played, I find it ******** how good you are.

17: Roller-Your chaingrabs are pretty **** consistent. Impressive. Fun friendlies.

17: Linking-GJ repping Indiana sorry you didn't get much sleep!! And the whole food thing, sorry about that.

25: Luminoth-You've improved so much since I first saw you. Gee whiz. That wolf is fasttttttt. We need to play some!

25: Z-You're too low!!

25: SneakyTako-Read above. Saturday was godlike. Didn't realize you were so drunk LOL. We need friendlies next time..

25: Hot Arms-First time meeting you offline. Good stuff.

25: Asdioh-Your bracket was stupid :( it was good seeing you though. LEARN THE DIDDY MATCHUP

25: Smash64-Thanks for teaming! And GGs in pools. It was great seeing you!

25: Links24-We should've played at this! That link is nasty!!

Zephyl-Nasty fox

33: Kiest-Good seeing you, Keist! Fun friendlies, you've gotten way better!

33: Failproof Frank-GGs in pools. Nice Pit.

33: Composer-Keep at it, Jake! Always good seeing you. Can't wait til next time :D

33: Today-Daycia!! GJ in teams, and it looks like you just had an off day in singles. Get em next time! Good seeing you.

33: Tech Chase-Fun teams friendlies! Shoulda headed out with us :p
33: Sorasin-You're getting really smart, reading all my patterns. All the knees impressed this weekend. Looking forward to next time.

33: KassandraNova-Dunno why you always gotta cheer against me, but it was good to see you. Your match vs smash was dumb lol.

33: Rogueblades-Keep at it Joe! You're improving. Great seeing you.

33: Dr Squid-You crack me up all the time lol

49: Hael Phael-GGs in pools. Ours was tough!!

49: Juu-Tough pool, my dude. Fun friendlies, good seeing you.

49: Gifts-GGs in doubles friendlies!!

49: Calebyte-Your marth is getting there, keep at it. Listen to your roommates advice! Can't wait to see you again.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
YO IT'S YA BOY SNUG64 HERE DOIN SHOUTOUTS LIKE REAL BIG, GOT THAT **** ON BLAST MODE:

SHOUTOUTS! <3

1: Lain: Congrats buddy :)! I really enjoyed that 4 am talk out on the porch, it was pretty insightful, dont let people get ya down or stressed, just stay focused on your goal!

2: Blue Rogue: Snugo best be reppin that Comfy Kai couch, I'll do my best to comfort you. keep your socks dry and keep killing these results

3: Fizzle: "EH YO WERE'S FIZZLE AT? I GOT SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH HIM, YO FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLE FIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZLE"

4: AlphaZealot: I dident get to watch you play, or actually meet you at all, which saddens me, but good job on fourth, and I look forward to actually conversating with you.

5: L-Cancel: I need your advice on things, and I need your psychiatrist slippers all day every day.

5: Count: Good job repping indiana with the banana shinanigans, also I'm glad I can keep you laughing, saturday night upstairs was way too perfect and I appreciate the squid love.

7: Kel: You're always placing well no matter where I go, just keep your mind clear and I know you'll be taking home money. also I hope you find your pants :(

7: CapEm: Thanks for explaining four loco to me, and then proceeding to give it to pally, He threw up for an hour and I giggled.

9: DJIskabibble: I dont know you very well future Krystedez, but you seem cool, played P:M together a few times, it was nice :)

9: Mister Eric: Sick placing you dirty beepo, and I appreciate the hug <3

9: Hades Blade: yoshi *** beatings all around, You did awesome this tournament, and I really liked talking to you although I just messed with you alot, but it's all for fun :D! also Xisin is Scary :(

9: Fonz: You're olimar advice was great, I appreciate it because now I main Sonic! Thanks bro!

13: Champ: It was awesome talking to you, because for the longest time I dident know who you were, but you were cool as ****!

13: Xisin: You put me in the **** zone. Like really, I have never felt so violated, Gj dude, you earned it.

13: Beast: We dont know each other very well at all, but you did really good, and I only expect you to keep rising, keep it up man, really.

13: Y.b.M: "Composer and Squid, you guys are like the funniest dudes in the world" I Appreciate this award, I really do; and honostly, I hope you got that kiss you wanted all night.

17: Lou: Dont know you, but I'm sure we will meet sometime

17: Steel Samurai: We talked for a brief moment, and that's when I realized who you were, gj dude you're rising to the top!

17: Hilt: Comfy Kais for life.

17: Nope: I appreciate this entire tournament experience, you were an (s)excellent host and really just a nice down to earth dude. I hope there are more to come because words cannot describe how awesome this weekend was to me. I never got to play Oli/snake MU against ya, but I'm sure down the road we will.

