• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
We'll get our answer soon, but if there's one thing that should go without a doubt - Welcome home, Mewtwo.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Doesn't seem like anything is going to be announced tonight... QQ. Hopefully in a few hours something will be.

Danpal65

Smash Lord
I'm not really sure if we should be expected something for a little while guys. I know here at least it is still the 31st (Australia), so Nintendo might be waiting until Club Nintendo registrations are finished for everyone around the world first. :ohwell:

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm not really sure if we should be expected something for a little while guys. I know here at least it is still the 31st (Australia), so Nintendo might be waiting until Club Nintendo registrations are finished everyone around the world first. :ohwell:
Gah, beat me to the punch, was just about to post this :p

Yeah, so really don't expect anything for a LONG while. The 1st of may won't come around for another 5 Hours and 20mins for us :ohwell:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Wow, this is actually pretty convincing. He looks similar to Melee Mewtwo, I like it! Out of all the leaks we've seen so far this one looks actually looks the most real and legit. I wanna believe in this... I'm hyped. Mewtwo can't come out fast enough.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace

I have a challenge for you all.
Try to actually stop watching this once you've begun.

;)
The teleport noise! Sounds like someones having problems tuning their wind flute!

Also that wavedash! You alright Mewtwo? Don't want me to get some worm treatment or anything?

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
Wow, this is actually pretty convincing. He looks similar to Melee Mewtwo, I like it! Out of all the leaks we've seen so far this one looks actually looks the most real and legit. I wanna believe in this... I'm hyped. Mewtwo can't come out fast enough.
It's actually an edited Litte Mac.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Except for the foot..

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Except for the foot..
Ah... I see it. Yeah, I think that might be only thing that discredits this leak. Everything else looks really good and legit though, so I'll still be a believer.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
As cool as it might be I don't think Nintendo would release any info the SECOND it's the 31st for the world. Give it six to twelve more hours or so.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
As cool as it might be I don't think Nintendo would release any info the SECOND it's the 31st for the world. Give it six to twelve more hours or so.
Nah, IF there was an Apr 1 Direct though, it would be announced in Japan right about now..

I'm not holding my breath, but I am checking the news constantly.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
In less than an hour Monday 30th will be done for good worldwide, it's about 11:20 p.m. in Niue and American Samoa. If we still get nothing when it's officially Tuesday in these areas, then I'm expecting nothing for April 1st. Maybe the 2nd of April instead, it'd make sense for Nintendo to not present it for April Fools' Day.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Not to mention, where the hell are the character intro animations? What an idiot...
Right?? He's trying to pull an Omni. He wants people to notice him and get him a bunch subscribers for making a fake. I told the guy in a comment that people aren't going to fall for it twice. I can list off all the things wrong with the video but that would just be pointing out the obvious lol

M24S4

Smash Cadet
The one thing I hope whenever Mewtwo does come out, I REALLY hope the emails are automated and not sent to us in waves >_>
Yes imagine gameplay footage and videos would appear here and all over the internet and u would still be one of the only people not even having received their codes -.-

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
It's only 7:23 AM here in Eastern Daylight Time, still 16 and a half hours until the deadline.

Soon. Soon will be our reckoning.

Top Bottom