• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

C3CC

Smash Lord
Long as they especially keep Mewtwo's up throw, down throw, back throw, Shadow Ball, Teleport and down tilt, I don't care what they do with the rest of Mewtwo's moveset. Maybe that's just me though.
Don't forget those godly F-Air and N-Air.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I also require his b-air and f-air.
Yeah, those are pretty cool too actually. Shadow claw and arms crossed tail whip haha~ Even up-tilt and f-tilt I don't wanna see go! Oh, and of course his pummel. But hey! He'd still have new stuff:
Tripping, Swimming, Drowning, hitting the screen, updated win poses with dialogue? And hopefully a remixed win theme.
Yeah, he really doesn't need a massive overhaul or everything, just sorta give him Project M service.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I hope his move set largely functions the same, but I didn't really like his D-air animation, maybe that'll be adjusted. I didn't really understand what was happening in that animation.

D

Deleted member

I hope his move set largely functions the same, but I didn't really like his D-air animation, maybe that'll be adjusted. I didn't really understand what was happening in that animation.
I love that animation, it was such a funny looking spike because he did such a slow front flip. and I always thought he was hitting down with his tail

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It did sorta look like he was doing a traditional russian dance, so I'm okay if it's switched up, but I still want Mewtwo to have a spike that seems as effortless. Maybe a stomp similar to Charizard but not as...beefy? Yknow what I mean? Something with a "Get away from me, peasant!" attitude? All of Mewtwo's moves keep his opponents at a distance as they are not worthy for his presence.

C3CC

Smash Lord
If I recall, in one of Brawl's unused data for Mewtwo, they did find a separate victory theme for him, but I don't know if that was actually true. If true, can you imagine if they actually use it this time? I hope it's a darker remix of it, because I just don't see the standard Pokémon victory theme fitting for him... Then again, he did share his victory theme with Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu back in Melee, so who knows.

I'm so freaking anxious it's not even funny.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
F-Air, D-Air, Smashes, Jab, These are all things I want to see replaced (Psycho Cut Spoon Sword? :3), granted that F-Air and Up-Smash are cool looking.

Confusion just needs to be turned into a real reflector. While Disable could benefit from causing tripping/longer hitstun, just something like Robin's Nosferatu that's really rewarding for the fact that you need to be up-close/facing in the right direction.

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
If I recall, in one of Brawl's unused data for Mewtwo, they did find a separate victory theme for him, but I don't know if that was actually true. If true, can you imagine if they actually use it this time? I hope it's a darker remix of it, because I just don't see the standard Pokémon victory theme fitting for him... Then again, he did share his victory theme with Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu back in Melee, so who knows.

I'm so freaking anxious it's not even funny.
I would love if he had his own separate fanfare (although something other than a remix of the Pokemon series theme) but iirc they found files for every character (including Mewtwo/Roy) having their own separate victory theme for Brawl.

But maybe, especially if that one Direct leak is real, they'll give each character their own via DLC?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Assuming the Direct is real, PLEASE let these songs make it in, especially now that ORAS has come out.

The former on Kalos, the latter on PS2 preferably.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Here's my source.
I got it from Metros, who saw it while requesting her CDs on Club Nintendo, so unless Metros is pulling our legs, which I highly doubt, this is from an official source.
Skip to Step 5. It says that all download codes must be redeemed within a month of receiving the receipt. Step 4 has the thing about how all codes must be requested by April 7th.
Also, I'm pretty sure Club Nintendo codes for registering video games are the ones that are valid through June 31st, not the Mewtwo DLC download codes.
No leg pulling here lol. I'm desperate for Mewtwo at this point so any info I can find is cling worthy. No email yet :( I wonder if I'll hear anything at all today. I'm at work at the moment so all I can do is check my phone on break.

Last edited:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I hope the leak is true like so much of the stuff on there like star fox,amiibo,and freaking mewtwo but its april first so its seems like something nintendo would do but if they dont this thread in wensday is just gonna be

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
I dunno, I'm guessing Mewtwo will be released this week or the next. Being the most pessimistic I can, I still think he will be released before April ends.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I would love if he had his own separate fanfare (although something other than a remix of the Pokemon series theme) but iirc they found files for every character (including Mewtwo/Roy) having their own separate victory theme for Brawl.

But maybe, especially if that one Direct leak is real, they'll give each character their own via DLC?
would like his victory theme to be the first few seconds of his stadium 1 battle theme!

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
High traffic volumes on Club Nintendo. Probably doesn't mean much, but thought I'd say something since it's slow right now.

D

Deleted member

High traffic volumes on Club Nintendo. Probably doesn't mean much, but thought I'd say something since it's slow right now.
Yeah, its been that way for a couple hours now, probably people rushing to get their last minute coins in the system

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

I have a challenge for you all.
Try to actually stop watching this once you've begun.

;)
Impressive tas i have accually getting into this with Nes emulator.

But i can just see the improvments.

With mewtwo

1. More power and knockback in attacks
  2. The confusion/reflect the hit box to get the reflect back will be way easier to get in smash 4 (easier to reflect projectiles/items)
  3. If disable stays maybe be a shield breaker now,
  4. Have more/better range of hitting attacks/specials
  5. Maybe get the same treatment as palutena/miis

By the way moltres/articuno spawned by luck manipulation.

Thats one thing i can't figure out how to do

But on subject can't wait for mewtwo for smash 4, and i loved the video.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It's apparently 31st in the east coast now. Any of you wanna wanna reveal some info? ;) It's still the 30th over here in the west coast... we have like 3 more hours to go.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Welp, not much different over here. Maybe in a few hours we'll get an announcement for a direct on April 1st though?

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
I can't even log into Club Nintendo, who knew so many people would have put off registering their stuff until last minute?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I already registered all the codes and did all the post-game surveys, so there's nothing left for me to do there. I'll wait until later to figure out what to do with 280 coins since I already got everything I actually wanted from CN. :cool:

Top Bottom