17: Clowsui: Chi, you are chi, dont get Psyched keep yourself in the game, you have this dude. Remember!

17: Rowan: Killing pools with that peach man, coming back and taking spots in this bracket like a big shot. good job dude, hanging out with you is always enjoyable!

17: Roller: Cool cat from michigan what can I say? I wanna play your pika!

17: Linking: I dont know you :(, but that will change! good job on your placement!

25: Luminoth: had a great time in pools against you, Was awesome to finally show you how much I've improved and hanging out was a blast, see you at Siis4!!!

25: Z: Binary I giggled.

25: SneakyTako: Like you jumped on me on the couch and scared the **** out of me. I'm glad you got better though bud, seeya sometime soon!

25: Hot Arms: You're silly for this name, and just a silly person.

25: Zephil: Keep it up panama, also LUUUUUUUUUUUCY I'M HOOOOOOOOOME

25: Asdioh: I got to know you alot better during this time, and I've concluded that you are infact, a cool dude.

25: Smash64: Hello un-snug me, How are you? One day you can be as snug as me, One day.

25: Links24: Saturday morning was some crazy ****, that level 9 side tournament was funny as hell, had a great time against you in brackets, keep on killing it man.

33: Kiest: I always look forward to your voice and beard.

33: Sleep: I dont know youuuuuuuu! (But one day....I WILL)

33: Failproof Frank: The thing I put for sleep! ^

33: ArgentStew: I saw you sleeping against the ice box wall, then saw you sleeping on the floor, then on the chair, then the couch. I'd have to say you move around alot for a sleepy guy :)

33: Snap: An olimar I dident even get to talk to, Profound sadness.

33: Composer: IT'S YA BOY HUNGRY HOE HERE, LIKE I'M SO HUNGRY SOMEBODY PLEASE FEED ME(please? Like for real somebody?) Also like, we made it out of pools (@uncle Bermys dance)

33: Sugartastic: I dont know you but **** do you sound sweet.

33: Today: Dident get to see you much in tourny, just keep practicing, you'll see results.

33: Tech Chase: another cool cat from michigan, man reverse mains sucked, WHY MUST YOU MAIN SNAKEEEEE

33: Peep Rivers: I dont know you, but I like the fact that you peep at rivers :)

33: Sorasin: Awesome **** knee, I look forward to seeing you at more events, and possible a concert in ohio? hmmmmm? (aww yeah? )

33: Xero: Another knee I got to meet, it was truely fun hanging out with you guys :p!

33: KassandraNova: HOO HA HOO HA HOO HA HOO HA HOO HA HOO HA TYPHOON

33: Rogueblades: Joe I always love talking to you, I dont know why but you always make my day better, thanks bro!

33: Mr. E: This placing surprised me really, you were doing so great in pools, but dont let it get you down, I know you've got what it takes.

33: Dr Squid: You made it out of pools cool story how about you get better you chode.

49: Hael Phael: Pools were very hard for this tournament, dont beat yourself up, just keep at it man!

49: Juu: You know you're like my ohio bro, bro, I dident see this placement coming from you, then again pools were effing nuts, next time though, you know man, DOUBLES

49: Halfjack: I dont knowwwwwwww you :(

49: Gifts: Honostly, our pool was difficult, I still feel wierd about how things turned out all though I beefed my 2nd stock at 18% (>.<) Also, you're a super cool guy and I hope to see you at more tournaments!

49: Calebyte: Indianas most dreamiest, always a pleasure to see you, you can do it man, I know it.

49: Paladin: I told you not to drink the **** four loco, but noooooooo dont listen to the squid!

49: Rob: uh......um......whelp...cant say I remember seeing you, sorry bud :(

49: Peppywil: Project M was a blast, also that diddy is so fierce, I hope to see you climbing your way through brackets :)

49: Okami: I dont remember if we met or not, and I appaulogize if we dident.

Crash: SWISS CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

Paranormal sin: I really appreciate all the input you had for me during my pools matches, you have no clue how thankful I am for it, also previously stated I am pissed I dident sign that T.V, and thanks for not sucking at WoW it made me happy.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Thanks for the shoutout guys <3. Ill give mine out after school today.

I think I left my charger for my laptop there. D: It's was more then likely in the basement

D

Deleted member

Good stuff to those who placed!

I really wanted to come to this, but was unable to find a ride. I've yet to make it to a Nope's tournament.

::sigh::

Someday...

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Either that or I'm bad at this game now, Asdioh. :( Man, I really need to start doing doubles again though, so fun... And thanks for the vote of confidence, Hilt.

Anyway yeah, I usually leave pretty early but this time I had to get back to an unattended dog and whatnot. ;[ Sorry I couldn't stick around longer for friendlies and hanging out some. Good time while was there as always, though, let's get these going regularly again!

