• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spring Smash Showdown - CoT5 Combo Giveaway! $100 POT BONUS & PRIZE! LIVESTREAM

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I said barring the glitch...and you're ignoring the argument to post proof that PS1 should be banned...once more, wall jump, double jump, up-b --> stock-cancel canceling and a very impressed crowd
On a related note, the next time I play on that stage I shall spend most of the transforming in the air.

IMO that isn't worthy of a ban.

Back to square one. I love differences of opinion. :)
I hate it when this happens :(

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo guys who here owns the hacked wii with the trippy green character select screen? ...or was it red? shit i dont remember.. well point is, its a hacked wii with trippy screens and hacked music. oh and the menu theme was some kinda of piano theme...

anyway, whoever does, whats the hacked music you have set to play on FD and SV?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Speaking of which, can I get that select screen and the background and ****? I loved those, those were awesome.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I said barring the glitch...and you're ignoring the argument to post proof that PS1 should be banned...once more, wall jump, double jump, up-b --> stock-cancel canceling and a very impressed crowd
On a related note, the next time I play on that stage I shall spend most of the transforming in the air.
I don't think PS1 should be banned, I think its a perfectly fine neutral stage actually. I don't think the stage glitch should be ignored, and I also don't think Pictochat's drawing was intended to remove the left left edge, hence also a glitch. And both of them are extreme circumstances. Hence not enough to have me worried at all. Dying from tripping is more likely.

yo guys who here owns the hacked wii with the trippy green character select screen? ...or was it red? shit i dont remember.. well point is, its a hacked wii with trippy screens and hacked music. oh and the menu theme was some kinda of piano theme...

Speaking of which, can I get that select screen and the background and ****? I loved those, those were awesome.

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman

People love my wii! Huzzzzaaaaahhhh

Cruxis

Smash Lord
uhhh well every time i played on the stages, it was always the same song playing each time so i dunno just say all of them

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
About the Marth chaingrab on MK- it doesnt work, and at 0% even linking fthrows or dthrows into grab release doesnt kill MK because his percent is too low.

At 0 I fthrow>nair>jab>dashgrab>release db1>grab>release spike and it doesnt kill. Sets up one hell of a edge/ledgeguard though. Doesnt work if the opponent has any idea how to s/di though.

swordgard

Smash Hero
About the Marth chaingrab on MK- it doesnt work, and at 0% even linking fthrows or dthrows into grab release doesnt kill MK because his percent is too low.

At 0 I fthrow>nair>jab>dashgrab>release db1>grab>release spike and it doesnt kill. Sets up one hell of a edge/ledgeguard though.
I SDI the nair and punish after. Now what?

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
looks like work is bein a ***** i may not be able to come but of course ill keep trying to give away the shift ^_^

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yeah you read it, a damn pot bonus! GET HYPED, this tourney is looking to be tooo good. There are too many prizes to be given away, a legit stream, a nice venue. God DAMN I better see some out of towners to this!

Pot bonus has not yet been determined how it will be split, so no questions on that yet. Will be posted as soon as an answer is determined.

Now let's get those numbeRs up! AND BRING SET-UPS!

Patches

Smash Master
I'm ****ing HYPED for this tournament. Can't wait to play everyone again.

Also, how much are the white controllers? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of them.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
White controllers have CCPro control sticks.

People (specifically, and understandably, Wario mains, though other people too) complain that the inner parts of the control stick are not very sensitive, while the outer zone is far too sensitive, so you end up doing Dash Attacks and Smashes instead of tilts for a while.

Turns out it wasn't me being bad, there are actually sensitivity differences. Explains why I didn't ever really use tilts back then.

Oh, and Frio, we don't need people from OoP for this tournament to be hype. All our tournaments are hype.

Also, what other stuff are these sponsors selling? I MUST KNOW.

Even though I've barely got the money to enter and pay back Patches for the bus tickets once I register for CoT5. Might make a trip there once I've got a job.

*EDIT* "And a yet to be mentioned prize". Must win this yet to be mentioned. MUST.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We should totally get another GaW and have some silly sort of 4 GaW team MM. I have no idea how such a thing would work, but nonetheless.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Whenever this time is, even though I hate GaW dittos, I want to MM you.
Lol ok. I hate the ditto too. Such a dumb match-up.

We should totally get another GaW and have some silly sort of 4 GaW team MM. I have no idea how such a thing would work, but nonetheless.
There's a GaW main in BC named blueyoshi. We could do 2v2 GaW WC vs EC.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Apparently a Fanboy.

Also Alphicans if you could get him here I'd totally do that.

It amuses me how I'm one of the few who like the ditto.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Apparently a Fanboy.

Also Alphicans if you could get him here I'd totally do that.

It amuses me how I'm one of the few who like the ditto.
You just recently switched to GaW right? That's probably why.

It's really annoying when bucket braking has such little utility and that getting grabed once can mean huge damage, and that if you get grabbed at 60%+ it can mean death a lot of the time.

Top Bottom