• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Vts

Smash Champion
Sorry strong bad can't make mist :(

to much school work to do with 2 programming midterms (ones easy just will take some time to write up but other is a ***** and will take long time)

wish my teachers didn't tell me so late about them ><

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Sorry strong bad can't make mist :(

to much school work to do with 2 programming midterms (ones easy just will take some time to write up but other is a ***** and will take long time)

wish my teachers didn't tell me so late about them ><
That sucks because MIST is over and you were there. Hopefully you got your work done.

:phone:

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
So again, what is probably the best day to do Pathways for March? Are we having one?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Why wouldn't we have one? I don't think anything could possibly happen that would make me miss another event. These past 2 weeks have been rough and I think this bad luck will go away soon since I'm normally a lucky guy.

Oh yeah, and if there's time between now and the tournament to practice, expect me to practice and hopefully convert over to my new main. I think I'm done with Fox :)

Edit: WHO THE **** PRANKED ME?! (I know it was you, Terrence :mad:)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Who said I was playing Falco? Quit putting words in my mouth, feget.

Also, take this pink **** off, it's embarrassing.

Also, also, Street Fighter X Tekken tonight! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
You're maining falco I know it you buttgay
Nope.

You show up for Street Fighter but you don't show up for Melee? -_-
Would you like to buy me new break pads and fix them for me? That's what I thought! Actually, my friend is driving me up there because another friend is getting Mass Effect. Also, if any Melee player is going to play any traditional 2D fighter, it should be this one. From what I've seen, it's closer to Melee than any other.

For example, players can roll after a knockdown instead of being forced to stand up where they got knocked down. It plays much faster than Street Fighter and it seems that it focuses on hit-confirms and combos more than it does spacing like traditional Street Fighter. It's also not as ridiculous and stupid as UMvC3. /RantAboutGameImSuperHypedFor

I want my smash friends to play more games with me so when Melee dies, we will still game together ;-;

Terry

Smash Ace
I would play Street Fighter if I had an Xbox. But I'd probably invest most of my free time playing Starcraft 2.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I would play Street Fighter if I had an Xbox. But I'd probably invest most of my free time playing Starcraft 2.
And this is why I hate you.

Oh yeah, SFxT is going to have a PC release. I think it's in May. There you go, practice on PC and you'll play fine on Xbox. Just buy a Fightstick.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So again, what is probably the best day to do Pathways for March? Are we having one?
Personally, the 31st would be great for me. I'm going to be in NJ the 17th and the 24th.

Who said I was playing Falco? Quit putting words in my mouth, feget.

Also, take this pink **** off, it's embarrassing.

Also, also, Street Fighter X Tekken tonight! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Change your font color to pink. Hype for Christie <3

Nope.

Would you like to buy me new break pads and fix them for me? That's what I thought! Actually, my friend is driving me up there because another friend is getting Mass Effect. Also, if any Melee player is going to play any traditional 2D fighter, it should be this one. From what I've seen, it's closer to Melee than any other.

For example, players can roll after a knockdown instead of being forced to stand up where they got knocked down. It plays much faster than Street Fighter and it seems that it focuses on hit-confirms and combos more than it does spacing like traditional Street Fighter. It's also not as ridiculous and stupid as UMvC3. /RantAboutGameImSuperHypedFor

I want my smash friends to play more games with me so when Melee dies, we will still game together ;-;
I play lots of fighters so yeah we can be bffs.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
So the only person with a rating of 1337 is Cookiemonsta. Missouri representing.

Anyway, Cookiemonsta mentioned that if Rolla has a monthly, it'll be on the 31st. I'm hesitant to have Pathways on that day, but since I've yet to hear anything from Rolla, I'll go ahead and ask if we can use the basement on that day since he didn't seem all that confident about the existence of a Rolla tournament this month.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Yes! can't make it on the 17th or 24th, and the 17th is a bit soon at this point. The 31st seems like a great day, unless Rolla is definitely having a tournament then.

Terry

Smash Ace
Yes! can't make it on the 17th or 24th, and the 17th is a bit soon at this point. The 31st seems like a great day, unless Rolla is definitely having rnament then.
Edit: nobody cares about Chris.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yes! can't make it on the 17th or 24th, and the 17th is a bit soon at this point. The 31st seems like a great day, unless Rolla is definitely having a tournament then.
we dunno yet. could easily skip march if you want to do it on the 31st

Terry

Smash Ace
Aight. I get off at 6 today and don't work tomorrow. I'm off Friday too but might pick up some hours if i feel like it. Also, I work next Saturday so can't play then. I am posting this here just in case anyone else may want to play.

Terry

Smash Ace
O, I haven't been on fb in a while. Weird, because it usually notifys me on my phone.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff?????????? Every single person ignored my post?? Springfield is turning into a bunch of homossssssssssssss.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Well there isn't a contest for the basement on the 31st, so that's probably a good day to have Pathways.

Top Bottom