HILT HAEL SQUID ROWAN LUMI names blagh blagh blagh GJ Eric picking up the slack in Singles where I lost it. You know we all (the ROBs) would've placed 17th or 25th if I had played to my usual average potential. ;) I have disturbed THE FORCE...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
HILT HAEL SQUID ROWAN LUMI names blagh blagh blagh GJ Eric picking up the slack in Singles where I lost it. You know we all (the ROBs) would've placed 17th or 25th if I had played to my usual average potential. ;) I have disturbed THE FORCE...
Lmao. I balanced out ROB'th place xD

My hopes were to skew it! (or w/e the right word is xP)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
1: Lain: I wanna play project M with you again! :D

2: Blue Rogue: <_< What was with the Diamonds tag again? You never explained that..

3: Fizzle: Wow! 3rd! Bet you were extra happy when Kel got knocked out early. xD Also next time you play my peach, it's going to know how to kill!

4: AlphaZealot: I'd like to play you again AZ! :p

5: L-Cancel: Good seeing you, although we didn't get to play D:

5: Count: Oh count, I don't always cheer against you. <3 Hopefully we'll get to play soon.

7: Kel: Pichu! <3

7: CapEm: Pinky! :3

9: DJIskabibble: Pancake mix, does you have it?

9: Mister Eric: You still haven't guessed my ringback tone. :p I lol'd at the 7 missed calls form you when I got home.

9: Hades Blade: Whoa! This placing is too low for you, keep serving out those eggs man.

9: Fonz: Fun games in pools! :D

13: Champ: Lumi almost had you sir pew pew

13: Xisin: Thank you so much for helping me with the marth mu, also you need to come to more tournaments!

13: Y.b.M: I'm happy there wasn't a bust that azz part 2.

17: Lou: Your game and watch is amazing man, keep it up.

17: Hilt: LOL @ me thinking you were nope with my glasses off

17: Nope: I hope this turns into a monthly again!

17: Clowsui: Good job man

17: Rowan: OMG! Your peach is wonderful, I had so much fun playing with you, I'm going to work on my turnip game. xD

17: Linking: You are so small and quite, you should be more social! :D

25: Luminoth: <3

25: SneakyTako: Sneaky! I hope to play you soon!

25: Asdioh: Your fox reminds me of Yogehi's :3

25: Smash64: You are so lucky Sakurai hates me. :<

25: Links24: Sorry we didn't get to team! D:

33: Kiest: Aw, next time, we HAVE to play golden axe again. xD

33: Failproof Frank: I <3 your name, EB da bess

33: ArgentStew: You were asleep for half of this tourny! D:

33: Composer: This is a telegram for composer: You da bess. xD It's always good seeing you man <3

33: Today: It's been so long since we've played!

33: Tech Chase: It was fun playing preject M with you, ;D

33: Peep Rivers: Peach > Daisy

33: Sorasin: Come on Tom, I know you can do better than this, I mean you beat Doom for christs sake! Great job beating Smash 64 in pools though, I'm so proud! <3

33: Xero: Step it up kurt

33: KassandraNova: Youusssssa hoeeeeeee

33: Rogueblades: Sorry if our match made you angry, I've beaten joshkip and Oreo in tournament, so I kinda know sonic. No hard feelings k? <3

33: Mr. E: I <3 trolling you.

CRASH: DON'T QUIT MAN! WE ALL <3 YOU BRO!!! Thank you for playing with me, you are very fun to be around! :D

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey, Can someone please tell me what was going on with this Olimar rant? I have no idea what happened... Maybe my memory will be triggered somehow.....

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We were playing friendlies in the main room and someone said something to you about Olimar ( I think it was about playing Hilt) and then you just went nuts. You were like

"OLIMAR IS RACIST!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BLACK PIKMIN! THAT'S ****ED UP!! HE HAS WHITE PIKMIN BUT HE AINT GO NO BLACK ONES!"

And then you said " THE BLACK PIKMIN COULD BE GOOD AT RUNNING AND BASKETBALL AND ****" and just went on for about how Olimar is a racist.

I have NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life. LOL I was tearing up!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
We were playing friendlies in the main room and someone said something to you about Olimar ( I think it was about playing Hilt) and then you just went nuts. You were like

"OLIMAR IS RACIST!! HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY BLACK PIKMIN! THAT'S ****ED UP!! HE HAS WHITE PIKMIN BUT HE AINT GO NO BLACK ONES!"

And then you said " THE BLACK PIKMIN COULD BE GOOD AT RUNNING AND BASKETBALL AND ****" and just went on for about how Olimar is a racist.

I have NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life. LOL I was tearing up!

"NAW MAN PURPLE AINT BLACK"

Funniest **** ever.

Top Bottom