• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Springfield going without Ziv would be like a football team going to the Superbowl without its star player and coach.

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Hm... I may attend.
I promised I would be active, ZB, and I will attend whenever possible, but I don't know if I have lived here long enough for my guardian to be okay with me going to a smashfest.
I'm only 17, after all.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
They're old people who have no idea if I'm a good, truthful guy who just wants to play videogames, or if I'm itching to be a rebel and I'm actually going to get smashed at some underground church party.
No pun intended.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Invite them to come check it out. The worst thing that goes on at the church is some swearing which is normally kept at a minimum so if you ever needed to bring them there to prove everything is legit, we'll be on our best behavior :3

Also, Michael (Ziv) can talk anyone into anything. Give the old folks 5 minutes with him and you'll be set, I guarentee it.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Invite them to come check it out. The worst thing that goes on at the church is some swearing which is normally kept at a minimum so if you ever needed to bring them there to prove everything is legit, we'll be on our best behavior :3

Also, Michael (Ziv) can talk anyone into anything. Give the old folks 5 minutes with him and you'll be set, I guarentee it.
Lol. This is too true. Bring 'em down or I can talk to 'em. Apologies for asking for address/phone. Didn't know you were 17 =/

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Hah, don't worry about being on good behavior. Do whateverthe**** you want
I'd rather not involve them in any of this. I just need time to settle down in my new house before I start going places.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm not going to Pathways anymore. Sorry Ziv.
Sinister: Get a ****ing controller and make it to BTEH2. We need to play.
Everyone else: make it to BTEH2 or else.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Sinister: Get a ****ing controller and make it to BTEH2. We need to play.
trust me. i'm doing my best to get a good controller. the ones i have right now suck **** and would never go to a tournament with them. but i'm trying to get a hold of a triwing but seraph doesn't know what he did with it.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
trust me. i'm doing my best to get a good controller. the ones i have right now suck **** and would never go to a tournament with them. but i'm trying to get a hold of a triwing but seraph doesn't know what he did with it.
Come to pathways this weekend and i'll make you a controller that will make you unstoppable.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
If that controller of mine isn't working out for u Sam then I'm gonna have to ask for it back lol. And if you told me you need controllers that have dead zones in them, then I could have let u try the wavebird. It's got quite a bit of deadzone.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
Come to pathways this weekend and i'll make you a controller that will make you unstoppable.

sorry i can't go. but if you can get me a controller with a fairly loose stick and buttons that all function properly, i'll buy it from you next time we are there.

and ryan take it. but i don't want no wavebird.

Terry

Smash Ace
sorry i can't go. but if you can get me a controller with a fairly loose stick and buttons that all function properly, i'll buy it from you next time we are there.

and ryan take it. but i don't want no wavebird.
I have 3 with loose sticks. That's why I don't use them. If any of them are good for you, you can have one. I think one has a weird c-stick though.

Your vagina is weak.

I'll pick you up at noon. Be ready.

Shut up. You know I'm gonna destroy you. See ya at 1-2pm.

Edit: Is anyone bringing a recording setup? I wanna get some matches against ziv recorded so I can watch them. >_>

Terry

Smash Ace
The controllers aren't unusable. Just a little loose. But for me they aren't great.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Anyone know of anything happening on the first of October? I'm thinking we can start talking about doing a larger event that day. The main issue (locally, aside from finding people to come) is between MetaGames and Pathways, and whether or not we can even continue doing tournaments at Pathways.

Terry

Smash Ace
I would've smashed if I didn't have work.

I've been standing around here at work bored. We were playing cards last time I worked lolz.

Top Bottom