• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Next Pathways will be on the 25th. Not sure about what could be going on yet, but I'll keep everyone posted.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Oh dang, I almost forgot. I have a platinum controller with tape on the back that was left at the last Pathways.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
We kind of invade other threads. We also have that facebook page now, which was ironically created around the same time the thread died (not counting Terral's updates).

Besides, you're one to talk. You post the least out of all consistent posters. At least your a bit consistent though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
>furreal

I didn't know Wretched was a mother****ing goddamn furry

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Dr. G.Vice is a busy man so I would doubt it.

Although it would be pretty awesome.

:phone:
Lol, nursing school does take alot of my time. So I actually will not be coming. It'd be nice, but it's not happening. Once I get my RN and start working full-time, I'll actually have more time. The only classes I'll have are working toward my doctorate online, so I'll be able to make more future Pathways.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
If we dream hard enough, maybe it will come true...

I think Vts was pretty happy about it :laugh:
VTS was just happy ogling my ex's 32 D rack...

I was happy at the moment because he was keeping her busy enough that I could get some games in...ironically, with NES Noob <3

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've met quite a few interesting people (if u no wut i mean) through smash.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I met Strong Bad at E52 in 08' and never met him again until Springfield formed a crew back in 11'. We even played in teams pools. This was also the same E52 Michael was apparently at, but we never met at the time.

Oh, and I trained (played hours of friendlies) with Darkatma at Event 52 before he was known to be very good. He didn't make it into bracket at this tournament.

Event 52 was probably my favorite tournament. If only I was able to play Melee then like I do now.

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah the club's just been non-existent for awhile now. Maybe after smym I can look into getting us access to the regnier center again somehow

Top Bottom